Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Pick your Choice-
NHC ZXi 37 45.12%
Aveo 45 54.88%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 10th April 2006, 17:21   #46
Team-BHP Support

Aveo LT is about the same price as the Zxi right? The NHC CVT adn Vtec are a more expensive than the Aveo LT.

I think the Aveo is better value than the Zxi. (CVT and VTEC are not included in this poll right?).
Old 11th April 2006, 09:12   #47
BHPian

All around people are gearing up for what gives the best worth for your money, in a nut shell - What am I getting for paying that much ? The poll is slightly more in favour of Aveo which shows that people accept the fact that value for money concept is significant. However Honda's poll numbers are high because of the already high number of Honda loyalists who only go for one thing - the Honda brand. Beyond that brand name, they do not want to think further because the brand name has good resale value also. But in case the future resale value of Aveo is also going to be competitively higher, then we have one more thumb up for the Aveo.
Old 11th April 2006, 10:12   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie_malhotra
However, what happened to the sale of the older models - namely the accent and the baleno - surely they might have taken some hit from these new kids on the block ...
On the contrary, those models have continued to show stable sales curves. This is really baffling...I think we need the latest set of sales figures to see who's lost and who's gained. I wouldnt be surprised if Esteem and Ikon figures have dropped, but its quite possible that they have remained steady as well.

Who's buying all these cars?
Old 11th April 2006, 10:18   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
On the contrary, those models have continued to show stable sales curves. This is really baffling...I think we need the latest set of sales figures to see who's lost and who's gained. I wouldnt be surprised if Esteem and Ikon figures have dropped, but its quite possible that they have remained steady as well.
Whoa !!! - thats really surprising .... I thought people would prefer the newer models over the older ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
Who's buying all these cars?
Hmmm - one look at the Sensex and another at the average salary hikes for last year, and one can get a pretty good idea

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks