Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th March 2011, 00:24   #76
Senior - BHPian

Re: Fun-to-Ride Motorcycle for 75K!

I am pretty much in the same boat as driverace here,but i have narrowed it down to fz and the rtr 160.

Want to ask a couple of questions to those who own these bikes.

Comparing the RTR and FZ
1.How is the build quality?
2.Cost of the spares?
3.Service experience of the TVS and Yamaha in bangalore?
4.Overall reliability?

Everyone i have talked among friends and associates who have owned the RTR say they rear tyre is crap and have taken many a spill and skid.
Also many of them say that whenever they have taken a spill even at extremely low speeds at say 20 kmph on a slippery road,the RTR always requires many small bits and pieces to replace.

One guys RTR just tipped over on its side when it was not parked properly and he said he broke indicators,had to replace tons of things scratches and dinks everywhere.
Old 27th March 2011, 05:49   #77
BHPian

I own the RTR and my answers are in bold below

Quote:
Originally Posted by avishar View Post

The build quality is decent, but there is a lot to be desired. It doesn't come close to the Japs.

2.Cost of the spares?
Cost of the spares are nominal. There are few things which you expect it to be cheap, but it's expensive. One example being the vibration dampers on the end of handle bars. Was quoted a price of Rs. 300 and the visor again, a hefty Rs. 300. I don't know if it is the same for other brands out there as well.

Almost all service centers across all brands are same IMO. Just to make sure you get the best of them, try to get to know the mechanics there before you give the service for the bike. A small tip when you get it service will ensure that they will take a little closer look at the problems which you point. Make sure that the first service is done by an experienced guy and assure him of chai-pani once he's done. Yamaha is known to be very strict about service intervals. The above mentioned points should do the trick again here

4.Overall reliability?
If I were to rate the reliability over a point scale of 5, I will give it a 3. Long term owners should be able to give a better view on this.

Everyone i have talked among friends and associates who have owned the RTR say they rear tyre is crap and have taken many a spill and skid.
Also many of them say that whenever they have taken a spill even at extremely low speeds at say 20 kmph on a slippery road,the RTR always requires many small bits and pieces to replace.

One guys RTR just tipped over on its side when it was not parked properly and he said he broke indicators,had to replace tons of things scratches and dinks everywhere.

The tires are notoriously bad. Instead of fixing those awful tires, they decided to come out with ABS Jokes apart, it is strongly advisable to move to better tires as soon as you can. A mild shower can leave you fumbling while controlling the bike. Regarding the incident which you have mentioned, the bike would have probably hit gravel. Any bike can have an accident like that and lose parts.

Hope this helps.
Old 27th March 2011, 20:05   #78
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Comparing the RTR and FZ
I found the build quality pretty much the same.

Quote:
2.Cost of the spares?
Yamaha has managed to price the FZ spares higher than RTR.

Quote:
I have no experience of A.S.S in Bangalore, but here in my place, Yamaha is much better than TVS.

Quote:
4.Overall reliability?
IMO, both are almost same.

Quote:
...the RTR always requires many small bits and pieces to replace.One guys RTR just tipped over on its side when it was not parked properly and he said he broke indicators,had to replace tons of things scratches and dinks everywhere.
That is rubbish.. The place where I park my bike is filled with naughty children, and my bike is down every other day. Till this day, and that is ~4 years and 35k kms, and I have NEVER broken an indicator or even scratched my visor.

You just need to have proper crash guards.
Old 28th March 2011, 14:19   #79
Senior - BHPian

@driveace,
I am starting the TD's from today as i could not do it last week and would update it one by one.
Did not see your reviews about P220, Avenger 220,etc.
Old 28th March 2011, 14:34   #80
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluevolt View Post
Test driving too many bikes will create lots of confusion. It will not give you clear idea about any bike as you will keep on testing and all bikes have both pros and cons. So preferences should be noted and then shortlist the bikes suitable for one's requirement. For example, say I have to go only for 180 CC categories, and then I will have options like P180, RTR 180. This will make things much simpler. (only my point of view)
Hmm I don't agree. "CC" is just the size of the engine, and doesn't necessarily relate to the power output or rather the way a bike feels when riding it. I think it is always a good idea to test ride as many vehicles as possible (both in case of cars and bikes), to get a feel of what we want among what's available. At least for me, it never created any confusion, and every additional testdrive/testride only adds to the clarity.

But yes, I would say narrow down and fix the testdrive range, but I would rather do that on budget range than "cc" or "bhp" range because these paper figures can be very deceptive. And do testdrive every vehicle in that budget range before deciding.
Old 28th March 2011, 18:59   #81
Senior - BHPian

3 yr old RTR owner who has modded the vehicle for the last 4k kms.

Quote:
I found the build quality of the FZ superior to the RTR. I am not saying that my bike is falling apart after 3 yrs, but there is a marked difference in the quality of switchgear, plastics etc.

Quote:
2.Cost of the spares?
RTR spares are quite economical compared to the rest of the bikes in the segment

Quote:
TVS experience in one word - CRAPPY. I have tried multiple service centers and then gave up. Started going to a trusted local mech.

Quote:
4.Overall reliability?
Very relative. Overall in my experience with the RTR, it has never failed me even when there were minor niggles with it etc. It has managed to safely get me home even from a long ride to Coorg very recently. So I would rate it highly for it. If maintained well and serviced in a timely manner both should serve you well.

Quote:
.....had to replace tons of things scratches and dinks everywhere.
The rear tires are totally useless when it comes to hard riding on the RTR. A change is recommended straight out of the showroom if possible. I think the thing about replacements due to a fall would be similar to any bike.

But the main grouse I had with the RTR series is the hand and feet numbing vibrations in the 3-6k rpm range. It was so pronounced in my RTR160 that my feet used to get a massage literally during city rides. I hated it to the core.
Here is where the FZ trumps over the RTR. The refinement is leagues ahead at least until 3.5k rpm range. Was not able to go beyond that in the short ride that i had of the FZ.
Old 28th March 2011, 22:20   #82
Team-BHP Support

As far as spare part prices go, except for HH's Karizma and ZMR, all Motorcycles spare part prices are pretty reasonably priced.

You may check and cross check the same.
Old 29th March 2011, 00:02   #83
BHPian

Pulsar 220 Test Drive:

First Impression:

Actually, I know this Pulsar!
I mean, I know its cousin! the 150 ES family..

Remember Pulsar!?

The nurse was so happy that it was a boy! ( wasn't that ad a bit gender-biased?)
anyway..

The gist of the ad was, that..
Till then, there was no bike who talked about cool triple digits, with an engine of 150cc.

I think, this is what must have happened..
( In like '90s..)
Rajiv B. came in the meeting somewhere, and said,
" Ok, lets have a biggg bike around here!, We will make it like 1.5 times the current bikes..
Alright.. start the work on that.. we must have the bike on road in 10 years at least!..
Put a good engine, and you (pointing to one intelligent guy), you take care of the mileage and power.. at the same time.. Ok?

And, you ( pointing at another guy..), put some brakes.. but, dont bother too much, we want to focus on accelerating, not decelerating !

The brake guy, " but sir, bike of this power should have good brakes... and.."

R.B. " Alright, you, take care of saree guards and electricals.."

Pointing to another guy, " you.. you take care of brakes.. ok ?"

Ok, disperse..and I want to see the results in next meeting .. (in 5 years from now)..

I am not kidding. ( that is the picture in my head!!).

Ok, on a serious note.
Bajaj did bring a revolution here with their Boys.
I mean, when we were with CD 100s / Yam Rx / Suzu Samurai / Bajaj Scooters,
Handling-Power-bhps were fairly out of the picture.
Mileage-Maintenance-Cost<40K were major inputs for any bike to be sold with volumes!

Pulsar came in and changed the equations, with double digit bhps and respectable FE, they started out niche, and progressed with a notch, to become a huge blown segment in the market today!

I really admire the Pulsars and Bajaj for the Generations/ UGs that this model has received!
I mean, the refinement, the development is very very clear.
____

Ok, So, I call up the Probiking showroom in the morning,
I tell them, I was looking for the P220 test drive.

And, by noon the guy was near my office! (with the bike!)

The bike sparkled with shine going back and forth all over the bike fairing!
OMG, there was so much fairing on this bike!
(May be I thought so, coz, all bikes I have driven till now, carried no OR just enough fairing..)

Ok. but, the bike does stand out in the crowd (though, now lot of crowd does have outstanding bikes! Geez..)

I ES the bike, and it starts with an electric-sounding-refined-sound!
( you know what I mean, if you have driven a old pulsar, and then the newer gen Pulsar!)
The Drive:

Ok, I will quickly come to say, that the acceleration was good.
The drive above 4K rpm is really joyous!
I revved the bike a lot in the course of my TD, and all above 4-5K, that is where the bike is meant to be driven too, I guess.
Easy Peasy 90kmph!

Again, the bike is ok with rpms as low as 3500 or 3000 (say in city),
But, a bit lower than that, and its same as my 150 ! ( I mean, I do not find much of pulling there in the short band of 2700-3500rpm ( which might be very obvious in city rides)
[very short band though, and after that, it clearly sets the classes apart!]
Well, the gears are just fine!
The shift is smooth (very!)
and the ratios are fine..
Upshifts are fun! and so are the downshifts.
( come on ! its 220 cc.. right?)

The Console is cool! and, strikingly same as the lesser powered siblings of the bike.

Ok,
Moving on..

Even, with all the power in the hands of the Bull-rider, I am yet to meet some riders who are like in as much control of their Pulsars, as they could be of any other bike of Pulsars competition ( in my bike-comparision at least)
I mean, you talk about the Yam Fz, the Apache 180, 160, Karizma ( or any of the rest even!).
You will see a distinct distance between other bikes and a Pulsar, if the race was to be won with handling-characteristics of the bikes.

Brakes on the bike are better (size-wise) on the Pulsar than Fz, or Apache.
The tyres on Pulsar are also just better than average ( I think I would rate them lesser slippery and more grippery than the Apache ones, an ya, tubeless)
Engine control is also, (may be just me!), not that great!

So, you see there.. so many average-joe-scores put the Pulsar behind few other bikes.

Bike dynamics (even with tubeless) is not so confidence inspiring.

I mean, pickup, speed, balance are good untill you are accelerating, but, as soon you think about cornering (like in the ghats), or braking hard, you are not so happy with how the bike talks with the road!

I must say, the engine on this monster is really a well refined piece of engineering!
Only place where you will feel the vibrations is when the rpm needle points halfway the redline mark!! ( I am writing this, just to tell.. there are almost no vibrations on this bike, I mean, the engine should atleast be allowed to vibrate, before it's getting blown upwards of 11K rpm!)

I am not an instant fan of the bike,
But, again, I am considering the bike, as a package..
Its going to be used in city + Long-drives (involving high speeds, and cornering alike)
And, I dont want to doubt whether the bike will be able to hold itself well on this turn!

And, I feel the bike being front-heavy a lott, makes, it a bit of a odd handler.

Its not something like you suddenly lose control of your bike at 50kmph, and rubber-side-up!.
but, its more dynamic feel, that I am looking for (but am not able to find in the P220)

In short: This bike is an admirable power machine, with obviously impressive genetics and all..
But, It needs some work too!

Conclusion:
Overall an powerful bike that will keep you revving, and mileage horrors wont haunt you much. (knowing what kind of figures rest 200+ bikes give)

Super pros:
Outright Power with great delivery pattern
Riding posture is comfortable. (Pillion is happy too).
Vibrations are toned to minimum, refined engine keeps you happy.

Pros:
Maintenance and service is not something you would worry about!
Returns good enough mileage for a 220cc powerplant. (may say, best in class)
Sturdy and rugged.

Cons:
There is something lacking with the handling part!
Well, the braking of this kind is a con (when the bike is so powerful)
Another cog would be good for cruising!

Not sure whether this is a con but close: Now, all the Pulsars right from 150-180-200-220 look the SAME! (unless you buy the Faired-and-lovely P220)

Workaround:
Well, I could buy a P220, and do a tyre swap immediately.
But, that isnt the major-most concern on the bike.

And, the front heavy bike, really is not much to work upon (keeping it stock and warranty-approved)!

So, I would say, there is no feasible workaround for the new bike.

Final word:

Great bike overall, but you dont want to test the edges on this one!

care,

Ace.

I avoid overuse of numbers while describing nos.
I know, that 220cc > 180cc (mathematically)

But, you know what?

I feel the Rocket called A180 could actually pass P220 in city, and on mild trafficked sprint.
<Cant say about a head to head drag>

Avenger 220 ( Cruise baby Cruise)
TD Report tomorrow.

I am sorry guys, for the delay in report!
I am glad you all like the reports!
I am putting them together, the way I though would have helped me to decide my bike.
( My bike options are clear to me, (for which I need not TD so many bikes..)
but then I thought, let me put in as many TDs to make this thread like a guide to the Fun-to-ride moto's in India!
and, I am having fun too!)

More TD report to come..

Bear with me for another day or so..

Thanks.

Last edited by driverace : 29th March 2011 at 00:05.
Old 29th March 2011, 16:25   #84
Senior - BHPian

Update on TD,
Yesterday went to a Yamaha showroom near to my office and when asked about TD, the salesman told me they do not have any TD vehicle but was ready to give me a Fazer which had come for service. I told him i am not interested and walked out of the showroom. Will try another showroom sometime tomorrow and will update.
Old 29th March 2011, 19:30   #85
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverace View Post
Pulsar 220 Test Drive
Guess we have similar tastes when it comes to our bikes. I too felt the same about the P220 (with fairing). I detested the front heavy nature and it was scary if I was at 65-70kmph on mild corners. Good report once again

Did you feel like GOD on the Avenger TD?
Old 30th March 2011, 12:22   #86
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverace View Post
Pulsar 220 Test Drive:
Even, with all the power in the hands of the Bull-rider, I am yet to meet some riders who are like in as much control of their Pulsars, as they could be of any other bike of Pulsars competition ( in my bike-comparision at least)
I mean, you talk about the Yam Fz, the Apache 180, 160, Karizma ( or any of the rest even!).
You will see a distinct distance between other bikes and a Pulsar, if the race was to be won with handling-characteristics of the bikes.

Brakes on the bike are better (size-wise) on the Pulsar than Fz, or Apache.
The tyres on Pulsar are also just better than average ( I think I would rate them lesser slippery and more grippery than the Apache ones, an ya, tubeless)
@driverace: Perfectly my point about the Pulsar. Its pretty good with all the BHPs producing very good top speed, but what is the use of the BEST top speed, if you can not stop with confidence? When I rode my cousin's 220, I was like "OK. Its a OK bike".

When I had ridden my friend's Karizma R the first time, that feeling was like "Is there any bike that can come close to the brakes and handling of Karizma?" It was just a plain WOW feeling.

On a lighter note, why don't you publish a book called "How to choose a new 2 wheeler in India?" or something similar. It will be really helpful to many and people will surely buy the book. One day we will see your book on the "Best Sellers" section of Crossword.
Old 30th March 2011, 13:53   #87
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
@driverace: Perfectly my point about the Pulsar. Its pretty good with all the BHPs producing very good top speed, but what is the use of the BEST top speed, if you can not stop with confidence? When I rode my cousin's 220, I was like "OK. Its a OK bike".
Hey, come on.. Not just OK, man!

We can say its good, but just that, "good"!

When I had ridden my friend's Karizma R the first time, that feeling was like "Is there any bike that can come close to the brakes and handling of Karizma?" It was just a plain WOW feeling.

Well, Will find more about that soon!

On a lighter note, why don't you publish a book called "How to choose a new 2 wheeler in India?" or something similar. It will be really helpful to many and people will surely buy the book. One day we will see your book on the "Best Sellers" section of Crossword.
Woaaaah!
Well, I am sure putting out what I "feel" about the bikes. How I feel when I drive them, and think of owning them!
I am glad it helps (at least with a perspective.)

Seriously, I agree with many people here that TDing many bikes will confuse a fellow.
But then again, we arent "sadharan" fellows, are we?
As true a bhpian I am, I have indeed picked my options, and have TDed them already.
Rest of TDs are just to encompass the segment as much possible (for the folks!)
(And, then again,
you may never know..
the mind is a free form, isnt it?
It can change! )
care,

Ace.

P.S. Will compile the TD Avenger and GS 150 today.
&
Hey Ajay, had you not added the "On a lighter note.." I would have accepted that as a compliment to my writing!

Last edited by driverace : 30th March 2011 at 14:17.
Old 1st April 2011, 16:57   #88
Senior - BHPian

If you are open to look at the 2nd hand market, I suggest a used Royal enfield :

Why?
  • Its an icon. No other bike even comes close in terms of the image it potrays.
  • That thump is to die for.
  • Irrespective of whether you are a pot bellied uncleji or a lean bloke,finding a comfortable riding position is not a problem.
  • Overall, a comfortable cruiser. In fact, you will love her even more on the open highway.
  • You will probably land a decent example well within your budget, maybe save a few grand too. Use that moolah for some nice mods on the bike (a nice custom seat, Goldie silencer, handlebars etc).
  • Plenty of options to choose from. If its a timeless classic you want - go for the standard 350 (or even the electra). A bit more modern - T Bird it is. Fulltu blingy (chrome tank et all) - Machismo.
  • Ladies tend to like the Bull over the other machines you have mentioned here (IMO). Check with your lady love(s?).
Happy hunting.
Old 4th April 2011, 00:45   #89
BHPian

Avenger 220 OC Test Drive:

I actually spent a lot of time to come up with a good line to start this report!
But, damn, every line looked too meeky to start with!

Closest sensible line was " OH MY GOD ! " (But, its been overused already!)

Anyway, here we go.

In India, We have sure come a long way with bikes.
Just like cars,
from the time when they were used to be a few on the streets,
till now, when there are a few in almost each house!

What we look for, in what we drive has triggered the change & the revolution, I feel.

We have seen the bikes evolve too, right?

Like, I have mentioned before also,
we have moved on from the Mile-age bikes to Mile-loving bikes!

We want to feel the beats of the heart of our machine,
we want our ears pleased with the notes..
We want to have a looker to come alive with the key we hold.

We want a lot more..
And, it seems,
for every single want, there is(are) a() bike(s) made!

Mileage -check
More Mileage -check
Lil lesser Mileage, Lil more power -check
Decent Mileage, Good power -check
Mileage, Power balance -check
Mileage should not be like 30 !, but, power to fire -check!
Let the mileage go to the dogs, Throttle to power -check!!

And every "check" has got multi-brand multi-selection options too!

^^ That is just with respect to Mileage & power,
and then there are many more Combinations too!

But, what we have here is:

Can I sit on my comfy leather couch,
and drive anywhere I want, with power!?
(Ya, I got some decent cash too!)
Now we can call a 'check" on this one too!

The "check" has got a (single) name to it! -
It's Avenger 220

First Impression:

A strikingly-beautiful-red colored Avenger 220 drove to the gate!
You could not miss the bike,
even if you were just out of a boxing match!
( See Rocky Balboa to know what I mean!)
I mean, just glimpse of this beautiful Cruiser,
and trust me, if you are the bike's kind, you will not look away willingly!

The bike comes with its own character, and aura..

It sits low and wide.
The seat is most inviting,
and if you observe, the front pegs are wayyy ahead!

Take my word on this,
you simply cannot imagine how would it feel to ride in the stance of an Avenger!
(especially, if all you have had to ride till date, are the run of the mill bikes, or even the sportier stance bikes)
(like me, in this case!)
Ok, So, I didn't feel like saying anything else!
I ask the guy not to bother much with any talk! (politely off-course!).

I take the key, and I see the Key does not go anywhere in front!,
it goes below the tank (almost) a-la Chopper-Mania!

Haven't you seen the OCC Show?
I mean,
I always wondered, how would it be to own a chopper!
But seeing something "extravagant" on TV is one thing, and actually experiencing is whole another!

Now now,
I know, its any equal match to the 100s of "cubic inches" that burn oil there, but again,
I am not talking just about engine-vengine or the numbers..

I am talking about how you feel..when you drive.

When you look at the bike you feel the Cruise..
When you really have the ride held firmly with your hands-extended,
feet forward,
so damn forward.. that you will never EVER want to put your feet backwards! ( No kidding man!)

After you take the first drive of the Avenger..
you'll know what I mean!

The Drive:

Ok,
We take the beautiful & powerful Cruise machine out on the road.
Its tough not to try to revv her strong enough..
Well, even if you do, the Avenger doesn't mind..

There are no huge Tachos to educate you about the exact rpms your engine is running!..
or any Gear indicators going "Hello, gear no. 2" , " Hello, gear no. 4 " , Hello gear no. 5 "
or any cluster of info except the speedo..
The speedometer is really classy. The font, the needle ooze the attitude too!

Oh, ya, If you really want to be informed about how much fuel's left,
you have to look at the right place!
yahaa, at the tank.
The tank tells you, how much it got! how much it ain't!!
( there is a small dial and needle to do the job there )
But, If I have to tell you all about the engine-vengine:

like I said,
I revved the engine hard,
(and when I say hard, I mean really hard)
I never saw the engine struggle.
( Well, it shouldnt, should it, considering it is powered by a 220 cc OC Engine!.. But well.. It doesnt!)
The 154.5 Kg heavy monster pulls itself well with the given engine.

The engine, has a very refined sound and feel, I tell you.
It only when you really over-revv the engine you feel some vibrations at foot pegs
(definitely doable kind)
Not a thing that your hands can feel!

The horn really cracked me up!
(It's so cheeky!)
It was really very very out of form horn for the entire assembly!

That's not really a point,
but hey, all the stock experience should be here, right?

Well, I went easy-peasy to 90 I think
(was too busy enjoying the drive to keep digital-track of the speedo).
You can sure Grab the discs hard,
and as long as you are not really high speed, you stop like a stone to impact!
Just a lil bit over-speed, and you might not be so comfortable with the braking dynamics.

But, I didn't expect any more from the bike, in the braking dept.

About the gears:

Ok, I hope you have not forgotten about the comfort and couch-like experience I was talking about!!

Well, your relaxing feet (forward) may take some time to get the gears in position, but once you do.. Ohh Mamma!

you use both- the heel & the toe for shifting up and down!! (In other words: No single gear rocker)

the gear lever is also chunky, with good space everywhere!
So, with that, your shoes last longer ( I mean the left one, particularly!)
Moreover, the shifting is with distinct Bajaj-Thick-thuck (kinda sound),
thats okish too.

I checked these numbers particulary after the TD:
Wheelbase: 1475mm
Ground Clearance: 169 mm
Weight: 154.5 Kg
If you still can't tell why I did that..
I can tell you the one thing, that made me just a "lil" bit unhappy.
The bike bottomed out on many speed-breakers.
Ouch.. ( I literally cried!)
You cannot take the Cruiser at same speeds you would think of taking, maybe- Fzs, Apaches, Pulsars even.
(Duh!)
Longer wheelbase by like 15cm,
Shorter clearance by like 1cm,
and heavier bike by like 15 kgs!

Neither of the things help the cause of bottoming out.

But, then again, you know what cause these help in?

ya,
the bike is as stable as granite man!!

The rake angle really puts the bike in a well defined cruise stance and action.
Holding it makes you feel it!

The tyres on this one are really lot better than most I have tested.
(Strictly IMO).
The rear one is 130 profile - Like Indian Fat boy !!
(Still the Fz is better by 10 mm, Its 140 mm!!! Holy Cow!)
The seat was so comfortable, I cannot express it here, I guess!
(I mean, I am reading this before posting, and I see, I have mentioned it so many times, still, Its not enough to convey exactly how comfortable it is..!)

The build quality is what you would expect. (give or take a little)

In short:
The ride is indeed very pleasurable, and I would buy it just like that, just for the cruises to go!

My Conclusion:
This is indeed the Indian Cruiser.
And If you want to feel like GOD when you ride. you can buy this Cruise for sure.
(strictly talking in the given budget form << this I have written to take cover from the Enfield guys, and HD guys!)
Super pros:
Bike has its own character and look.
The segment creator (Eliminator, technically, but, Its the same, just better)
The feet forward, Super comfy cruiser ( I guess the best under 85K right now!)

Pros:
Smooth drive
Super steady at cruising speeds of 90 kmph!
Fat rear tyre, and Classy instrumentation.
Impressive braking (given the weight, and balance)

Probable Cons:
Comfy rider may not be something you want to be riding all the time!
Mileage might be a concern (Really? haha.)
( Just mentioned it here, so I can try to say, If you are looking at this as a con, good enough to influence your decision. Do not Even think of going for it!!, Probably its not the right time for you to get this bike!)
Ringtone like horn!
(not much of a con, but still!)

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Note:
I will definitely buy a cruiser one day.
I would want it to be an Indian one ..
(at least the first one!)
and, If Avenger is around then, I will go in the showroom..

And Ride out like a God - On Cruise.

The Avenger has secured a respectable position in my view.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

care,

Ace.

P.S. It did feel like GOD, when I cruised the Avenger..
Old 4th April 2011, 02:53   #90
BHPian

Awesome TD write ups Ace.

Would you want to change something in your opening post mentioning your requirements, after you have ridden these bikes?
What is your take on the Indian Bike Scene?

Which is the most probably bike that you would pick?

MaSh

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks