Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th March 2024, 16:45   #1036
BHPian

Re: 2022 Maruti Brezza Review

How is the quality of Car cover purchased from Maruti GA.
Shall I get it from Showroom or aftermarket.
Any recommendations

So far I have purchased below accessories from Showroom for my Brezza vxi AT White( delivery expected this week)
1. Mud flaps
2. Floor mats - 3D
3. Dicky Mat
4. Fog Lamp
5. Reverse Camera
6. Arm Rest
7. Steering cover
8. Seat covers
9. Door Visors

Last edited by rkmountain : 25th March 2024 at 16:50.
Old 27th March 2024, 15:18   #1037
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmountain View Post
Any recommendations
The car cover I purchased from MGA entirely wore out within three months, thus it is not worth the money. I would advise using the aftermarket ones instead because there are many options available with various qualities.
Autobot92 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th March 2024, 16:06   #1038
BHPian

Few issues/quirks of brezza that I have obsereved:
1. Mileage within the city tends to not cross 13/13.5, which is a bit of a bummer considering the USP of the car is its mileage.
2. The absence of a uv cut glass is keenly felt, specially in a city like delhi.
3. No TPMS is also a major miss in my opinion.
4. The AC gets noisy once the speed is increased beyond two clicks.
5. The wireless charger is useless.
6. Road noise is surprisingly high once you cross 100.
7. Front parking sensors would have also helped a lot.
abhi_ank is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st March 2024, 08:49   #1039
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmountain View Post
Any recommendations
It is not bad if you use it in covered parking. Mine is 2 years old and almost as good as new, elastic material on the front and rear bottom is not working though. In open parking under the sun in hot summer it may not last long. It is breathable, not waterproof and so will not retain moisture and the car should not rust easily.

Last edited by Fastdriver : 31st March 2024 at 08:50.
Fastdriver is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st April 2024, 11:11   #1040
BHPian

Hi Friends,

Got my lovely Brezza last week

Did a short mountain trip over the weekend

Few questions
1. Could not find a separate boot opening lever like my old ritz. What is the easiest option to open the boot
2. On the downhill roads how to control the speed (mine is an automatic) to minimise the break usage
3. Rear AC vents do not seem to be of much use. Air flow is very minimal in rear. Is their any setting or switch I need to be aware of

Here are some of the pics of my car

2022 Maruti Brezza Review-img_4460.jpeg

2022 Maruti Brezza Review-img_4435.jpeg

2022 Maruti Brezza Review-img_4429.jpeg

2022 Maruti Brezza Review-img_4426.jpeg

2022 Maruti Brezza Review-img_4425.jpeg
rkmountain is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 1st April 2024, 18:17   #1041
BHPian

Welcome to the Club.

1. Could not find a separate boot opening lever like my old ritz. What is the easiest option to open the boot.
>There is a small push button switch just above the rear number plate which locks and unlocks the boot.

2. On the downhill roads how to control the speed (mine is an automatic) to minimise the break usage.
>First and foremost I assume you have driven an automatic if not then would advise you to go gentle on the pedal - as soft as possible - then will get the result you want. As the automatic has hill assist feature you won't have much trouble just release the accelerator and gently press the brake.

3. Rear AC vents do not seem to be of much use. Air flow is very minimal in rear. Is their any setting or switch I need to be aware of
>Get it checked at the dealer since your car is in warranty.
[/quote]
ACMerchant is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th April 2024, 14:26   #1042
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi_ank View Post
Few issues/quirks of brezza that I have obsereved:
1. Mileage within the city tends to not cross 13/13.5, which is a bit of a bummer considering the USP of the car is its mileage.
2. The absence of a uv cut glass is keenly felt, specially in a city like delhi.
3. No TPMS is also a major miss in my opinion.
4. The AC gets noisy once the speed is increased beyond two clicks.
5. The wireless charger is useless.
6. Road noise is surprisingly high once you cross 100.
7. Front parking sensors would have also helped a lot.
1. That's unfortunately the case with me as well. In fact, I get lesser fuel economy figures than that due to metro construction traffic snarls. The fuel economy that you get is purely because of the engine refinement only, the car itself has the aerodynamics of a brick.
2. I agree. I feel my right arm burning at midday in Chennai as well. This is a miss.
3. Well, probably a good point because everybody is giving it in their cars. But I personally don't see the need for TPMS when strictly driving within the city. I check my tyres' air pressure every weekend anyways and that is enough for me.
4. For me it gets noisy after four clicks. And I have to increase the music volume to ignore it. This is a somewhat powerful AC, but no thought seems to have been given about a more silent operation.
5. I think wireless charging makes sense. My wife and I generally charge both our phones at the same time in the car. She places her phone directly on the wireless charging pad, I place mine above it and connect to the USB port. The wireless charging causes heat build up though.
6. More to do with the economy tyres. I think they generally provide Apollo Alnacs or MRF Wanderers as stock tyres for the Brezza. Not bad tyres grip-wise, but they are noisy. Switch to Continental CC6 or Yokohama Bluearth GT and you'll see the noise go down heavily.
7. I agree. But you do get used to seeing the bonnet and making spatial judgements by memory after that. Having 360 degree camera helps me too.

Last edited by Small Bot : 5th April 2024 at 14:30. Reason: Spelling
Small Bot is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th April 2024, 10:41   #1043
BHPian

Hello Bhpians,

I'm considering to replace my 2016 Celerio Zxi AMT with a Brezza Lxi CNG.
Being in Delhi/NCR region my running is there also the Celerio is not giving economy of more than 9-10 in daily usage even after major service done through Maruti.

Anyone having experience with Brezza CNG will be great, also because of NGT bans/odd-even etc. here every year CNG comes out to be a wise decision. If I go towards EV, Nexon EV base comes out at 15.5 lacs on road approx. vs Brezza Lxi CNG which is 10.86 Lacs. Couldn't find value in it along with range anxiety.
Old 11th April 2024, 12:28   #1044
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajitesh_Drive View Post
Hello Bhpians,

Being in Delhi/NCR region my running is there also the Celerio is not giving economy of more than 9-10 in daily usage even after major service done through Maruti.

Anyone having experience with Brezza CNG will be great, also because of NGT bans/odd-even etc. here every year CNG comes out to be a wise decision. If I go towards EV, Nexon EV base comes out at 15.5 lacs on road approx. vs Brezza Lxi CNG which is 10.86 Lacs. Couldn't find value in it along with range anxiety.
I own a Brezza, though not a CNG one. It gives me mileage of 13-15 KMPL on Noida Faridabad route (AC usage considered). But, the good part is the engine is much drivable due to displacement & torque. Plus unlike the Marutis with smaller engines you don't end up changing gears frequently (i had a Baleno for few days with me & it was a pain, as compared to the Grand i10 that was forgiving & much drivable).

Paired with CNG, Brezza can easily give you over 20 kmpkg. Theoretically it means you can travel around 800+ kms in city before topping up both tanks. On highways it will easily run circles around the hybrids with numbers around 1100-1300 kms. The engine noise is an issue though.
CARDEEP is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th April 2024, 12:29   #1045
BHPian

Quote:
Anyone having experience with Brezza CNG will be great, also because of NGT bans/odd-even etc. here every year CNG comes out to be a wise decision.
Hi, I have a Hyryder CNG, which has the same K15C engine and also produces the same power as the Brezza CNG. I would be happy to answer your queries.

My car mostly does highway runs, and city use is less, so I can't tell you the city fuel efficiency, although it gives 21–22 km/kg efficiency on highway runs.

Last edited by ex-innova-guy : 11th April 2024 at 12:33.
ex-innova-guy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th April 2024, 11:53   #1046
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex-innova-guy View Post
Hi, I have a Hyryder CNG, which has the same K15C engine and also produces the same power as the Brezza CNG. I would be happy to answer your queries.

My car mostly does highway runs, and city use is less, so I can't tell you the city fuel efficiency, although it gives 21–22 km/kg efficiency on highway runs.
I hope the service interval is for 10k Km only, along with no further mechanical/technical interferences till one slot of 10k km. Apart from this, any issues you faced to date.

Since this will be my first factory fitted CNG car, little apprehensive.
Old 13th April 2024, 12:45   #1047
BHPian

Quote:
I hope the service interval is for 10k Km only, along with no further mechanical/technical interferences till one slot of 10k km. Apart from this, any issues you faced to date.
The service interval is due every 10k kms or 1 year after the 10k km service. There are 2 inspection services at 1000km and 5000km respectively.

Attaching the maintenance interval below-
2022 Maruti Brezza Review-img_7279.jpeg

You can also find the owner’s manual here.

There is a different CNG maintenance schedule which is not mentioned in the online manual but is given with the car. I am adhering to it.
2022 Maruti Brezza Review-img_7128.jpeg

CNG Filter Cost is ~ ₹1500/-
2022 Maruti Brezza Review-img_7282.jpeg

Quote:
Since this will be my first factory fitted CNG car, little apprehensive.
Don’t worry, it’s my first CNG car too, and after covering 30,500+ km in 9 months, it is going great. Full-tank CNG ranges from 140 to 175 km, with AC always on. The only gripe is to refuel every now and then if you want to keep running on CNG. My car is averaging 100+ km daily, so I am refuelling almost every other day. You will get used to it with time.

Last edited by ex-innova-guy : 13th April 2024 at 12:55.
ex-innova-guy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th April 2024, 16:49   #1048
BHPian

Quote:
Hello Bhpians,

If your running is within Delhi/NCR I would request you to explore the EV option.
sunbaj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th April 2024, 14:10   #1049
BHPian

Has anyone installed TPMS? How has been the experience so far?
Old 17th April 2024, 09:19   #1050

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi_ank View Post
Has anyone installed TPMS? How has been the experience so far?
I installed an external TPMS and I believe it's of no use as long as you keep monitoring tyre pressure frequently ( I have my own tyre inflator ).

My TPMS has always given me false alarms and it's pretty scary when you're driving at 100+ on a highway. This has happened more than 4 times in the last 1.5 years.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks