Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th May 2008, 22:16   #31
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosscap View Post
Indigo CS GLS comes with an upsize tyre : 165 x 65 R 14, compared to 165 x 65 R 13 of xeta
Actually, the CS GLS comes with an upsize tyre of 175 x 65 R 14, while the CS GLE comes with 165 x 65 R 14, as compared to the 165 x 65 R 13 of the XETA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosscap View Post
I, personally, opted for boot space over PW option. I went for the Indigo CS GLS. If intersted, you can read about my experiences in my thread.
Congratulations on the new ride! Your post was indeed very helpful. Thanks.
What color did you settle with? I guess you chose the GLS over the GLE for several reasons, but mainly because of the PS option, correct?
Be sure to post your experiences on your new ride, and I hope if it's OK with you, if I sent you PMs, should I have any question about the CS GLS, since I believe that I too, might just go in for this vehicle!

Last edited by luvjascha : 11th May 2008 at 22:18.
Old 11th May 2008, 22:22   #32
Senior - BHPian

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/sedans...lacs-road.html before pming him, check out his thread
Old 12th May 2008, 00:12   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvjascha View Post
Actually, the CS GLS comes with an upsize tyre of 175 x 65 R 14, while the CS GLE comes with 165 x 65 R 14, as compared to the 165 x 65 R 13 of the XETA.
Yes, you are right. Thanks for the correction.

Quote:
Congratulations on the new ride! Your post was indeed very helpful. Thanks.
Thanks a lot!

Quote:
What color did you settle with?
Scarlet red. I liked it very much. The other day I have seen 3 Indigo CS with 3 different colours : white, arctic silver and metallic gray. The first two look very cute from rear with all the brake lights on.

Quote:
I guess you chose the GLS over the GLE for several reasons, but mainly because of the PS option, correct?
Yes, absolutely. Moreover, as you said, GLE comes with a smaller set of tyres. It does not go well with the sedan look.

Quote:
Be sure to post your experiences on your new ride, and I hope if it's OK with you, if I sent you PMs, should I have any question about the CS GLS, since I believe that I too, might just go in for this vehicle!
Certainly, I shall post my experience. I eagerly look forward to that.

You are most welcome to PM me anytime. I myself Pmed a lot of people before taking the final decision. Greenhorn is one of them. He had already posted a link to my thread here. Thank you greenhorn.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks