Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th May 2023, 14:53   #151
BHPian

Re: Mahindra Bolero Neo Review

One of the most underrated real compact SUV.

My personal favourite and now with MTT and newer suspension its even more desirable and on my wishlist.
sagsaw is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th June 2023, 14:26   #152
BHPian

Found the new bolero testing in Pune some days back. Was able to click only one click from behind due to traffic. It was having many instruments on dash.

Cheers
Attached Thumbnails
Mahindra Bolero Neo Review-img_3054.jpeg  

Guru_Shikhar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th July 2023, 09:04   #153
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru_Shikhar View Post
Found the new bolero testing in Pune some days back. Was able to click only one click from behind due to traffic. It was having many instruments on dash.

Cheers
This could be Bolero Neo Plus. 'P' series badging comes from older TUV 300 plus. Most likely this will come with current gen Scorpio classic engine.
OneToughRider is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2023, 13:23   #154
BHPian

Hello BHPians, I just completed 17k kms with my Neo in 7 months, it's pure joy.
I want to work on a project to convert the existing head unit into android system by keeping the screen and buttons intact, just to make sure my stock look (which I love)stays intact. I would like to check if any owner has replaced stock head unit and is willing to give it away please let me know.

Thank you in advance. Cheers!!
BikerKeeda is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th August 2023, 23:40   #155
BHPian

Re: Mahindra Bolero Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saikat Sengupta View Post
Hi,

I got my delivery of NEO - The Beast in Feb'22 and till date have travelled 8700km. I have done 4 nos. of outstation trips and a certain stretch near Manebahnjan in Darjeeling was the worst that I had travelled in my entire life. I would surely help you with my personal experience and family feedback.

- Take a test drive and drive your brand new best to home asap. This is a car of its own category and should not be compared to conventional cars which focus more on materialistic comfort like cushion type seats, sun roof, best-in-class music system etc. However, if you are looking for robustness, tough all terrain no-nonsense masculine powerful beast go for it. All other cars will give you way when they see you in the rear view mirror.
Hello Saikat,

I am considering purchasing the Bolero Neo. I have taken a long test drive as well. But I would like to read about the real life experience of owning the vehicle, especially the cost of ownership (fuel efficiency and maintenance). It would be really helpful if you kindly share your ownership experience, for while the TD was very encouraging, the lack of sales of the particular vehicle is a little discouraging.

Regards,
Abhi
Old 9th August 2023, 17:34   #156

Guys
My Bolero Neo N10 (O) was delivered in May 22. I have receieved my second Key today. I was in the impression that the key was not given to me at delivery due to chip shortage.
When I collected the second key, I was shocked and disappointed to see that the key is without any buttons and chip.

Feeling cheated indeed!
Mahindra Bolero Neo Review-2nd-key-fob1.jpg
Mahindra Bolero Neo Review-2nd-key-fob.jpg
ranjaneya is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th August 2023, 17:56   #157

Hi Abhi,

I am driving the Neo since Feb'22. Approx. 13,000km covering my daily office trips and 5-6 trips on holidays ranging from 200km to 1000km from my home in Kolkata. I am extremely satisfied and thrilled with the experience. So far average service cost is approx 4.5k each time. One thing for sure, once you get habituated driving the Neo you wont even think of many pseduo 5 seater SUVs running in the market. NEO is a tough guy. However, if you or your family has a weakness towards latest features like Sun-Roof, best-in-class woofer, automatic climate control, soft seats etc. then NEO will not suit you. Mileage in city trips is average 12-13km with AC on 95% time and mostly through congested city traffic.
Regarding sales, here in Kolkata, sales appears good as I can find an average number of 4-6 Neos daily while commuting to my office which is around 10km from my home. Here, the cops and government departments have largely shifted to NEO. Please note that lower sales does not imply lesser credibility. Number of Altos and Eons are always more due to price, being more conversant, satisfying the 5 seater requirement etc. We see BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Range Rovers very less in number, but that does not take away their credibility.

Hope the above helps in your decision making. Welcome for any further inputs.
Saikat Sengupta is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th August 2023, 17:58   #158

Hi, I have a spare original head unit. I am considering to sell it off. I used it for only a few months before purchasing an upgraded version.
Old 9th August 2023, 18:04   #159

Hi All,

I need a help. Recently my Bolero Neo met with an accident and has serious damages in the rear. Service Centre is saying that parts will take minimum 12-14 days to arrive from plant. I have a road trip end of August. The date seems to be on threat. Is there a way that I can expedite the delivery by Mahindra.

Request you kind suggestions.
Old 20th August 2023, 10:10   #160
BHPian

Has anyone here swapped the Rims and Tyres yet on the Bolero Neo ? I mean from 215/75 R15 to an R16 ?

Also eager to know if Mahindra voids warranty in such cases ??
Old 30th August 2023, 22:30   #161
BHPian

Got the Delivery of my Bolero Neo N8 :

Mahindra Bolero Neo Review-20230828_171641.jpg

A random Size Comparison with the EcoSport :

Mahindra Bolero Neo Review-20230828_180855.jpg

Mahindra Bolero Neo Review-20230828_180947.jpg

It's gonna be a love and hate relationship with this one for sure. This under rated vehicle deserves a detailed ownership thread !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjaneya View Post
Guys
My Bolero Neo N10 (O) was delivered in May 22. I have receieved my second Key today. I was in the impression that the key was not given to me at delivery due to chip shortage.
When I collected the second key, I was shocked and disappointed to see that the key is without any buttons and chip.

Feeling cheated indeed!
Luckily I got it at the time of delivery, but yes no buttons

Mod Note : Please use the EDIT or QUOTE+ (multi-quote) button instead of typing one post after another on the SAME THREAD!

To know how to multi-quote, click here.

Last edited by graaja : 31st August 2023 at 05:01. Reason: Merging back to back posts
AJ-got-BHP is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 31st August 2023, 09:28   #162

Congratulations!!! #AJ-got-BHP

The Neo looks stunning in black with the new logo.
Believe me you are going to love it! Its a joy to steer this beauty in thick of traffic as well as cruise on the highways.

Keep posting.
ranjaneya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2023, 23:59   #163
BHPian

Possibly the Hottest Looking Bolero NEO N8 in the Country as of now :

Mahindra Bolero Neo Review-20230906202730_img_7163.jpg

Sharing it for the ones who wish or aspire to have one in their Garage. This is one vehicle which can look like a stunner with subtle upgrades and modifications.
AJ-got-BHP is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th September 2023, 12:00   #164
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ-got-BHP View Post
This is one vehicle which can look like a stunner with subtle upgrades and modifications.
congratulations on owning a practical SUV Do share a few more details around the mods done on the car.
procrj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th September 2023, 12:14   #165

I have finally booked my Bolero Neo N10 in Rocky Beige Color. Waiting for the delivery from Salasar Autocrafts in Thane for October month. I have upgraded from my WagonR LXI CNG after using it for 8 years. Looking forward for smooth rides and exploring some unseen beauties in Maharashtra.
wolfpack is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks