Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th May 2016, 09:59   #31
BANNED

Re: AH1/NH2 - South of Agra to Gurgaon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
Did you went on interior roads to Sohna and then to Palwal ? New KMP on this side is fully operational now , one needs to turn left after Manesar and you can reach NH2 in about 30-40 minutes.

I am curious to know options to go to Agra via KMP when you land up on NH2 - should we continue on NH2 or is there any new road connecting to YEW ?
We decided not to use kMP (the lowercase k is deliberate), as that would have been longer. We went into Sohna and then followed the signs to Palwal. The SH22A (Aligarh Road) access is on the rh off the NH2/AH1.
Old 20th March 2017, 21:33   #32
BHPian

Came back from Agra today. Paid the first 2 tolls on Yamuna expressway and took left for Palwal (SH22A). The UP section of SH22A is not a road anymore. Haryana leg of SH22A is better though. Only trucks were there on SH22A and the mounds of remaining road would break the underbelly of cars touching it. Advice to anybody thinking of this route, please avoid SH22A. My Creta just managed to do this road, but at extremely slow speeds. If coming from Yamuna expressway to Gurgaon, either drive the full expressway until Noida and then drive to Gurgaon or take the Mathura/Vrindavan exit from Yamuna expressway and thend drive via NH2. Avoid SH22A at any cost!
Faramir is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st March 2017, 20:31   #33
BHPian

You are right Faramir. I tried the palwal exit through tappal and to faridabad two to three times in 2015 while the road was being constructed in patches. The road has again gone to dogs last year and isnt motorable any more. However, its faster and better to go through DND flyway and enter inner ring road through AIIMS to go to either gurgaon or delhi. From my house in sec 56 GGN, i am able to get onto YE in 50 mins flat on sundays/saturdays.
SX4LOVER is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th June 2017, 13:27   #34
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
then drive to Gurgaon or take the Mathura/Vrindavan exit from Yamuna expressway and thend drive via NH2. Avoid SH22A at any cost!
So how do we enter Expressway at Mathura/ Vridavan if we are on Palwal - Mathura- Agra highway? And what's the best way to reach TAJ from the end of the expressway?
Old 30th June 2017, 17:06   #35
Distinguished - BHPian

At Mathura bypass go left towards the city. That road straight connects to YEW.

Continue straight on YEW past the turn off for Firozabad / Lucknow and also straight on after crossing Yamuna bridge (do not take left to Lucknow Expressway). At the end take right turn on Agra Fatehabad road and you enter Agra straight to Taj parking lot.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks