Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th November 2008, 14:53   #106
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlinspike View Post
Vikcho,

Congratulations on your new Fabia. What color did you pick, post some pictures soon.
It's actually a good deal. the same thing in Bangalore cost upwards of 7L.
It's a very nice car and once inside you would hardly feel like you are inside
hatch, it's so well done its actually better than the octy on the inside.
Thanks,
I was interested in Orange color but as my Dad drive occasionally he wanted a decent sober color so we settled for a Silver.

Most defiantly it doesn't feel like hatch from inside, it rather looks like a luxury sedan above ANHC. Also in terms of size the Fabia is approx. 6" less in length but bigger in width and hight from my Ikon. Also boot space of 300 liters(I thin Ikon was 400 Liters) is good which can be future increased to 1100 liters by folding rear seats. The engine is smooth and pick-up is also cool. Gears and suspension also make me favor the car over ANHC.
I will get the delivery on Wednesday or Thursday will post pictures then.
VikCho
Old 30th November 2008, 18:43   #107
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikCho View Post
Dear Friends,
Thanks to all of you for your help and support. The final decision is now taken by my dad. He don't even want to wait for Fiat Linea and has booked Fabia today. The car he booked is Fabia ambient 1.2L petrol model which comes fully loaded and will cost us around 6.25 Lacs on Road. The car comes pre-loaded with Alloys, Fog lamps, stylist Remote controlled Central locking, Climate control AC with ducting for rear seats, Good CD with Aux-in ICE, 60:40 flip rear seat, Duel color interiors, 4 way adjustable steering, etc. I hope it's a good package.
VikCho
Congrats VikCho!
After trying out many options, now you are done. The Fabia is quite an agile car and I am sure you will enjoy driving it. Keep us updated on the ownership experience.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks