Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th October 2012, 00:40   #46
BANNED

Re: 1966 1600 TS VW Fastback Restoration- Full STOP

Well, it was time after close to a year since it came here to the workshop.

The Fastback was sent back home to Kasli today afternoon. A big relief for me as i was in no position to do anything on the car as i was instructed Not to do anywork, so aborted mid-way.

Wish the car a speedy restoration

If deemed fit, i would request GTO and the moderators to close this Thread.
Attached Thumbnails
1966 1600 TS VW Fastback Restoration-imag_1021.jpg  

1966 1600 TS VW Fastback Restoration-imag_1022.jpg  

Old 27th October 2012, 12:12   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM
Well, it was time after close to a year since it came here to the workshop.

The Fastback was sent back home to Kasli today afternoon. A big relief for me as i was in no position to do anything on the car as i was instructed Not to do anywork, so aborted mid-way.

Wish the car a speedy restoration

If deemed fit, i would request GTO and the moderators to close this Thread.
Thank you , but in keeping with the basic idea of the forum to be more car centric and as the restoration will be done by me and updated periodically I would like to keep this thread alive. Secondly Pavan the reason I shut the restoration but don't count me as a egoistic in stating I was quite put off on the setup And structure / path of restoration. But each to his own and it's just I am a person with systems so get a little disturbed.

It's all set for a great restoration and I am quite ready to see what's coming my way.

Cheers
kasli is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2012, 12:38   #48
BANNED

Re: 1966 1600 TS VW Fastback Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasli View Post
Thank you , but in keeping with the basic idea of the forum to be more car centric and as the restoration will be done by me and updated periodically I would like to keep this thread alive. Secondly Pavan the reason I shut the restoration but don't count me as a egoistic in stating I was quite put off on the setup And structure / path of restoration. But each to his own and it's just I am a person with systems so get a little disturbed.

It's all set for a great restoration and I am quite ready to see what's coming my way.

Cheers
Sir,

Point taken, let me not go into the prelude to the whole event.

I wish the car a fast recovery and would love to see the outcome. All the best to you and to the car.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks