Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th April 2009, 17:35   #31
BHPian

@EVO : its a red RS. I forget the name of the dealer - but its the shop on Hazra Road
I checked out the vehicle 6 weeks back - the dealer was initially trying to praise the car no end - however when I sat in the cabin the passenger side dashboard and the steering wheel horn section was covered by a cheap vinyl - really cheap.
I mentioned this to the owner and he gave me a long story.. which is better untold as the car is no longer been purchased.
Suffice to say - major crash and repairs done outside the Skoda Authorised workshop - which is not a bad idea - in the current scheme of SKODA *** Quality

- ahh the Dealership - might be THE MOTORCADE
Old 16th April 2009, 18:08   #32
BHPian

Remember a quote - If it looks too good to be true then probably it is not true...

The car is an accidental car as mentioned by the dealer himself and it'll take another 2 lacs per the dealer to get it straight again... which means you'd spend 6.4 L. Keep looking and you will get another VRS in this price (without the avoidable risk of buying this one)
Old 16th April 2009, 18:46   #33

May be my answer is not directly for your question but we already have a thread in forum highlighting the terrible experiences with Skoda car/s. Considering that, if I were you I wouldn't even consider buying a new Skoda forget about an old one. Just my two cents.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks