Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 9th March 2020, 16:24   #166
BHPian

Default Re: Hyundai Kona : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADI7YAK View Post
Congratulations on your new Kona! Is it a black car? I saw a black Kona recently at the Shankarseth Road showroom. As for the charging, have you applied for a new connection at MSEDCL? Apparently they do have a separate tariff for EV charging station and it does require a new connection. You should also ask for a Time of Day meter to get benefits of off peak hour charging rates.(around ₹1.5/unit discount)
Attaching screengrab of the PDF. Attachment 1977931
Hey - Thanks. Yes, that black kona was indeed mine. They moved the vehicle from Shankar Sheth road to Aundh at my suggestion and I took the delivery from their Aundh Showroom on Saturday. And black seems to look majestically different & beautiful than the White.

Thanks for the heads-up about the MSEB's reduced tarrifs for EV Charging. For now, I have done the wiring in my parking lot using my existing meter. I'll check with them and apply for a new meter under this new plan.

I knew that there was some such scheme but I thought it was still being discussed over. Didn't realize that it's already out and available for consumers. Hopefully, the process to get one, won't be so difficult.

Will keep you (all) updated.

Thanks again for this good news.!!
NannuBhai is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed