Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th June 2014, 14:41   #76
BHPian

Re: Accessories for the Royal Enfield

Guys, Any idea where to find indian style fog lamps for my Bird?
I mean,the one that comes in Indian motorcycles.
Old 12th June 2014, 08:03   #77
BHPian

Hello friends,

I have just bought a 2010 Thunderbird 350.

Can someone please suggest me shops in Ahmedabad for buying aftermarket parts especially silencer & leg guard? I would prefer a shop where I can "Demo" the silencer.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,
Moshel
Old 29th June 2014, 06:07   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletboy76 View Post
Have you checked http://www.royalenfieldzone.com/ ? Many of the accessories you are looking are available there.

Cheers and happy thumping!

Thanks. Very useful
Also, will be getting delivery of my TB 350 by July end or August first week. Any suggestion on workshops/shops at Navi Mumbai where I can get accessories done. Are there any RE custom stores etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Team-BHP
Old 1st July 2014, 16:14   #79
BHPian

Please do not buy blindly off of Royal Enfield Zone.I've bought 2 products,both of which are unsatisfactory(extremely) keeping in mind the price they quote.

I had bought 2 products(A tail lamp and A pair of blinker's).The heat from the bulb burned a hole straight through the material that it was made up of(Plastic I think).A few of the LED's don't work.I mean if I pay 1000+(It's more) for a products I expect a satisfactory product.We all do.

I don't know if this is an isolated incident.I've shared my experience is all.
B O V is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th July 2014, 07:16   #80
BHPian

Fellow BHPians. About to get my TB350 delivery over next week. Please let me know of any awesome RE accessories shop in Navi Mumbai/Mumbai.

Old 20th July 2014, 20:46   #81
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus_Deft View Post
Fellow BHPians. About to get my TB350 delivery over next week. Please let me know of any awesome RE accessories shop in Navi Mumbai/Mumbai.

Hi Icarus_Deft

Congratulations on going for the TB350. What kind of accessories are you exactly looking for? I would suggest just sticking to the crash bar as an add on accessory till the time you get the hang of your new bike. Later on you can find out what all is really needed before putting any money in buying after market accessories.

Just sure that no wires are spliced for any modifications or else you might lose the warranty on your bike. Also maintain the correct air pressure and keep the chain lubed.

Happy riding!
Old 20th July 2014, 21:15   #82
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron.head View Post
Hi Icarus_Deft

Congratulations on going for the TB350. What kind of accessories are you exactly looking for? I would suggest just sticking to the crash bar as an add on accessory till the time you get the hang of your new bike. Later on you can find out what all is really needed before putting any money in buying after market accessories.

Just sure that no wires are spliced for any modifications or else you might lose the warranty on your bike. Also maintain the correct air pressure and keep the chain lubed.

Happy riding!

Thanks IH. Appreciate your help. What I wanted to check more on was on Shops from where I can buy riding gears such as Helmets, Gloves, Jackets etc. over and above this am not a great fan of add ons. :-)

Old 21st July 2014, 11:51   #83
Senior - BHPian

Hi Icarus. Congrats on your latest purchase. Ebay isnt bad for buying stuff online. I picked up my Gloves from there and the description was spot on. You will get some good deals there. For the helmet, I would recommend going to a store directly to check the size.

Royal enfield also have their own branded riding gear. Slightly expensive but of decent quality. Jackets, helmets, boots and even t-shirts and jeans.
Old 3rd August 2014, 23:26   #84
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullrevs View Post
Hi Icarus. Congrats on your latest purchase. Ebay isnt bad for buying stuff online. I picked up my Gloves from there and the description was spot on. You will get some good deals there. For the helmet, I would recommend going to a store directly to check the size.

Royal enfield also have their own branded riding gear. Slightly expensive but of decent quality. Jackets, helmets, boots and even t-shirts and jeans.

Thanks :-). So got my Bike. My Helmet from RE showroom and Crashguard from a local mechanic. Riding awesomely. Will post further pics later. Lemme post whatever I have right now. Accessories for the Royal Enfield-imageuploadedbyteambhp1407088492.346721.jpgAccessories for the Royal Enfield-imageuploadedbyteambhp1407088513.196961.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Team-BHP App!
Icarus_Deft is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th September 2014, 22:45   #85
BHPian

Accessories for the Royal Enfield-imageuploadedbyteambhp1410110028.173771.jpgAccessories for the Royal Enfield-imageuploadedbyteambhp1410110059.503335.jpg

New RE half Helmets are out to match colors of all bikes produced.

Sent from my iPad using Team-BHP
Old 7th September 2014, 23:14   #86
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by B O V View Post
Please do not buy blindly off of Royal Enfield Zone.I've bought 2 products,both of which are unsatisfactory(extremely) keeping in mind the price they quote.
I second this , purchased half a dozen different items totaling over 10k and more or less all of them turned out less than satisfactory.
Old 7th September 2014, 23:27   #87
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus_Deft View Post
Thanks :-). My Helmet from RE showroom and Crashguard from a local mechanic. Riding awesomely.

Do you have other riding accessories like riding boots and armoured jacket? The diamond shaped crashguard ends up being closer to the leg toes - sometimes making it difficult to rest your feet comfortably on the footrest away from gear shifter or brake pedal. I observed that on my bird and so later on replaced the crashguard with a classic one.
Old 7th September 2014, 23:55   #88
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abirnale View Post

Do you have other riding accessories like riding boots and armoured jacket? The diamond shaped crashguard ends up being closer to the leg toes - sometimes making it difficult to rest your feet comfortably on the footrest away from gear shifter or brake pedal. I observed that on my bird and so later on replaced the crashguard with a classic one.

So true. Even my crash guard is too close for comfort. Will change. I also got riding shoes from flipkart. Armstrong ones. Quite good for price actually. May want to check. Accessories for the Royal Enfield-imageuploadedbyteambhp1410114295.931918.jpg

Old 7th September 2014, 23:58   #89
BHPian

Few more pics of a drive I had recently. Accessories for the Royal Enfield-imageuploadedbyteambhp1410114452.066219.jpgcrash guard is still an issue. Helmet is brilliant though. Accessories for the Royal Enfield-imageuploadedbyteambhp1410114489.601961.jpg

Old 10th September 2014, 22:03   #90
BHPian

This seems to be the right thread.

Could some one please guide me on where to buy HID and how to install them or get them installed in Chennai for Classic 350? It is really tough to drive at night without good head lights.

OR, could someone please suggest a good additional set of headlights as a replacement for HID and where and how to in Chennai?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks