Team-BHP - Chevrolet Beat : Test Drive & Review
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Official New Car Reviews (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/)
-   -   Chevrolet Beat : Test Drive & Review (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/71073-chevrolet-beat-test-drive-review-16.html)

Chevy Beat pricing, Bangalore

Chevy Beat 1.2 PS 3.34 lakhs
Chevy beat 1.2 LS 3.54 lakhs
Chevy Beat 1.2 LT 3.94 lakhs

haaaaa, an other cute car to compete i10, A star, WagonR, Estilo :-) i would love to own one if i have got the same warranty style of SPARK.

Loved the rear door opener handle, however i miss a lovely analog speed indicator. Thumsup for BEAT

Man am totally confused with colors, if we do buy. :)

Chevrolet Beat

A great car with equally good price tag, this is going to be a car to BEAT in its segment. It will set the cat among pigeons of small hatcbacks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaggu (Post 1665459)

Chevrolet Beat

Go for the green stunning and fresh.
Have you seen the movie transformers 2 ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by santhosh_lv (Post 1665428)
haaaaa, an other cute car to compete i10, A star, WagonR, Estilo :-) i would love to own one if i have got the same warranty style of SPARK.

Loved the rear door opener handle, however i miss a lovely analog speed indicator. Thumsup for BEAT

Warranty is for 3 years/ 100000kms

amazing review GTO. That's great. Looks people will buy it, but the top variant will be close to 5 lacs ( on road price).

Suddenly, GM seems to have done everything right. Great styling, funky interiors, but most importantly the price is great and warranty offered is also sufficient.

Jaggu,

I have narrowed it down for you to 4 options -

Red

Blue

Green

White

OT: I like that beige also, only hicup already Crv is similar shade :)

Thanks GTO for the detailed review. The rear door handle feature is neat. Does it mean kids can't open the rear door easily from outside? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dnot (Post 1666943)
Thanks GTO for the detailed review. The rear door handle feature is neat. Does it mean kids can't open the rear door easily from outside? :)

Sir, they have more powerful sense then us when it comes to latest gadgets :D

Anyway, this design in Beat just makes it stand apart. Breaks the usual 4 door design, atleast in india.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaggu (Post 1665459)

Chevrolet Beat

Misty Lake looks good to my eyes.

Guys,

Are we ignoring a few basic issues with the car as reported by GTO:

1) Engine - Top end does not compare with Ritz
2) Gearshift quality - Poor
3) Handling - Not great

Cheers

Lack of top end speed shouldn't be a worry if you are basically going to use it as a city hatch.
Handling can be improved with fatter tires.
Gearshift .. Maybe a little vaseline :D

I have a Question.I am leaning towards the Beige too @ jaggu . Balances out the flamboyant design with a subdued colour. But the best colours for this vehicle i think would be the red , green and blue.