Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th December 2014, 18:23   #31
BHPian

Re: Car Accessories - Phadke Car Decor - Kothrud Pune

Yes this guy is little arrogant, and does not respect time of others. But, I felt rates are quite reasonable compared with other shops, and work is done neatly. I got my seat covers installed this year for my LUV at 8000 INR, which was quite cheap considering Lethe-rite covers with sung fitting and that too with 2 years warranty from his side (don't know if he will keep his word when time comes)

Car Accessories - Phadke Car Decor - Kothrud Pune-85.jpg
Old 19th July 2015, 12:15   #32
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys I intend do to get my steering, gear knob , armrest and hand brake leather wrapped on my Punto. Any suggestions where I can get it done in Pune? Looking at the latest reviews for Phadke doesn't seem very favourable. I checked with car cupid in bavdhan but in order to get the steering wrapped, I need to remove the steering and give them. They won't do the removing and fitting back.

Any dependable shop where I can get the whole job from? Car cupid had quoted 2.5 k for the job.
Old 19th July 2015, 12:51   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibbs View Post
Any dependable shop where I can get the whole job from? Car cupid had quoted 2.5 k for the job.
Check with Bafna Cars on Ghole Road. A colleague got art leather seats for his Ritz from them, and was quite happy with the workmanship.

http://www.bafnacars.com/contacts.html

There's also one shop called New Motor Hood on Jungli Maharaj Rd, near junction of Modern College Rd and JM Rd, that you can check out. They do mostly car upholstery work, not so much of accessories stuff.

Cheers,
Vikram

Last edited by comfortablynumb : 19th July 2015 at 13:02.
comfortablynumb is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th February 2022, 12:53   #34
BHPian

Hi: reviving this old thread- was trying to look for seat covers, specifically fabric/ hybrid leather combinations as I tend to sweat a lot and would hate anything that's warm up the seats in summer. Any suggestions in and around Pune? Visited multiple outlets in camp area and on Ghole road(yet to visit the J M road ones), but all that I'm being offered are leather/art leather covers. In fact, the shop owners are scoffing/sniggering at the very idea of getting fabric covers
I went through Elegant auto website, and found few of the covers quite appealing. Are these DIY install? Any idea where I could have a look at them/similar ones in Pune-where I could get to inspect them physically?
P.S.: To give an idea about what I'm looking at: I find soft fabric covers in my wife's 2012 Honda Jazz quite appealing. Was looking for something similar.
Old 5th February 2022, 13:50   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhil Beke View Post
Any suggestions in and around Pune?
If you haven't checked with them already, try calling Durga Car Decor on Bajirao Road, opposite Atre Sabhagruha.
comfortablynumb is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks