Team-BHP - Professional Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Pune)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Other Cities (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/other-cities/)
-   -   Professional Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Pune) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/other-cities/112665-professional-car-detailing-3m-car-care-pune-8.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by FINTAIL (Post 3676030)
Considering where he used to work- prior to 3M. :D

sorry, I didn't get that. It sounded sarcastic but not sure if you meant that :) Where did he work before?

Planning to take Duster to Viman Nagar 3M for interior cleaning package (with germ clean) + windshield polishing.

How much should that be? (anyone has any recent experience?)
Is there any team-bhp discount? :D

The required work, I assume - should not take more than half a day's time.

Thanks,

Ace.

Inter germ cleaning for my Palio costed around 3000 bucks. About a month or so ago. Car still smells good, and AC hums silently.....

Details / Rates are available in their website.

Nope - no discount - not a single cent.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by driverace (Post 3693377)
Planning to take Duster to Viman Nagar 3M for interior cleaning package (with germ clean) + windshield polishing.

Thanks,

Ace.

Most members have had poor experience at Viman Nagar outlet. I would strongly recommend you to visit the Baner outlet.

Swapnil at Baner is a gem of a person to deal with. Highly knowledgeable and very friendly.

I had it done at their Apte Road (J M Road) outlet. Service was OK. Washing and interior germ cleaning got done by evening (left it at 10.00 AM)

Baner may be far off for someone on the side of Nagar Road.

BTW, I too wanted to get the windshield polished, but given the condition (10 year old car) there were no guarantee about the results.

Thinking of taking it over to Windshield Experts (opp. Wadia College)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajay_satpute (Post 3693448)
Most members have had poor experience at Viman Nagar outlet. I would strongly recommend you to visit the Baner outlet.

Swapnil at Baner is a gem of a person to deal with. Highly knowledgeable and very friendly.

Thanks for the prompt reply

I also have heard a lot about Baner service & their attention to detail.
But, me being in Hadapsar makes it really too far for me.

I have spoken to the guy at Viman Nagar (Mr.Keemal).
I will go there & try out a basic package to begin with.

On previous page here - Gannu has posted positive experience at the same branch though.

Is your experience / info more recent than that?

Thanks again,

Ace.

Quote:

Originally Posted by driverace (Post 3693667)
I have spoken to the guy at Viman Nagar (Mr.Keemal).
I will go there & try out a basic package to begin with.

On previous page here - Gannu has posted positive experience at the same branch though.

Driverace, how was your experience at the Viman Nagar outlet, could you please share a bit about it. I stay at Kharadi and am interested in knowing if the work done there was worth it?

I get my car regularly cleaned Interior and Exterior at the 3M Car Care at Wanowrie, the one near Kedari Petrol Pump. The name of the person in charge is Rajesh. He is very co-operative and really ensures a good/ thorough job is done with your car. So far I have had an excellent experience with them.
I get the Germi Clean done once every month(Depending on the cleanliness of the Interior of course). It costs me about 3.8K(GermiClean-Large)
Exterior washing+polishing+alloys= about 580~600 Bucks

Guys, any idea where Apte road outlet is shifted at ?

Need to revive this thread agree:

Planning a trip to 3M Viman Nagar sometime soon for under-body anti-rust and their signature PPF. Am undecided on the windscreen film as it is still illegal. Any experiences worth sharing here in Pune?

Hi,

There is a 3M workshop that recently opened up in Karve Nagar. I visited the place today for a quotation. The owner, Yogesh Kulkarni, is a very decent person and he explained each of the services in detail. Infact he even gave me a demonstration of how my car would look like after the work is done. I will be dropping off my Linea for minor dent jobs and overall polishing this week.

I am hoping the workmanship will be as good as the owner's courteousness. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by alen (Post 3796042)
Hi,

There is a 3M workshop that recently opened up in Karve Nagar. I visited the place today for a quotation. The owner, Yogesh Kulkarni, is a very decent person and he explained each of the services in detail. Infact he even gave me a demonstration of how my car would look like after the work is done. I will be dropping off my Linea for minor dent jobs and overall polishing this week.

Hello, 3M also does dent jobs? Minor ones? Are dent jobs also done at every 3M shops? I had no idea about it. Was planning to visit 3M here in mumbai, Have a small dent on my jetta will get that fixed as well then.

@Tanveer_2558: Well this one does it. Not sure about the others. Also getting the repair work done from 3M is slightly cheaper than getting it from the Car brand workshop.

Quote:

Originally Posted by alen (Post 3796042)

Hi alen, do you know if they do minor paint touch-ups too? Need to take care of a few nicks & scrapes on my vehicle that Pune-kar bikers have gifted :)

Cheers,
Vikram

Quote:

Originally Posted by comfortablynumb (Post 3796260)
Hi alen, do you know if they do minor paint touch-ups too? Need to take care of a few nicks & scrapes on my vehicle that Pune-kar bikers have gifted :)

Cheers,
Vikram

Hi Vikram,

I have some deep gashes on the bumper which I'm told would be fixed. I'm planning to drop off my vehicle this week. I will give an update once the work is done.

Regards,
Alen