Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th October 2009, 21:33   #31
Senior - BHPian

Finally got my bullet

After 15 days, lot of followups, Calls and N number of visits to Mechanic place and Karol Bagh, it was time for final output. Today (2 hours back) i finally got my 'WANDERER'. Still some small issues are pending like Leg Guard, Horn, Final polish from painter but they have to wait for some time as i am leaving tomorrow for 10 days tour.

I would really appreciate your comments on this design. Let pictures do the talking.
Attached Thumbnails
All Bullet Gurus:: Need your Suggestion : Planning to Modify Bullet-Project Wanderer-dsci0001.jpg  

All Bullet Gurus:: Need your Suggestion : Planning to Modify Bullet-Project Wanderer-dsci0005.jpg  

All Bullet Gurus:: Need your Suggestion : Planning to Modify Bullet-Project Wanderer-dsci0009.jpg  

All Bullet Gurus:: Need your Suggestion : Planning to Modify Bullet-Project Wanderer-dsci0011.jpg  

All Bullet Gurus:: Need your Suggestion : Planning to Modify Bullet-Project Wanderer-dsci0012.jpg  

All Bullet Gurus:: Need your Suggestion : Planning to Modify Bullet-Project Wanderer-dsci0013.jpg  

All Bullet Gurus:: Need your Suggestion : Planning to Modify Bullet-Project Wanderer-dsci0014.jpg  

All Bullet Gurus:: Need your Suggestion : Planning to Modify Bullet-Project Wanderer-dsci0015.jpg  

All Bullet Gurus:: Need your Suggestion : Planning to Modify Bullet-Project Wanderer-dsci0021.jpg  

All Bullet Gurus:: Need your Suggestion : Planning to Modify Bullet-Project Wanderer-dsci0022.jpg  

Old 30th October 2009, 21:44   #32
BHPian

Shubendra, Sweet ride you have got there. I like the paint shade but I somehow feel the color of the seat does not gel with the paint shade. The tail light is kinda oversized for your bikes style of mudguard.
Old 31st October 2009, 03:11   #33
BHPian

Looks awesome shubu mate.

So what was the damage then
Old 31st October 2009, 09:50   #34
BHPian

Looks amazing mate. Can you enlighten us on the tyre sizes and cost of seats ?
Old 31st October 2009, 10:38   #35
BHPian

Good job overall, nice color choice
Since you have come this far may i suggest a) Std handle bar, current one looks droopy. even Electra's will be better, b) regular no: plate assembly at the rear with lucas style lamp, c) painted front mud guard stays & pls remove that bag thingie at front.
Old 2nd November 2009, 13:58   #36
BHPian

Absolutely Stunning Shubhendra!!!!

Very very nice. I loved it.
Old 2nd November 2009, 18:06   #37
BHPian

Very nicely done job. liked the paint and seat color combination. The stickering on the rear mudguard also looks nice..tho would prefer the RE badge on the tank to be smaller. But that is my personal choice. What is important that you like the new bike and from the before pictures you have one sweet ride.

Cheers,
Spyder
Old 2nd November 2009, 19:46   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubhendra View Post

I would really appreciate your comments on this design. Let pictures do the talking.
Your design really made be gasp. Wow
Just cos you wanted comments, here it is

Wanna change the handle's levers to chrome and take off that black colored switches and clutch/front brake lever ?
Old 9th November 2009, 22:16   #39
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashank.A View Post
Looks amazing mate. Can you enlighten us on the tyre sizes and cost of seats ?
Shashank,
Tyre Size is same 3.00x19 on front and 3.25x19 on rear. but i am planning to put 3.50x19 on rear.
700 for seat frame from Sardarji Jhandewallan and 700 for seat making from Khajanchi Karol Bagh.

Regards,
Shubhendra Singh
Old 9th November 2009, 22:52   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Shashank,
Tyre Size is same 3.00x19 on front and 3.25x19 on rear. but i am planning to put 3.50x19 on rear.
700 for seat frame from Sardarji Jhandewallan and 700 for seat making from Khajanchi Karol Bagh.

Regards,
Shubhendra Singh
Oh great then. I want to put same seats on by Standard as well, because I guess they will suit my large Tushi . and they look good as well. I visited Khajanchi y'day however he had not many interesting designs. Will take these pics and ask him to make these in black color.

And where to find Sardar Ji at Jhandewalan ?
Old 9th November 2009, 22:54   #41
Senior - BHPian

Thanks Everyone

Thanks everyone for your valuable suggestion and remarks. During this week you would see some more action on Wanderer as i came today from my 10 days tour.
And yes i got something with me to keep me busy for another 10 Days. You guys would see more happening on another thread within 2-3 days.
I specially want to thank 1900 visitors whose visits kept me motivated to finish this project. Although the work on Wanderer is not yet completed. Iam adding body colour clamps instead of chrome which bymistake sent to chromwallah and add new Legguard, Horn, Tyre and soem more accessories!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Regards,
Shubhendra Singh
Old 9th November 2009, 22:58   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Oh great then. I want to put same seats on by Standard as well, because I guess they will suit my large Tushi . and they look good as well. I visited Khajanchi y'day however he had not many interesting designs. Will take these pics and ask him to make these in black color.

And where to find Sardar Ji at Jhandewalan ?
I am going there in another 2-3 days for my new project, i will give his number to you.

Regards,
SHubhendra Singh
Old 9th November 2009, 23:04   #43
BHPian

I want to find if Jalwa horns are still available. Probably would go there tomorrow itself and see what I can find.
Old 10th November 2009, 16:29   #44
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I want to find if Jalwa horns are still available. Probably would go there tomorrow itself and see what I can find.
Shashank,
Jalwa horns are very much available in Karol Bagh.

Regards,
SHubhendra Singh
Old 10th November 2009, 21:50   #45
BHPian

Quote:
Shashank,
Jalwa horns are very much available in Karol Bagh.

Regards,
SHubhendra Singh
I checked Karol bagh, and even ventured to Jama Masjid to find them, but they are selling anything in name of Jalwa. Conclusion was that Windtone from roots were the closest thing to Jalwa, minus the looks. So I got them installed on my bike.

Originally, Jalwa came in 3 models, King, Prince and Mini. King was quite bulky and was used in Ambys. Bikes were fitted with Mini version of the same.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks