Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th May 2023, 15:43   #946
Senior - BHPian

Re: Tirumala / Tirupati Seegradarshanam query

Quote:
Originally Posted by aston_martyr View Post
Thank you very much.
I was able to book mine. However i was only able to book 1 ticket at a time, i had to resort to using 2 different phone numbers to get both tickets booked. Not sure if anyone else is facing a similar issue when trying to book more than 1 ticket at a time.
You mean two tickets for different slots or same slot? I was able to book for 4 persons together in one booking for a same slot if that's what you wanted to ask.

Last edited by Aviator_guy : 24th May 2023 at 15:49.
Old 24th May 2023, 16:05   #947
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator_guy View Post
You mean two tickets for different slots or same slot? I was able to book for 4 persons together in one booking for a same slot if that's what you wanted to ask.
Two tickets for the same slot. It never allowed me to do that. Faced the same issue last month as well while trying for May and June slots. And the selected dates were green always (Not amber or red). In the end i booked the tickets for 8 PM and 9 PM, don't think there would be an issue with early entry. Maybe its just my luck or bad timing i guess.
Old 24th May 2023, 17:21   #948
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Two tickets for the same slot. It never allowed me to do that. Faced the same issue last month as well while trying for May and June slots. And the selected dates were green always (Not amber or red). In the end i booked the tickets for 8 PM and 9 PM, don't think there would be an issue with early entry. Maybe its just my luck or bad timing i guess.
Strange. It has an option in the beginning to mention number of people and then in next page it asks for personal details of these persons. Did it not show you or allow you to mention more than one person on the first page itself?
Old 24th May 2023, 18:38   #949
BHPian

Quote:
Strange. It has an option in the beginning to mention number of people and then in next page it asks for personal details of these persons. Did it not show you or allow you to mention more than one person on the first page itself?
A combination of both, so i had to attempt the login 3 times and gave up.
I tried it on my phone as well and the same thing happened. Atleast on the phone when it allowed me to choose 2 pax, after filling the details, the slot would show filled. That is why i was saying its just my luck. So resorted to booking 1 at a time. Maybe a browser cookie issue? unsure at this point but will try some other device next month or later on this year.
aston_martyr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th May 2023, 08:42   #950
BHPian

Quote:
Special Entry Darshan booking (300 Rs ticket) opened today (10 AM) for July and August.
Wish I had seen this earlier. Logged in today after 8 am and all slots till Aug are gone. I wonder how quickly these go away. So should I try on 24th next month for Sep or will it open only after 2 months? Any guidance?

Last edited by nareshtrao : 25th May 2023 at 08:43.
Old 25th May 2023, 08:58   #951
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nareshtrao View Post
Wish I had seen this earlier. Logged in today after 8 am and all slots till Aug are gone. I wonder how quickly these go away. So should I try on 24th next month for Sep or will it open only after 2 months? Any guidance?
Keep checking the official site for announcement of next date. Generally they announce around 20th of the month.
Aviator_guy is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 25th May 2023, 10:53   #952
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Maybe its just my luck or bad timing i guess.
Neither. Even when attempting to book for a single person, the same error is encountered several times. I just keep trying for the same slot and same number of people (unless the remaining tickets for that slot become less than 100 or so), usually it will move to the payment page at some stage, and the booking is successful.

Quote:
Keep checking the official site for announcement of next date. Generally they announce around 20th of the month.
Finally, TTD has decided to release the quotas for various types of darshan on fixed dates in each month. For SED it is 24th of each month. It is still not clear as to how many months in advance the quotas will be released eg whether the Sep SED quota will be released on the 24th of Jun, Jul or Aug.

TTD releases schedule for SED and Arjitha tickets
Source: Telengana Today
adisan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th May 2023, 11:00   #953
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adisan View Post
Neither. Even when attempting to book for a single person, the same error is encountered several times. I just keep trying for the same slot and same number of people (unless the remaining tickets for that slot become less than 100 or so), usually it will move to the payment page at some stage, and the booking is successful.
That's what was perplexing, when booking for a single ticket it went straight through both times. No issues at all. Maybe i'll be more persistent next time. But to be fair i did try it several times before resorting to the single ticket method.
aston_martyr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st June 2023, 15:43   #954
BHPian

For those who are interested:

Name:  advancebookingsep.png
Views: 347
Size:  9.9 KB
dust-n-bones is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th June 2023, 18:51   #955
Distinguished - BHPian

Has anyone availed the Srivani Trust darshan recently and can explain how the darshan goes? We are visiting this weekend and wanted to know the dos and donts so that we dont mess up the slot since its really expensive

Last edited by audioholic : 28th June 2023 at 18:53.
Old 29th June 2023, 12:45   #956
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
Has anyone availed the Srivani Trust darshan recently and can explain how the darshan goes? We are visiting this weekend and wanted to know the dos and donts so that we dont mess up the slot since its really expensive

1) Break Darshan should take at max 1.5 to 2 hours, but not more than that. You may need to wait for a brief period in waiting rooms, depending on the crowd.
2) You will be privileged to see the lord in very close proximity and that experience can't be described in words. Frankly those few seconds and minutes are difficult to remember and recollect, as many people will feel "blank" in those wonderful moments in front of lord after you cross the Jaya/Vijaya statues.
3) There won't be much of pull/Jeragandi push compared to other darshans. But still if the time is running out, they may tell to move fast.
4) Report on time as usual with ID proof.
5) As usual, Dress code and no gadget/mobile/smart watch policy holds good.
6) All other rules for darshan like SED darshan apply too.

Have a great darshan.

-Ravi
ravib is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th June 2023, 13:42   #957
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dust-n-bones View Post
For those who are interested:

Attachment 2466858
I booked and got tickets for 22/09/2023, now realizing this might be the time for Brahmotsavam. How do I confirm if this is indeed true? I believe the crowds and the waiting time would be huge during that time.

Last edited by Aditya : 29th June 2023 at 22:34. Reason: As requested
Old 29th June 2023, 20:12   #958
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
I booked and got tickets for 22nd, now realizing this might be the time for Brahmotsavam. How do I confirm if this is indeed true? I believe the crowds and the waiting time would be huge during that time.
I'm not the best person to know about these things, but you may refer (I suppose) to this guide: https://www.tirumala.org/Utsavams.aspx

It says the schedule starts 27-Sep, you should be fine.
dust-n-bones is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th June 2023, 21:44   #959
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dust-n-bones View Post
I'm not the best person to know about these things, but you may refer (I suppose) to this guide: https://www.tirumala.org/Utsavams.aspx

It says the schedule starts 27-Sep, you should be fine.
The dates are from 2022, not sure if they are date based or day based on when they occur this year. For now, I will probably have to wait and watch.

The reason for my doubt is that the accommodation for 21st and 22nd September are not released yet.

I just realized that I did not add the month in my original question. Sending a request to MODS to edit that comment as it is misleading. Sorry for the trouble.

Last edited by dass : 29th June 2023 at 21:47.
Old 30th June 2023, 10:44   #960
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
I booked and got tickets for 22/09/2023, now realizing this might be the time for Brahmotsavam.
Yes, it comes right in the middle of Brahmotsavam.
If I understand correctly, the dates are from 18th to 26th September 2023. Garuda Seva is on 22-9-23 evening.
adisan is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks