Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th April 2009, 18:19   #76
BANNED

Hey, if you're just buying tyres and not actually riding the bike, can I buy it off you? I know what tyres to get and enjoy the bike
Old 8th April 2009, 21:26   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
OT: Are you a lawyer?
OT:By seeing his long posts on this forum and the other seems he is
Old 9th April 2009, 02:13   #78
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Oh you still at it?

Get any of the tyres mentioned above man. A 1 inch increase in height from stock will have negligeble impact on your gearing or mileage.

OT: Are you a lawyer?
One inch increase in height will also mean the seating position/angle will change! Don't want that!!!

And no... sorry to disappoint you guys, but me no lawyer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrag View Post
Hey, if you're just buying tyres and not actually riding the bike, can I buy it off you? I know what tyres to get and enjoy the bike
No you cant. At least not for now... I'v fallen in love with it all over again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by praJEEP View Post
OT:By seeing his long posts on this forum and the other seems he is
Errr, well... posts get a tad long because I type very fast. They end up getting long before I begin to realise it.
Old 1st May 2009, 02:34   #79
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinar View Post
DO not remember the model buddy, but will see I can find any bills or anything in the shogun stuff I have . but doubt it.

As for tuning it's simple warm the bike, than turn the air screw clockwise to completely close it. than from there turn 1 and a half turn. start the bike since it switches off, than tinker with the idle screw to get the idle to 1200-1500 rpm. your done.
In shogun the 4 electrode spark plug gave a clean burn of the mixer, as the there are more possibility for a stronger spark due to more electrodes. I have found the bike gave a consistent millage/performance and setting of the plug did not need much adjustment. I had the bike modded [guesstimate was it produced 18 bhp by the TVS engineers].
NON cat con bikes had slightly better performance [not much] the bike revved much freely. but the sound was glorious. TVS did not do anything new just added a cat con to get the emission down.

Could you tell me which 4 electrode spark plug did you use? I assume it was MICO BOSCH. I don't know any other company that markets multi electrode plugs in India. I called up BOSCH India yesterday. The Brand Manager told me they don't have any multi electrode plugs for Shogun. The single electrode W5BC is the only plug they have for the Shogun.

So may I ask which one exacty you use/used?
Old 1st May 2009, 03:56   #80
Senior - BHPian

I'm thinking of buying the Michelin's for my RX next month.
Old 1st May 2009, 14:05   #81
Senior - BHPian

I could not find Michelin's in Poona. Seems dealers who stock them had/have no stocks.
Old 1st May 2009, 14:53   #82
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
Could you tell me which 4 electrode spark plug did you use? I assume it was MICO BOSCH. I don't know any other company that markets multi electrode plugs in India. I called up BOSCH India yesterday. The Brand Manager told me they don't have any multi electrode plugs for Shogun. The single electrode W5BC is the only plug they have for the Shogun.

So may I ask which one exacty you use/used?
The spark plugs were not from Mico, they were [bosch] imports and I do not remember the model number.It's been really long time now. I sold my bike in 2001.
Old 1st May 2009, 15:29   #83
Senior - BHPian

I just realised that this is off topic here. Moving the spark plug post to the appropriate thread -

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorb...ark-plugs.html

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks