Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans

Search this Thread
Old 14th September 2007, 18:26   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchimni View Post
Hi All

My hunt for vRS finally ended last week , found one in pristine condition here are the details

Color - Silver
mileage - 15900
Model - Jun'06
Regd - Del
Owner- single
Interior - Black and silver ( leather )
Tyres - Dunlop

Two services done , next one scheduled at about 21000 Kms , with complete service history.

There are two sctratches on the car on on the right hand side fender( which is quite deep) and the other on the front bumper.

I had the car checked out by a relative who is mechanical engineerand runs a workshop, so the underbody was inspected on the ramp and the bodyline by his painters/denters who gave it a clean chit.

I bought this car in Delhi and plan to drive it down from Delhi to Pune the weekend of the 30th of Sep.( Will post pictures then )

Thanks all for your inputs..

Good buy if you think it's ok could you let us know how much you paid for it ?? Have fun with the great (new) car.

Cheers

Last edited by Ricky_63 : 14th September 2007 at 18:31.
Old 16th September 2007, 19:10   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchimni View Post
Hi All

My hunt for vRS finally ended last week , found one in pristine condition here are the details

Color - Silver
mileage - 15900
Model - Jun'06
Regd - Del
Owner- single
Interior - Black and silver ( leather )
Tyres - Dunlop
Congratulations. Welcome to the gang.
Old 16th September 2007, 21:06   #33
Senior - BHPian

rchimini, sounds like a good deal. put up some pics. Congrats & enjoy
Old 12th April 2016, 18:47   #34
BHPian

Re: 2nd Hand Skoda RS Edit: Now bought.

Reliving this glory again,

I have been on the search for a vRS or an Accord V6.

currently, have come across one black vRS in bangalore with 93000kms on the odo and dirty interiors.
Also looked for an accord v6. Saw a few of them and TD'ed them.

Many had their Automatic gearboxes shot and majority were involved in accidents and were declared Total loss and were redone outside the dealer.

Then i came across one beautiful Accord v6 with the led tail lights on sale. It smelt fishy, i mean really really fishy. Like water in it.

Went to the dealer and checked out the history and saw that it had SRS problems and ABS modulator problems as it was flooded when there was a leak in the apartment garage which was in the basement. This poor accord took a hit to all its electrical.

I recalled seeing a huge moisture patch on the roof light. When i touched the surrounding, it seemed wet around.

Kind of disheartened with all the dummy V6s around in bangalore and not able to find a proper vRS.

Looked on team bhp classifieds and saw the same accord which was flooded was sold to a dealer and was posted in the classifieds on team bhp.But didn't find any good vRS.

Last edited by MrIncredible : 12th April 2016 at 18:50.

Most Viewed