Team-BHP - Professional Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Pune)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Other Cities (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/other-cities/)
-   -   Professional Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Pune) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/other-cities/112665-professional-car-detailing-3m-car-care-pune-9.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by alen (Post 3796042)
Hi,

There is a 3M workshop that recently opened up in Karve Nagar. I visited the place today for a quotation. The owner, Yogesh Kulkarni, is a very decent person.... . :)

Is he the same Yogesh Kulkarni who was earlier with 3M Apte Road? I have read some nice words about this guy though no first hand experience.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoolCarNi (Post 3796510)
Is he the same Yogesh Kulkarni who was earlier with 3M Apte Road? I have read some nice words about this guy though no first hand experience.

I will have to check and get back to you on this one :). Never got a chance to visit the Apte road shop.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AveekKumar (Post 3793057)
Need to revive this thread agree:

Planning a trip to 3M Viman Nagar sometime soon for under-body anti-rust and their signature PPF. Am undecided on the windscreen film as it is still illegal. Any experiences worth sharing here in Pune?

A friend took his new Elite i20 over there for a PPF and he was satisfied. The last time I was there, I was shown the windscreen film. It was stuck onto the glass door and I couldn't figure out if there was a film.
A colleague got it on his swift some 4 years back and it says it's worth having one. He does a lot of Mumbai <-> Pune and says it helps in putting the heat at bay. No one noticed it till date.

Can someone please post the address of Karve nagar outlet?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MunnabhaiMBBS (Post 3827697)
Can someone please post the address of Karve nagar outlet?

Shop No 20,21, Ground Floor, D Wing, Near Icici Bank,, Shalini Residency, Karve Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411052
097655 55970

For the benefit of TBhp Pune folks :

3M Apte road branch has now been shifted to following locations

1. FC Road - 1143, Shop No 5/6, Shreebhan Co- Op Society, Opposite Police Ground, FC Road,Pune-411005, 97655 55970,91755 40000

2. Karve Nagar - Shop No 20,21, Ground Floor, D Wing, Near Icici Bank,, Shalini Residency, Karve Nagar, Pune - 411052
097655 55970

They have also introduced "Dry Wash" concept at the FC road outlet. Costs INR 350 for a small sized car. Will write review post trial.

Had another top class experience at 3M Baner.

Last week went there to get the interiors cleaned. Opted for GremKleen (3090++) as I find it most VFM. GremKleen + is too expensive.

Job was done in 4 hours flat as promised and considering how dirty the car was, that's very efficient.

They also removed all small leafs which were stuck within rubber seals around the windows.

Next visit will be this weekend for polishing as it is long due.

They will be replacing a small patch of PPF as it got scratched and this will be free of cost!

Had dropped my new ANHC to 3M Car Care Baner on Saturday, Jan 16 for the following jobs.

1) Paint Sealant Treatment
2) Underbody Treatment (5 Years Warranty)
3) Custom Fit Nomad Mats (Big Fan as I had them on my outgoing Swift)
4) CR70 Sunfilms (Front Windshield and Back)

Tapas threw in the Engine Lacquer treatment and the door panels paint protection film as complementary.

They also had an offer running that if we check-in on Facebook (that you are in 3M Baner outlet) you would receive the 3M Microfibre cloth for free which I generously accepted and availed the offer.

Overall was very happy with the service received and the car was ready at the scheduled time of pick up.

Treated my nearly 7 1/2 year old Corolla Altis to an interior and exterior detailing treatment. The 3M outlet at Viman Nagar did a pretty good job.

She's looking pretty. Oh well, as pretty as a Toyota can ever be. :) I plan to keep her for few more years even if I go in for a new car. One thing about these Plain Jane Toyotas. They're reliable and don't mess with your mind. And the authorised dealer's service centre work is top notch. A no-brainer actually.

I don't find time to do the waxing and washing myself + I ain't getting any younger and my back does grumble. So signed up for a 1 year package which includes another round of interior/exterior detailing + 5 washes + UV/wax coat. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gomzy (Post 3894646)
Had dropped my new ANHC to 3M Car Care Baner on Saturday, Jan 16 for the following jobs.

1) Paint Sealant Treatment
2) Underbody Treatment (5 Years Warranty)
3) Custom Fit Nomad Mats (Big Fan as I had them on my outgoing Swift)
4) CR70 Sunfilms (Front Windshield and Back)

Tapas threw in the Engine Lacquer treatment and the door panels paint protection film as complementary.

They also had an offer running that if we check-in on Facebook (that you are in 3M Baner outlet) you would receive the 3M Microfibre cloth for free which I generously accepted and availed the offer.

Overall was very happy with the service received and the car was ready at the scheduled time of pick up.

Can you share what was the cost of the above? Also how do you find the CR70 film?

Quote:

Originally Posted by timuseravan (Post 3922250)
Can you share what was the cost of the above? Also how do you find the CR70 film?

I do not remember the break up, but I paid around 24k for all the items listed in my earlier email (post a 10% standard discount), Tapas was generous enough to give me a engine treatment and PPF film on the door edges as complimentary.

On the CR70, I think its too early for me to judge on the same as my travelling has been minimal (office to home now is just 2km and in office I have a covered parking and I do not use the car much on weekends either).

Quote:

Originally Posted by timuseravan (Post 3922250)

CR-70 costs around ~8100 for a "large" car. So for instance, S-Cross falls into large category and hence I paid that much. 3M have some 3-4 categories and films and most other treatments's cost depends on size of the car.

Thanks to this thread, I got my S-Cross done up at 3M Baner. Extremely professional setup. I got the car in at 7pm and they took it in and completed the work at 11pm. Amazing!
I got PPF on bumper edges+door edges (got the door handle ones free), paint sealant, underbody coat and CR70 on all glass areas. They gave a discount of 10% and also gave me a coat of engine protection free.
Note that the S-Cross does not require underbody treatment. I did it more to reduce the road noise.

An update - The Viman Nagar 3M outlet has now shifted to the Kharadi - Magarpatta/Hadapsar bypass. I don't have the exact address but it is near the Radisson Hotel. The outlet is not fully operational just yet but should be ready in a week to 10 days.

Quote:

Originally Posted by R2D2 (Post 3977200)
An update - The Viman Nagar 3M outlet has now shifted to the Kharadi - Magarpatta/Hadapsar bypass. I don't have the exact address but it is near the Radisson Hotel. The outlet is not fully operational just yet but should be ready in a week to 10 days.

Thanks for the update, saw this store and thought it was a new one. So viman nagar store is now closed ?