Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th September 2009, 21:09   #31
BHPian

Indigo

How about Indigo XL ?
Old 11th September 2009, 15:42   #32

Suzuki SX4 would be the best.

I see that you have evaluated for good ground clearance and turning radius and can handle potholes well.

Thanks,
Vivek
Old 14th September 2009, 16:58   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by goswami.j View Post
What do you guys think ?
Well, my post is not to give a suggestion. For that there are very competent people here.

What I have noted that Mr Goswami has started his 2nd excellent thread. Just 15 posts in 3 years and he has managed to appear right on top twice in a google search by me. Wow! Very well phrased threads, very relevant, excellent.

Another thing I observed is that he really believes in the advise that he recieves here at the forum. In 2006, he wanted a car for 10L, best choice as per Team-BHP was Elantra and he is an owner of Elantra. Wow!

Give him the best advice and let us see which car he ends up buying. A lot of my questions will get answered automatically.
Old 15th September 2009, 13:43   #34
evo
BHPian

Fiesta D for manual or Verna for automatic.

But "darting in and out of traffic" means Fiesta!
Old 15th September 2009, 14:31   #35
BANNED

Let me go a bit crazy! What is wrong with the good ol' Amby?
Old 16th September 2009, 18:26   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyd_traveller View Post
Well, my post is not to give a suggestion. For that there are very competent people here.

What I have noted that Mr Goswami has started his 2nd excellent thread. Just 15 posts in 3 years and he has managed to appear right on top twice in a google search by me. Wow! Very well phrased threads, very relevant, excellent.

Another thing I observed is that he really believes in the advise that he recieves here at the forum. In 2006, he wanted a car for 10L, best choice as per Team-BHP was Elantra and he is an owner of Elantra. Wow!

Give him the best advice and let us see which car he ends up buying. A lot of my questions will get answered automatically.
Wow hyd_traveller , that is sharp observation. Even I was not aware of all the facts of my postings at TBHP. Will take all those as compliments

TBHP is the place I refer to whenever I or any of my relatives are contemplating a new automotive and do act on the advise given by the gurus. Come on these are the experts who walk the talk (or more precisely drive what they recommend)

However right now I am biased towards the Verna VGT SX (the discount offered is great, each time you floor the pedal it brings a smile to your face) which is not quite what my friends at TBHP have recommended - Fiesta 1.4 ZXI - does't excite , Linea - sadly 1.6 is still not happening.

Will update about what I finally bought ..let me organize my finances a bit.. keep your fingers crossed.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks