Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd April 2023, 14:12   #91
BHPian

Re: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0L Turbo Petrol : Official Review

No, the tyre doesn't touch anywhere even on full load (but comes very close to the fender lining at front).
Ride quality has improved considerably and steering feels heavier. Especially the stiff edge the suspension had is gone and so the ride feels smoother. But the taller sidewalls do flex more and hence induce more body roll. Breaking feels sharper as well.
On Stock alloys and offset you can't go above 185. 185/55 is the better size, but ain't easily available.
In 185/60 spec Vredestein Ultrac are the best you can get.
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0L Turbo Petrol : Official Review-img_20230423_141008.jpg

Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0L Turbo Petrol : Official Review-img_20230423_141032.jpg.

Last edited by Chandrahas : 23rd April 2023 at 14:13.
Chandrahas is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th April 2023, 12:38   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandrahas View Post
No, the tyre doesn't touch anywhere even on full load (but comes very close to the fender lining at front).
=====
In 185/60 spec Vredestein Ultrac are the best you can get.

Thanks so much for your photos. Will stick to 185/60 on the stock rim if possible, many brands available in that size.
Old 25th October 2023, 12:26   #93
BHPian

Re: Bought a Used Hyundai Grand i10 Asta from Spinny | 1 year ownership experience

I am going to share an ownership experience of our car. The car is a Hyundai Gi10 Nios MY2021. It has been two and a half years since the car came home. It has covered a total of 21,0171 trouble free kms (at the time of writing this article) till now. The Gi10 Nios is basically my father's commuter, a workhorse. He uses it for the office commute and driving it around the town.

The car search begun in the year 2021. We narrowed down to a few options and my father had a certain budget and only a particular type of car (hatchback) in his mind. Our priorities were a good engine and gearbox, ride quality (comfort), easy to drive nature and vfm.

The choices were Swift Vxi, Tiago Xt, Gi10 Nios magna petrol.

Test drives started with the Maruti. The Swift with it's eager engine and alert handling instantly fired up the enthusiast inside me. I had certainly thought of finalising it. However, there were a few issues like it's long waiting period (2-3 months), slightly jittery ride quality and overall experience of the sales people.

Then, I went for the Tata Tiago test drive couple of days later. A great vfm package. It had mature on road behaviour (ride n handling, comfort), felt quite solid and well priced. But, the only chink in the armour was it's 1.2L 3-pot Revotron engine which is absolutely fine in isolation showed it's flaws when test driven after sampling the 1.2L K-12M 4-pot motor under the bonnet of Swift. The engine made it feel underwhelming to me. For a first time buyer these things are not at all a deal breaker.

N.B- These are just my own observations and shouldn't discourage anyone reading this article from purchasing either of the above cars. They are great cars and has their own strengths but unfortunately it didn't suit our requirements well.

Lastly, it was time to check out the Hyundai Gi10 Nios. Big surprise was the cabin experience for a car of it's price. Sure, it's neither a Maybach nor a Rolls (pun intended) but certainly exudes a feel good factor that is better than the others in that price range. The test drive experience was rather good. Stand out aspects were- It's impressive low speed ride quality, light controls, cabin experience certainly makes one feel hard earned money being well spent. Test drive vehicle was a 1.2L Kappa petrol which packs in stellar low rpm refinement and excellent tractability. The engine being mated to a slick shifting 5 speed MT with a light clutch makes driving a stress free affair. It puts one into a zen mode (pun intended) within seconds. When compared to the best in class K-12M. The 1.2L Kappa only losses out to it in terms of flatout/ outright performance, as the K-12M with its shorter stroke configuration spins up more eagerly. The Nios on the other hand with it's longer stroke configuration and a higher kerb weight feels more laidback. On the flip side, Nios felt noticeably more torquier in the higher gears at low speeds. One could pull it literally in the 4th gear from as low as 30 kmph with the A/C like a champ without clutch slip or the engine gasping for breath. 5th gear could be comfortably slotted as early as 45 ish kmph. All these attributes started really making sense to me as it would fit our purpose perfection. Hence, it was chosen.

My father booked the car within couple of days after the test drive. He decided to go for the Magna 5MT variant in silver colour and was delivered within 20 days. It has been quite a fuss free experience ever since then. The after sales service is superb, they keep in touch and keeps reminding about the upcoming services. The maintenance costs are cheaper than Maruti. What else a middle class car buyer could ask for.

It excels in providing a very relaxed driving experience. A perfect car for dense traffic with its torquey engine, light controls (steering and clutch) and an extremely tight turning radius. It packs in surprising amounts of space for average sized Indians. The rear seat with its generous under thigh support and the seat back rest being set at relaxed recline angle makes for a very comfy experience even for the rear occupants.

I was skeptical about it's fuel economy initially as most of the people would rate 1.2L Kappa to be a guzzler. However, it surprised me with it's fuel sipping abilities. Dual variable valve timing works! And it's there for a reason. It is as frugal as the K-12 M series if not more. My father drives with a heavier foot (than me) and still the car delivers anything from 15 to 17 kmpl with the A/C running (mostly highway runs).

Pure city driving with A/C on, 4 people on-board with spirited style (upshifting late) would still yield anything from 11kmpl (bumper to bumper) to 14 kmpl (flowing traffic).
Pure city driving with A/C on , 4 people on-board with gentle driving style (upshifting early) will give 13 kmpl (bumper to bumper) to 16 kmpl (flowing traffic).
Out on the highways with 4 people and A/C it would deliver 17 kmpl @ 80 - 100 kmph in top gear.
An easy 19/20 kmpl if driven with restraint @ 60-75 kmph (with 4 people and A/C) in topgear.

It even returned more than 26kmpl with A/C once when i tried my best to eke out the best possible efficiency. I have uploaded an amateurish video on YT. I have shared the link below -

In the end i would like to mention that we're really satisfied with the purchase. Anyone looking for a reliable, fuel efficient, compact and easy to drive petrol hatch at a reasonable price tag won't go wrong with the Hyundai Gi10 Nios.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0L Turbo Petrol : Official Review-20231024_141536.jpg  

Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0L Turbo Petrol : Official Review-20231024_141154.jpg  

Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0L Turbo Petrol : Official Review-20231024_141014.jpg  

Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0L Turbo Petrol : Official Review-20231024_140850.jpg  

Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0L Turbo Petrol : Official Review-20231024_141129.jpg  

Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0L Turbo Petrol : Official Review-20231024_141043.jpg  

Last edited by Phantom 510 : 25th October 2023 at 12:33.
Phantom 510 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th October 2023, 21:18   #94
BHPian

Re: Bought a Used Hyundai Grand i10 Asta from Spinny | 1 year ownership experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom 510 View Post
I was skeptical about it's fuel economy initially as most of the people would rate 1.2L Kappa to be a guzzler. However, it surprised me with it's fuel sipping abilities. Dual variable valve timing works! And it's there for a reason. It is as frugal as the K-12 M series if not more. My father drives with a heavier foot (than me) and still the car delivers anything from 15 to 17 kmpl with the A/C running (mostly highway runs).

Pure city driving with A/C on, 4 people on-board with spirited style (upshifting late) would still yield anything from 11kmpl (bumper to bumper) to 14 kmpl (flowing traffic).
Pure city driving with A/C on , 4 people on-board with gentle driving style (upshifting early) will give 13 kmpl (bumper to bumper) to 16 kmpl (flowing traffic).
Out on the highways with 4 people and A/C it would deliver 17 kmpl @ 80 - 100 kmph in top gear.
An easy 19/20 kmpl if driven with restraint @ 60-75 kmph (with 4 people and A/C) in topgear.

It even returned more than 26kmpl with A/C once when i tried my best to eke out the best possible efficiency
Nice one! Good to hear you are getting such mileage figures out of your car. The best I could do, driving in City traffic with AC on, over 2 weeks, was 13kmpl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demolisherking View Post
It’s a superb review DocWithFiesta. I'm currently in a hunt for used Gran i10 as my first car. It is indeed selling like hotcakes. I checked out a 2014 Grand i10 with 34k on the odometer at around 1 PM. However, by 4 PM when we arrived at Spinny Hub, the car was already booked by someone else.

Hoping I will find something soon.
Thank you for the kind words

Yup, the Grand i10s still sell like hotcakes. However, fresh cars do pop up quite regularly, so keep the search on and you'll find another one, similar to, or even better, than the car in question, in a week or two.

Good luck!

Last edited by DocwithFiesta : 27th October 2023 at 21:23.
DocwithFiesta is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th January 2024, 19:25   #95

Hi BHPians,
Greetings, this will be my first of the many posts in the forum, Happy Driving.

For an IT Employee, based in Delhi NCR, The Grand I10 NIOS came as a great package, zipping through the city traffic and occasional outstation trips, this is the first car that I owned, after learning driving in my dad's Maruti 800.

The selection of the car was rather frantic as purchased it way back in June 2020, just after the lockdown eased off, as we scared of using the Public Transportation due the relentless COVID. The car really came as a joy and opened our gateway to freedom of Travel. the choice was between Swift and this one, and based on the price and features, the Sportz Petrol version was a great fit in the budget as well as looks.

Driven it for 40,000Kms in the last three and a half years and the driving experience is indeed good, Hyundai definitely needs to work upon the dynamics of driving for this hatchback, but my wife is happy driving with the slick steering and transmission, we are not much of enthusiasts and are running the car pure stock. Took advantage of Wonder Warranty and the car is covered till 2025 or 1,00,000Kms.

The 1.2 Kappa Engine has indeed stood the test of time since being put in the 1st Generation i10 and its legacy continues, it is definitely very much refined and the grunt is adequate, not much performance oriented but it gets the job done zipping through city traffic. Although on Highways, you crave for more power during overtakes. The Suspension is on the stiffer side the rear seated passengers feel bumps even going over expansion joints on the Bridges /Flyovers. The 165 section tyres are ok and does not feel thin (175 on ASTA looks good though). Seating space is ample, 2 in the rear will be comfortable, 3 will be a squeeze, the lack of headrests in the Sportz variant is a bummer.

The infotainment system is good, even without a branded stereo system, the music output is nice, I have perfected it to my hearing taste by tweaking certain setting on the EQ, even in high volume levels, the music doesn't tear out.

Fuel Economy is great, I get between 13-15Kmpl during summers with AC on, and astonishingly 16-18 kmpl during winters with AC OFF. To my great surprise, I got 25Kmpl Economy driving from Delhi to Chandigarh and vice-a-versa (tank to tank, MID was showing 27.4) during the winter with occasional bursts of Defogger.

This car has taken me places from Mountains in North to Desert in the West, and has not put me down ever, highly reliable with continuous driving for 6 hours at a stretch. I never felt the lack of power during the uphill drive and was able to eat up rough roads with ease though it was all bumpy inside.

I tend to service the car at the Hyundai Dealership only, but it is burning a hole in my pocket, for instance, for the 5th Service, I received a bill of INR 14925 (After INR 2K Discount), and it was nothing major except the Spark Plug change that costed me INR 700. Below is the summary of Service costs that I incurred through the course, all from Sunrise Hyundai, Delhi.

1st Service (1115Kms) : INR 1990 (Anti-Rust Coating)
2nd Service (7576Kms) : INR 3848
3rd Service (17174 Kms) : INR 5993
4th Service (27151 Kms) : INR 12290.87
5th Service (37429 Kms) : INR 14925

Regret not getting it the much deserved Ceramic coat but rather care for it with weekly wash and wax , all by myself (Learnt from my Dad).

Have summarized certain pros and cons per my view down below.

PROS:
1. Good Steering capability, lightweight and easy to maneuver.
2. Transmission is smooth and the Clutch feels light.
3. Adequate power to zip through.
4. Boot space, ample for a couple, not so bad, not so good, can't complain.
5. Surprisingly, rear seat space is good, better than a Brezza.
6. Even in 2023, the Dashboard doesn't look ancient, good design on the AC vents, good central console, thanks to Hyundai for keeping it grey rather than beige (avoiding reflection on the windscreens)
7. Good Fuel Economy, still getting 15-16 Kmpl on general city traffic and 19-20Kmpl on Highways (Tank to Tank)
8. The Aqua Teal Colour is definitely amazing.
9. Even with two Reverse proximity sensors, they do the job quite well.
10. The Car feels planted on triple digit speeds.

CONS:
1. Somehow, can't figure out, while putting it in Reverse, the gear gets stuck, no resolution from Hyundai whatsoever since 3 years.
2. The headlights, they are outright poor.
3. Overtakes on Highways keeps you wanting for more power, only downshifting is the solution.
4. The AC needs the car in motion to work great.

PROBLEMS SO FAR:

1. Sometimes the car fails to start, happened thrice, but after sometime, it just starts normally. Hyundai haven't been able to recreate the problem in the Service Centre.
2. The rear doors are starting to show paint bubbles, sign of rusting, will need to show to the Service Centre folks.
3. After auto-cut during fuel up, the Fuel Indicator still shows tank as empty, but shows full tank the next day.
4. The Front L & R suspension make a staggering noise even when going over speed breakers at 8-9Kmph, Hyundai has not been able to resolve this ever since.
5. The V-Belt shown signs of distress (chipping off etc) and was replaced at 30,000Kms, not sure if this is normal.
6. AC Thermistor stopped working once, and got replaced under warranty in 2022.
Attached Thumbnails
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0L Turbo Petrol : Official Review-img_2711.jpg  

Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0L Turbo Petrol : Official Review-img_9923.jpg  

Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0L Turbo Petrol : Official Review-img_3020.jpg  

Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0L Turbo Petrol : Official Review-photo20231208220839.jpg  

Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0L Turbo Petrol : Official Review-photo20231208220840.jpg  

SIDDHARTH2111 is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 11th January 2024, 09:58   #96

My father recently bought a Grand i10. While preparing for the first service, we noticed that all 4 wheels were from MRF while the spare wheel was a Ceat.

Is the company usually putting a cheaper tyre from a different brand on the spare wheel?

Or is the likelihood of the dealer swapping the spare wheel higher?
Old 12th January 2024, 11:41   #97
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIDDHARTH2111 View Post
CONS:
1. Somehow, can't figure out, while putting it in Reverse, the gear gets stuck, no resolution from Hyundai whatsoever since 3 years.

PROBLEMS SO FAR:

1. Sometimes the car fails to start, happened thrice, but after sometime, it just starts normally. Hyundai haven't been able to recreate the problem in the Service Centre.
2. The rear doors are starting to show paint bubbles, sign of rusting, will need to show to the Service Centre folks.
4. The Front L & R suspension make a staggering noise even when going over speed breakers at 8-9Kmph, Hyundai has not been able to resolve this ever since.
I would suggest you to take the car to a FNG and get a paid assessment done and get a report. They will highlight current and potential issues which need replacement, take that information and go back to Hyundai and ask them to replace the parts under warranty.

No way a 3 year old car should have rust, suspension and gear box issues.

ASSC guys are notorious to recommend replacement of parts, I am sure in your case they are not doing the same as it is covered under your extended warranty. You will surprised at the list of replacements they will recommend as soon as the warranty gets over.
mac187 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th January 2024, 11:59   #98
BHPian

Quote:
Hi BHPians,
Greetings, this will be my first of the many posts in the forum, Happy Driving.

CONS:
I too have this problem. Coming to nuetral and then trying again to engage reverse works.
Check below image from owners manual.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Attached Thumbnails
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0L Turbo Petrol : Official Review-owners-manual.jpg  

Last edited by sukarsan : 12th January 2024 at 12:01.
sukarsan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th January 2024, 16:09   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac187 View Post

Agree with most of what you've mentioned, except that a 3-year old car can have the above discussed issues. Hyundai cars are notorious, as some other posts will suggest, for rust issues. My 5-year old Creta has prominent rust around the sunroof, and front 2 doors. The solution to this is door replacement. As for the suspension, maybe it won't be covered under warranty whereas the gearbox behaviour is normal as far as I feel (even mentioned in the manual).
Joli is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th January 2024, 17:46   #100
BHPian

Congratulations on owning this car. its does look cute specially in teal blue color. most important thing in the course of car ownership is that you should enjoying driving it, and you most certainly are.

The Final bill of 149xx looks totally unreasonable. lots of items looks suspicious, optional and probably wouldn't even be listed in the Hyundai recommended periodical service schedule. its the tactic almost all SAs use on unsuspecting first time car owners to inflate the bill. After all dealers earn most from their service center operations.

Research more on the service schedule mentioned in service booklet of your car and do question the reason for recommending any item before you go ahead to SA next time. you will see that SA wont be able to justify more than half of the items, on the other hand if something is recommended as periodical service schedule, don't skip over it.

Happy driving.
Strider24 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th January 2024, 17:47   #101
BHPian

Quote:
CONS:
3. Overtakes on Highways keeps you wanting for more power, only downshifting is the solution.
4. The AC needs the car in motion to work great.

PROBLEMS SO FAR:

3. After auto-cut during fuel up, the Fuel Indicator still shows tank as empty, but shows full tank the next day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonShot View Post
Or is the likelihood of the dealer swapping the spare wheel higher?
Hi MoonShot, Please do not worry. Its the same for us all. These are called Space saver tyres typically a size smaller, may be in steel rims but the overall dimension of the tyre is same as your Alloys. Its done by companies as part of their cost cutting measures.

Quote:
CONS:

PROBLEMS SO FAR:

Hi Loved reading your feedback SIDDHARTH2111.
I own the Nios Asta AMT 1.2 petrol 2020 model. Actually I can vouch for some of the issues you have faced and these are exactly my experiences as well.

First the Cons -
1. Head lights are pathetic and need to be updated if you are driving a lot on highways. As I drive more in city, I am living with them.
2. Frankly nothing much was expected from the 1.2. Shifting down is the only viable solution if you want a quick overtake. I have same feedback here.

Now for the Problems you have faced:
1. I have had the exact same issue. The car refused to start all of a sudden at two distinct occasions. In fact the first time I called up the ASS to send someone and once the RSA came home, just tried with full Accelerator, car started and the issue could not be reproduced. Second time, I just locked and waited for 10 mins, tried again after and everything was normal. Hasn't happened since and keeping my fingers crossed.

2. I have not noticed this but will keep an eye out for this.

3. Fuel gauge behaves erratically and I had complained multiple times. After the third time, they changed something and now the behavior is like this. First bar on fuel indicator comes down only after driving 90kms. After that from 90 to 350 the remaining bars reduce gradually. Not sure if this is also your experience. I have learned to live with this.

4. Exact same experience for me as well. Already the suspensions are on the harder side. On top, when the car goes over potholes, it makes a loud thud sound from the first suspensions. I had complained to the ASS but they checked and said all ok. I have given up on this.

Question to you - do you also feel during morning cold starts that the car vibrates while starting to move due to the hesitation of the AMT ? This gets better if I wait for 1 mins after starting and only move then.
swarnava.ch is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th January 2024, 19:41   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac187 View Post
I would suggest you to take the car to a FNG and get a paid assessment done and get a report. They will highlight current and potential issues which need replacement, take that information and go back to Hyundai and ask them to replace the parts under warranty.

ASSC guys are notorious to recommend replacement of parts, I am sure in your case they are not doing the same as it is covered under your extended warranty. You will surprised at the list of replacements they will recommend as soon as the warranty gets over.
Makes sense, thank you so much for the insights, I do have an acquaintance in BOSCH Authorized Service Centre in Noida Sector 63, can take the car there for assessment, Is it, that I am bound to have the car serviced from Hyundai Dealership until the car is in warranty?

and one update regarding the rusting (paint bubbles were in the Rear R & L Doors panels just below the Window, and also on the B-Pillar), Took it to the Service Centre, although they didn't change the Rear Doors (Left and Right), they did some paint job under warranty, and now, it is not visible, I am not sure, if they took out the root cause or just masked it up with paint. They assured if it crops up again, they will change the rear door panels both side.

sorry I do not have images of the rusting issue, deleted from my phone mistakenly as a batch clean-up.
Old 12th January 2024, 21:23   #103
Senior - BHPian

I always wanted to own this aqua-teal colored i10 Nios, she is one of the best looking hatchbacks in our market. Too bad they messed the design in the facelift. Thanks for putting up a detailed review.

Quote:

I tend to service the car at the Hyundai Dealership only, but it is burning a hole in my pocket, for instance, for the 5th Service, I received a bill of INR 14925 (After INR 2K Discount), and it was nothing major except the Spark Plug change that costed me INR 700.

CONS:
Hyundai dealerships tend to add unnecessary tasks during the service to inflate the bill. I will suggest you to put your foot down and ask them to work only on the items mentioned in the service manual. My cousin had similar experience in Pune.

On the reverse gear getting stuck, this is normal for most manual cars since the reverse gear does not have a synchromesh, the gear teeth need to slot perfectly, sometimes they don't giving us a feeling of getting stuck, sometimes releasing clutch will cause harsh 'krrr' sound. Try slotting into first gear and move the car just a wee bit forward before putting it in reverse again.
NiInJa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th January 2024, 13:13   #104
Senior - BHPian

A rather unusual practicality test on my father's Grand i10 Nios. 51 pieces of plants and saplings being hauled from a nursery, the flattish central tunnel also helping here
Attached Thumbnails
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0L Turbo Petrol : Official Review-pxl_20240127_0638482142.jpg  

Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0L Turbo Petrol : Official Review-pxl_20240127_063836765.jpg  

Old 6th March 2024, 08:45   #105

So, I was in the market to get my Stock Halogens replaced with LED Headlights, and I was bombarded with so many options. The reason behind the upgrade is to improve the night time driving visibility, my highway runs have drastically increased and I get totally blinded by the opposite side's high beams who refuse to turn to low beams. Also, the throw of my stock halogens are greatly poor both on Low and High Beam.

I took out my family's Slavia and Scorpio N the other day for the highway run, and I could definitely notice the difference, they are both equipped with the Projector - LED Setup and the performance was amazing, and also, could notice, if the ongoing traffic had high beam on, and in turn, I gave an indication of lowering their beam down with dipper, they also turned it down, which I never saw happening with my i10 NIOS. LOL.

Now for the LED Options I was presented with.

1. Philips Ultinon Rally - Don't remember the Wattage, - 50W Maybe , combined, 1 Year Warranty - INR 3500
2. Osram HL Easy, 50W, Combined, 1 Year Warranty - INR 3500
3. Crystal Eye - 120W, Combined, 1 Year Warranty - INR 4000
4. Monster Vision - 180W, Combined, Stable at 150W, 2 years Warranty - INR 9500
5. Aozoom 120W - Stable at 120W, 2 years Warranty - INR 5000

Questions.

1. The Headlight housing I have is H19, but all above are either H4 or something else, they are saying, that they will cut out something in the LED Bulb casing itself to retrofit, is it ok?

2. Are Upgrading to these LEDs , illegal? cause they come under "Modification" category?

3. Will the LEDs be able to cast a good beam or rather just will scatter the light away due the reflector setup, also, are LEDs even compatible with the Halogen - Reflector Setup?

4. My stock Halogens are 55W each, will upgrading to 60W each LED , pose risk to melt the Headlight Housing?

5. Can the increased wattage pose a risk to car's electrical system?

6. If I should move for the upgrade, kindly suggest which one to go forward with? A good quality LED within INR 7500.

7. Any other pointers I must look out for, please share.
Attached Thumbnails
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0L Turbo Petrol : Official Review-img_6379.jpeg  

Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0L Turbo Petrol : Official Review-img_6380.jpeg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks