Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th July 2012, 10:43   #61
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by desideep
Sorry missed on this info. actually i bought Them from Globe traders in Karol Bagh, they are famous by Tyre wale sardar.
Thanks for that bro, will head out today and get me my set of wheels

Cheers
Old 5th July 2012, 23:59   #62
Senior - BHPian

Re: What to do ? AVL and STD.

Here is one photo of the the tank the way it looks now. though i managed to drop the tank when it was wet.
Attached Thumbnails
What to do ? AVL and STD.-img_9703.jpg  

Old 7th August 2012, 22:36   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by desideep View Post
Hi all back with another Update,

If you look at this photos the paint i looking fab, this was a part of my experiment as i got all the parts powdder coated, but alas did not know what the quality was like. in this years summer the color faded from Black to Grey... i have self painted the tank just for another experiment at home will post some photos soon.
deep, perfect setup there

I am looking for front disc break for my STD 350, can you please provide some more details with details photos of how it is fitted.

I saw different kits available online and in market as well however can't figure out how it will fit on current fork (can't see in detail on your photo) as there is no provision for the same? Do I need to change the fork too

Thanks,
Vishal
Old 8th August 2012, 12:28   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thar4x4 View Post
deep, perfect setup there
I am looking for front disc break for my STD 350, can you please provide some more details with details photos of how it is fitted.
I saw different kits available online and in market as well however can't figure out how it will fit on current fork (can't see in detail on your photo) as there is no provision for the same? Do I need to change the fork too
Thanks,
Vishal
Vishal, take your Bullet to the nearest service center and ask them to do a Disk coneversion for you, last time i checked way back it used to be 7500, that includes the Wheel hub, disk and every thing.
desideep is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks