Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd July 2007, 17:48   #31
BHPian

Thanks for the inputs guys. Will seek Suman's help on this.

FYI - He has been of great help to me in the past too w.r.t. a DICOR query!

Last edited by hmishra83 : 2nd July 2007 at 17:48. Reason: replaced 'some' with 'great' :)
Old 2nd July 2007, 17:49   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadival View Post
So u want to by the NHC for its snob value?

Just look up the Dictionary.com for snob and snob value.. and then decide:

snob value
Definition: the value of owning something that is very expensive or rare, for the supposed status one gains by owning it

snob:
1. a person who imitates, cultivates, or slavishly admires social superiors and is condescending or overbearing to others.
2. a person who believes himself or herself an expert or connoisseur in a given field and is condescending toward or disdainful of those who hold other opinions or have different tastes regarding this field: a musical snob
That was an eyeopener
Old 3rd July 2007, 15:28   #33
BHPian

If Fuel efficiency was the only reason for choosing the NHC please take a look at this post..
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/new-in...tml#post433361

Its certainly not worth it...Go for the SX4 ZXi..Its terrific value for money...
Old 3rd July 2007, 16:31   #34
BHPian

Having driven NHC Gxi in a city once in a while and having taken an extended test drive of SX4 Zxi recently, my two cents

- Go for the NHC Gxi. The entire setup (steering, gear/clutch feel, turning radius) makes it a very "less tiring" city car.

Perhaps the only time, i would ever recommend the NHC (with the current specs - non Vtec) against the SX4 but i somehow feel for elder people, NHC is the better.
Old 3rd July 2007, 21:40   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma View Post
- Go for the NHC Gxi. The entire setup (steering, gear/clutch feel, turning radius) makes it a very "less tiring" city car.

Perhaps the only time, i would ever recommend the NHC (with the current specs - non Vtec) against the SX4 but i somehow feel for elder people, NHC is the better.
The super-comfy seats, light EPS, smooth gearbox, and low NVH values also score here.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks