Team-BHP - Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Official New Car Reviews (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/)
-   -   Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/174917-maruti-vitara-brezza-official-review-76.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by glenmz (Post 4185938)
My cousin is considering the Brezza. Would like to know what the regular service costs are like for the Brezza.

Thanks!

The service costs should be in line with most other Marutis. Owners would be able to elaborate more, but the costs will not be a cause for concern for sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repsol (Post 4183816)
Does anybody has news about the speculated Brezza Diesel AMT launch? I am looking a compact SUV with A/T, and Brezza AMT would fit in perfectly. But, not sure what the plans are from Maruti.

The speculations are more about the Petrol version. But no information about the AMT diesel version :Frustrati
Quote:

Originally Posted by sujithsidhardha (Post 4184023)
I own a santro now and the seating suits best for my height. .

Same is my case. I own a 2009 Santro and the seating is one of the main reason why the family has rejected swift/baleno.

So, I have almost finalized to go ahead and book the ZDI+ Dual Tone (Red+Black) tomorrow. As per the sales exec, the waiting is officially 5 months, but he will try to manage in 2 months (lets wait and see how this goes). During the test drive, I asked about the possibility of android auto support in the current infotainment system, and he said the system actually is designed to support Android Auto too. But, due to various bugs, it was not included during the launch. But, in near future, they are planning to add Android Auto, but that can be provided to the existing owners with a software update.

Need to wait and see how true this information is.

Can any of the ZDI+ owners confirm the following details
1. Is the footwell illuminated by default or is it an accessory
2. What is the ambient lighting accessory in the icreate catalog
3. Has anyone successfully got the auto dimming IRVM installed
4. Are there any issues with installing 55w HID in headlight projectors

Thanks in advance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repsol (Post 4192973)

Thanks in advance.

Hi. The footwell illumination is standard.

The MSIL guys - at least in Bangalore, dont ever have the auto dimming IRVM in stock.

Hope this helps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by harshavardhan (Post 4192997)
Hi. The footwell illumination is standard.

The MSIL guys - at least in Bangalore, dont ever have the auto dimming IRVM in stock.

Hope this helps.

Thanks @harshvardhan. Yes, that is what they told me about the IRVM. They don't have it in stock.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repsol (Post 4193013)
Thanks @harshvardhan. Yes, that is what they told me about the IRVM. They don't have it in stock.

Try aliexpress. It costs around 3K and above. Once the correct bracket is ordered, its a DIY. Seems the experience is explained somewhere in the forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repsol (Post 4193013)
Yes, that is what they told me about the IRVM.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sujithsidhardha (Post 4193306)
Seems the experience is explained somewhere in the forum.

Hey, I have a thread running on the DIY installation of auto dimming IRVM. Link below, with ALL details needed for the install:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/diy-do...are-orvms.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by sujithsidhardha (Post 4193306)
Try aliexpress. It costs around 3K and above. Once the correct bracket is ordered, its a DIY. Seems the experience is explained somewhere in the forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by a4anurag (Post 4193329)
Hey, I have a thread running on the DIY installation of auto dimming IRVM. Link below, with ALL details needed for the install:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/diy-do...are-orvms.html

Thanks for the reply, but I am not much into DIY. So, thought of getting it done from the dealer.

Another dilemma which I am facing right now is, I am looking at duster 85ps too. Now I am confused if 85ps would be underpowered for highway usage. Comoaring it with Brezza, both have almost the same power output.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repsol (Post 4192973)

Thanks in advance.

1. Default.
2. Spoke with the dealership guys while about this while taking delivery, don't remember the exact cost but they told me that it changes colour continuously and the cost didn't seem worth turning my car into Chandni Bar.
3. The IRVMs have been available since the launch, but apparently team Suzuki has not developed the right harness to make a legit install possible (go figure!).
4. The original headlamps are pretty bright (actually VERY bright) especially when put into full beam. I'd suggest not going for brighter light sources because it's not necessary and IMO will also cause a fair amount of distraction/irritation to the person driving in front of you.

Looks like the launch of the Brezza petrol is to be delayed.

http://www.india.com/auto/maruti-vit...-soon-1668385/

Quote:

Originally Posted by RideRanger (Post 4195265)
Looks like the launch of the Brezza petrol is to be delayed.

http://www.india.com/auto/maruti-vit...-soon-1668385/

If they're going to price it like the Baleno RS, i hope they drop the plans altogether. Comparing to the 90bhp DDiS, one can only expect a price difference of upto 20-25k , add to it that the Booster jet is lower on torque. There wouldn't seem any reason other than the diesel clatter to go for it.

And in this segment, i don't see people sacrifcing FE for that. I hope they learn from ford and price it right. At least 50-70k price difference is needed.

I am planning to buy the Brezza ZDI+ variant soon but I have heard a lot about the headlights being on the weaker side.. Any aftermarket solutions available for it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by aakash1412 (Post 4195862)
I am planning to buy the Brezza ZDI+ variant soon but I have heard a lot about the headlights being on the weaker side.. Any aftermarket solutions available for it?

It's absurd. Brezza's headlights are very bright and one of the best in the segment. Don't have to look for aftermarket solutions. I recently took my Brezza for a 1250 KMS trip to Dalhousie from Gurgaon and drove for substantial distance at night on the highways and was very impressed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by agambhandari (Post 4195284)
There wouldn't seem any reason other than the diesel clatter to go for it.

Another reason could be 15 years of registration for petrol as compared to 10 years for diesel in regions like Delhi NCR. Though numbers could be small, for someone with limited running, diesel with only 10 years of shelf life would be hard to justify and the resale would also get affected due to decreased shelf life.