Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th October 2010, 19:24   #61
Senior - BHPian

Oops, apologies! Made an *** out of myself. :P

A closer look showed me it was indeed the fan! Sorry, mate.

Appreciate the effort. Would like to know where was the engine sourced from? It is obviously not a rebore. What is the rear sprocket size (seems different, is it?) ?

What size is the rear tyre? Was the engine directly mounted, or did you modify the frame?
Old 20th October 2010, 19:25   #62
BANNED

Don't mind EssYouWe mate but for your info that's not horn its cooling fan to cool down the cooling liquid.
And its not weird mod its one step toward achieving good power which 99% Indian bikes doesn't have. Give one try for these kind of mods you'll come to know that how much man hours, sweat, blood, money, efforts goes in.
Old 20th October 2010, 19:41   #63
Senior - BHPian

Hey Ajay,

Absolutely not bro. I saw my mistake before you pointed it out. Hence the apologies posted right before your post. Had just woken up after a long afternoon nap, the fuzzy head was at fault.

I absolutely understand and appreciate the amount of effort that goes into making the smallest modification.

Cheers.
Old 30th November 2010, 11:20   #64
BHPian

Hey guys... just adding a few pics from my mobile of Nigel's work.
The bike is a Pulsar 150...

These are crappy mobile pics..the paintjob has really come out excellent on the bike btw..

Anyways the Pulsar sports a free flow exhaust, custom mono suspension at the rear ...clip on handle bars .. wider rear tyre(120 section)...custom fiberglass body panels... and custom paintjob.

the customer wants some minimal graphics on it..

Yaa and i know about the indicators but the customer was in a hurry and was brought by him..

cheers everyone...
Attached Thumbnails
Modded Indian Bikes-photo0079.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-photo0081.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-photo0082.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-photo0083.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-photo0084.jpg  

Last edited by konjaril : 30th November 2010 at 11:22.
Old 30th November 2010, 15:04   #65
Senior - BHPian

konjaril one of the best mod jobs done that I have seen on this thread. Pretty subtle and serves the purpose. It does need some amount of graphics , otherwise looks plain jane. Also the fork barrel should have been a darker color, but then preferences vary. To each his own .
Old 1st December 2010, 06:51   #66
BHPian

Ya it definitely lacks some graphics. It looks very pale. Isnt the distance from the seat to the handle a bit more than usua (or is it due to the viewing angle). Also, the golden color fork looks out of place.

Just a suggestion: When showing bike pics, clean the tyres. Dirty tyres does not have good impression

Otherwise a great job. Congrats
Old 1st December 2010, 14:02   #67
BHPian

Thank you guys. Credit goes to Nigel Lopes here, considering that the whole body kit is hand made by him...well as i mentioned the bike is pending for grafics. once done will post better clean pictures

Chipz, the picture angle is giving you the impression of the seat distance, as even the tank is stock.

Cheers!

Last edited by konjaril : 1st December 2010 at 14:03.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks