Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th March 2007, 17:04   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdivy View Post
Hi Icemanz, thats an amazing mileage
Do you get the same mileage during your regular drives? If so, what the secret? and if not, why the difference?
Well msdivy, I just drove as hyundai officials had suggested, move to top gear and drive between 60-65kmph speed. And the guy who got 36kmpl, said that before approaching a signal or braking he moves to neutral.
IMO moving to neutral coming downhill and frequent practice of the same is not advisable.

Offcouse its not possible to get the same milage in city driving, as top gear is a rare in city. With city driving I've got around 16-18 kmpl with 50% ac. Not bad for a car with such power and comfort.
Old 1st June 2010, 22:51   #32
BHPian

I think nothing has changed since except ANHC. So does BHPians suggestion change? I'm also in the same dilema ANHC vs Fiesta 1.6S and Verna( petrol). My daily usage wouldn't be more than 15-20 Km, 300-400 km highway driving per month.

Looking purely for FTD, quick acceleration, pick up( first to cross the signal) and great stability at high speeds.

Appreciate all you help.

Thanks
Sudhir
Old 2nd June 2010, 10:27   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudhir3127 View Post
I think nothing has changed since except ANHC. So does BHPians suggestion change? I'm also in the same dilema ANHC vs Fiesta 1.6S and Verna( petrol). My daily usage wouldn't be more than 15-20 Km, 300-400 km highway driving per month.

Looking purely for FTD, quick acceleration, pick up( first to cross the signal) and great stability at high speeds.

Appreciate all you help.

Thanks
Sudhir
Hi Sudhir,
You have opened up a very old thread.
There are many threads already on Fiesta 1.6, Hyundai verna petrol/diesel, SX4, ANHC.
Please check them.

Regards,
Anup

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks