Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th November 2013, 09:28   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)

Quote:
All of us are very happy with their services, and Mr Vinod in particular.
Hello Venu sir, Agree with you on Vinod's professionalism and their services' quality.

Quote:
Yes, Vinod & team are a professional lot, and its been a nice experience dealing with them. I too have availed of the 5-year underbody protection for my wagon R, and will be taking an appointment soon, for the first touch up. Plan to get the exterior detailing done too.
Hi PVS,

The exterior detailing is a must and is good for long term keeps. The key is to get it done timelyto keep the shine and gleam. Good luck with your exterior treatment for your car.
Old 17th December 2013, 20:51   #17
PVS
BHPian

So today, I got the first inspection of my Wagon R's anti rust treatment done. Along with that, I also got the exterior paint sealant treatment done. The total cost came to Rs 4146/-(for a small car).
3M also offers an external care package at Rs 7755/- Under this package, you would get another round of external paint sealant done (after about 11 months or so) and you also get a couple of foam washes thrown in. In the long run, this will definitely be economical, but today, I just decided to stick on with the Paint Sealant treatment.

The whole process took about 3 hours, and needless to say, the car looks much better, after the process. The detailing was thorough, and outright professional. Vinod was indisposed, when I went in today, so his brother Vijay was there. We had an interesting conversation, about the business, his ex-job, and the various experiences with 3M so far. By the way, they also have another franchise in Banjara Hills.
Here are some of the pictures of the car as it is being worked on. The quality of the pics is low, as I clicked them from my mobile phone, equipped with a 1.3 Mega Pixel camera.

To sum it up, it has been a very satisfying experience at 3m Car Care Madhapur, and I would highly recommend this place to anyone interested in keeping his/her car spic and span.

Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)-paintsealant_frontprofile_1.jpg

Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)-paintsealant_frontprofile_2.jpg

Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)-paintsealant_rearleftprofile_1.jpg

Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)-paintsealant_sideprofile_1.jpg

Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)-paintsealant_sideprofile_2.jpg

Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)-paintsealant_sideprofile_3.jpg

Last edited by PVS : 17th December 2013 at 20:54.
PVS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th December 2013, 23:41   #18
BANNED

What are the services these guys are giving at the 3M centre? Does anyone have the price list for the same?

I want to get it done for my car.

Anurag.
Old 11th February 2014, 21:50   #19
BANNED

Since I travel 120 kms a day in dusty conditions the car gets dirty very fast but I have a very irritating problem that I face which hurts me very badly. The car ODO reads 4096 kms as of today.

Bug marks or insect hitting the whole front end, blood stains etc.

From a few days I was too busy to wash the car and moreover tired after a outstation trip I didn't have that energy to wash the car so took it to 3M, Madhapur for a foam wash.

A few pictures for viewing pleasure and to help understand what I face everyday and the level of quality workmanship that 3M does to eradicate my problem.

Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)-20140206_065512.jpg

Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)-20140206_065523.jpg

Clicked this picture to show how the front windscreen is with all the bug hits and blood stains.
Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)-20140211_151729.jpg

Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)-20140211_172534.jpg

Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)-20140211_172542.jpg

Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)-20140211_172634.jpg

Professional Car Detailing: 3M Car Care (Madhapur, Hyderabad)-20140211_172751.jpg

I am a very happy man now after the end result. Thank you Vijay and Team.

Anurag.

Last edited by a4anurag : 11th February 2014 at 22:09.
a4anurag is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 11th February 2014, 21:55   #20
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Since I travel 120 kms a day
Stop boasting and showing off.
I am enough jealous of your commute as it is.

Quote:
I am a very happy man now after the end result. Thank you Vijay and Team.

Anurag.
The car looks lovely. How much do they charge for this?
Old 11th February 2014, 21:59   #21
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblost View Post
Stop boasting and showing off.
I am enough jealous of your commute as it is.

Only two allowed!

Quote:
The car looks lovely. How much do they charge for this?
Thank you Imran.

Foam wash costs Rs 390 + taxes (12.36%) = Rs 438 is what I paid.

This is the Medium category.

Anurag.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th February 2014, 22:05   #22
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Foam wash costs Rs 390 + taxes (12.36%) = Rs 438 is what I paid.
You might want to try out the car wash guys on the Kothaguda - Gachibowli road.
They charge Rs 350 and are very good as well.

I don't think the extra Rs 88 is justified. Especially since a foam wash with interior vacuuming is a very standard job.

There is another new car detailing shop opened up on the Gachibowli to Quality Inn stretch.

The car cleaning scene is getting seriously heated in the Madhapur+Gachibowli area.

But 3M does have one of the best looking facilities. Also they are the leaders in services like ppf and underbody coating etc.
bblost is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th February 2014, 22:07   #23
BANNED

Quote:
You might want to try out the car wash guys on the Kothaguda - Gachibowli road. They charge Rs 350 and are very good as well.
Are you talking of the same place where you got your Sail UV-A washed and you had mentioned it in your ownership report?

Done, I shall go there the next time. Waiting to get the car dirty

Lets see the difference them and 3M.

Anurag.
Old 11th February 2014, 22:09   #24
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Are you talking of the same place where you got your Sail UV-A washed and you had mentioned it in your ownership report?
Yes. Both the places are mentioned in my ownership thread.

Quote:

Done, I shall go there the next time. Waiting to get the car dirty

Lets see the difference them and 3M.

Anurag.
And I will take my dirty car to 3M.
All this in the interest of science.
bblost is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th March 2014, 09:55   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I don't think the extra Rs 88 is justified. Especially since a foam wash with interior vacuuming is a very standard job.
Agree, bblost! However, what works for me is the after wash cleaning details that are exhibited by 3M team!! The car is meticulously cleaned and I would just go for the same to them, back.

If we have alternatives who can do a similiar job, I do not mind trying them to check out.
Old 26th March 2014, 10:17   #26
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsurya View Post
The car is meticulously cleaned and I would just go for the same to them, back.
So when are we going there again?

My car is dirty and needs a wash and thanks to my work schedule ask I get is time to sleep.

Anurag.
Old 7th April 2014, 12:23   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
So when are we going there again?
Hi Anurag,

It was nice to bump into you on saturday at 3M. Your car looks good and am glad that the car has regained its glory.

I was there to pick the Ultimate quick wax and also got the new car(Lady RED BRIO!) cleaned.

The underbody and exterior paint treatement exercise details will be posted with pictures soon on this thread.
Old 7th April 2014, 13:29   #28
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsurya View Post

Hi Anurag,

It was nice to bump into you on saturday at 3M. Your car looks good and am glad that the car has regained its glory.

I was there to pick the Ultimate quick wax and also got the new car(Lady RED BRIO!) cleaned.

The underbody and exterior paint treatement exercise details will be posted with pictures soon on this thread.
Luckily I bumped into you at 3M. Had I known you were there, would have come early.

Congratulations on the Brio. That car looks great on red. Waiting for the details and pictures.

My car is back in form now.

Anurag.
Old 7th April 2014, 13:41   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Congratulations on the Brio. That car looks great on red. Waiting for the details and pictures.
Hi Anurag,

Thanks for your wishes. The thread composition is in progress with pictures being selected, sized, re-sized, commented etc. Will finish and post it soon here on the forum.
getsurya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th April 2014, 10:19   #30
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

I was back to 3M with the new Brio AT addition in the family.

I have opted for the following:

1. Total car package for interior & exteriors(considering that kids will be in this car daily to school and back, and also the beige interiors!)
2. 3M Schultz underbody coat to provide a good sound reduction of the road noise
3. PPF for door handle areas & door edges
4. Purchased Ultimate quick wax to stock it for my home use on the cars

I have put some more information on this thread of mine

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...automatic.html

I would like to thank Vinod & his awesome team to ensure that the new car was protected as it should be and the applications were top notch with good quality in focus.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks