Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th October 2009, 11:00   #46
BHPian

Well all said and done, HSR services delivered TBTS to me on 23rd Oct.
Even though I complained about the delay, I did prospectively checked out other RE showrooms in Bangalore and they say , it will take 25- 30 days to deliver TBTS. So it may be my mistake to expect it in 15 days eventhough they promised the same.

Things I noticed about the delear are
1) Booking amount is only 1000 compared to other delears(Rs 10,000)
2) Delivery time - 22 days (Probably it is good enough compared to other delears in Blr).
3) Interaction with the customer -I will say 7/10. They were helpful in explaining details about the bike and do's and don'ts and the most imporant thing -courteosly answering to my queries on phone as well as in person.

I will defenitely put down my further experiences here and a proabably the ownership report as well.
Old 24th January 2012, 08:44   #47
Senior - BHPian

Re: Biking Nirvana - RE 500cc Machismo LE

Hi guys, this is exclusively for Bullet owners. As usual this year too on Republic day there is going to be a R.E. Bullet rally on 26th Jan.
Only R.E. bikes of all varients can participate.Rally will start from R.E. Showroom at Bandra and proceed to Gateway of India,and back.
It is good to see the thumpers around 600 to 800 nos, at a time riding in pairs on mumbai roads.This becomes a head turner event in early morning, when morning walkers stop to see the bikes roaring.
Guys be at the Bandra showroom before 8.00 AM, head light is to be kept ON all the time of the ride.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks