Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd January 2017, 17:01   #31
BHPian

Re: Wheel Balancing & Alignment : Straight Line (Santacruz W, Mumbai)

I recently purchased a used Honda Civic and was looking for a reliable place to get wheel alignment and balancing done. Fortunately stumbled upon this thread and decided to give Trevor a call.

Fixed an appointment for 1 P.M. on a Saturday and even though Trevor was not at the shop, he decided to come down and personally inspect the car. He is a gem of a person and you will enjoy having a conversation with him. While you are busy chatting with him, his boys, who are thoroughly trained by Trevor himself and know their stuff well, will be doing all that is necessary to get your car to go in a...ahhh..."straight line".

The whole job took about an hour after which Trevor explained what all was done and I was good to go. Trevor has called me back after clocking 1,000 KM for a complimentary check-up.

P.S. This was next in line:
Wheel Balancing & Alignment : Straight Line (Santacruz W, Mumbai)-img_0878.jpg

Best,
Enigmatic

Last edited by Enigmatic : 3rd January 2017 at 17:12.
Enigmatic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th April 2017, 11:55   #32
BHPian

Took my BRV for it's first tyre rotation and WA/WB to Straight Line and Trevor and his team did a great job. Had called him and fixed a 5 pm appointment, which was religiously adhered to by both of us.
Trevor did a great job in explaining details about the work done on my tyres. After 45 minutes, I was a happy customer and headed back home.
Old 22nd August 2019, 11:22   #33
BHPian

I dropped in at straight line couple of weeks ago on a Saturday evening without prior appointment. Luckily, there wasn't much rush so I got attended to immediately. Without doubt, this was the best interaction I had with any service personnel. Amol was thoroughly patient and welcoming right from the moment I stepped in. I had been facing steering vibrations past 100 kph on my Tiago JTP since day 1 so Amol knew where the problem was. All wheels were balanced and also rotated before everything was given a round of alignment. Me being my inquisitive self, kept poking around while balancing was happening so Amol asked me to join him on the set up while he gave me a crash course on balancing and a live demo.

The appointment finished with Amol's promise of fixing any issues which might crop up in next 1000 kms. Luckily for me, I went on a 1500 km road trip last week and the car performed flawlessly. Straight line will certainly be my first choice to get routine alignment and rotation done.
ksameer1234 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 25th December 2020, 11:24   #34
BHPian

Been going only to Trevor for everything related to tyres since quite some time, Visited him for alignment/balancing of my Audi q5 and was surprised to see Upgraded machine at his shop. He now has hunter alignment machine which as per him only few workshops own. As always had a good chat with Trever and the wheel alignment/ balancing was done properly. Also a free crash course into how the machine works! Some pics of his new machine.
Attached Thumbnails
Wheel Balancing & Alignment : Straight Line (Santacruz W, Mumbai)-whatsapp-image-20201225-10.15.002.jpeg  

Wheel Balancing & Alignment : Straight Line (Santacruz W, Mumbai)-whatsapp-image-20201225-10.15.00.jpeg  

Y@SH is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th January 2021, 11:38   #35
BHPian

Got new boots for my Ecosport from him yesterday, the Conti UC6.

Trevor and his team were meticulous with the fitting and the free WA & WB(paid for the weights).

Very reasonable price which included valves, WA & WB. A decent buyback price for my old tyres as well.

I would heartily recommend Straightline. Those in the western suburbs between Bandra and Andheri should give them a look-up for their tyre needs.
Floyd de Souza is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks