Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th September 2009, 18:07   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekhs View Post
You can test drive the New Cedia Sports which come with lot of good stuff factory fitted to name a few it has OZ alloy wheels and MOMO steering.

Thanks,
Vivek

Dear Vivek,

Thanks for your inputs. Its just that I would not want another Cedia in the family. Over all it is a great car and really VFM
Old 17th September 2009, 20:19   #47
BHPian

I don't get why everyone keeps saying the Civic has low ground clearance, its 170mm, same as the Sonata, the NHC has 160mm and the laura 164mm. Or at least what I've seen per the specs on a few car sites.

Of all the cars above, I found the Civic the most luxurious, hence went for that. I know the fuel economy is not the best, but for the amount I drive its ok.

I would have liked the GV MT, but its way beyond my budget. Good luck with whatever you decide, cheers!
Old 18th September 2009, 22:32   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvishwanathan View Post

5)after sales should be decent and parts should be available.
Skoda's A.S.S is nowhere near to decent IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwzd View Post
I don't get why everyone keeps saying the Civic has low ground clearance, its 170mm, same as the Sonata, the NHC has 160mm and the laura 164mm. Or at least what I've seen per the specs on a few car sites.
Its the wheelbase that makes the difference and makes it hit all the humps .
Old 18th September 2009, 23:09   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Of all the cars above, I found the Civic the most luxurious, hence went for that. I know the fuel economy is not the best, but for the amount I drive its ok.

I would have liked the GV MT, but its way beyond my budget. Good luck with whatever you decide, cheers!
GC is not always revealed by a number. The measured GC is simply the lowest point on the car. But if that lowest point is very near the wheels, then it doesn't matter so much. On the other hand, if that lowest point is near the middle of the car, then it will scrape. Never go by GC figures. The only way is to drive the car over a hump
Old 21st September 2009, 18:04   #50
ACM
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

Ground clearance is not just the figure that you get in the spec sheet, it real life usage it depends on where the suspension low points are located vs the types and hence though in theory the GC may be higher in a vehicle it can still hit the speed bumps more than a car with lower GC due to entry and exit angles on the humps.
Old 12th March 2010, 19:55   #51
BHPian

Thanks guys..

Hey guys,

Thanks a ton in help me deciding my new rides. Its been a wonderful experience right from the time I put a post asking you guys to help me decide till date..

Thanks Team BHP and thank u dear Bhpians. Really appreciate your help

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks