Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th June 2011, 22:48   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

Behram Dhabhar moves from M&M to ....

Dear all - guys, as we progress in life, we need to make conscious decisions and act on them. I am delighted to inform you that within the next few days, I will be moving into my new and extremely interesting / challenging job role in a very major automobile manufacturing company in India. I will be working with new colleagues on new and different / exciting products (WOW!).

In view of the above, I have parted ways with Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, a company that has given me much more than what a person can ever desire. M&M shall always remain a very respected / revered orgainzation in my heart. I am fortunate to have worked for a company like M&M and I would sioncerely like to thank all my colleagues in M&M who helped me to make Thar CRDe a reality on the roads in India / South Africa / Europe.

Thar CRDe - well, that's our baby for you. I would like to sincerely thank the Thar CRDe core team consisting of APS Rao / Pratheesh Raveendran (who you all know as "Spike Arrestor") / Indranil Paul / Padmesh Sewda / Amol Wagh / Vijay Waghmare / Kapil Dubey / Yogesh Sonawane / Vinod Nookala / Gautam Naik and Rochak Bali. You guys are the best. We all dared to dream and now this dream has become a reality. Thank you guys / All the best - THAR!

Please accept my best personal regards,

Behram Dhabhar

Last edited by DHABHAR.BEHRAM : 9th June 2011 at 22:49.
DHABHAR.BEHRAM is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 9th June 2011, 23:06   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Mahindra Thar : Test Drive & Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHABHAR.BEHRAM View Post
very major automobile manufacturing company in India.
TATA MOTORS is my Guess, am i correct Mr Dhabar?
Old 9th June 2011, 23:25   #3
BHPian

Quote:
I will be working with new colleagues on new and different / exciting products (WOW!).
Dear BEHRAM Sir, Wish you all the best for your new job. M&M team will surely miss you. Good Luck !!!!
Old 9th June 2011, 23:45   #4
Team-BHP Support

Ah! Finally it is out in the open. All the best for your next endeavour Behram.
Old 10th June 2011, 01:11   #5
BHPian

All the best Mr. Behram , wish you many miles of happy and safe motoring
Old 10th June 2011, 08:06   #6
BANNED

Mr Behram Dhabhar,

Wishing you all the best in your new assignment.

Hope your truly admirable automotive enthusiast spirit soars to greater heights in your new environment.

Cheers.
Old 10th June 2011, 09:43   #7
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
...I am delighted to inform you that within the next few days, I will be moving into my new and extremely interesting / challenging job role in a very major automobile manufacturing company in India. I will be working with new colleagues on new and different / exciting products (WOW!).

Dear DB. Wishing you all the best for your new journey. You passion to your work & commitment is really commendable & the enthusiasm in you is something that few people have for their work.

You (and your team) have done a GREAT job in bringing the Thar to life and I hope M&M folks are able to carry on the work from where you leave it.

Again, all the very best.

On a lighter note, I hope we see an new/improved 4x4 XXXX soon which could run rings around the THAR
Old 10th June 2011, 11:12   #8
Senior - BHPian

@DB: Sir, All the best in your new endeavor.
Old 10th June 2011, 11:16   #9
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post
On a lighter note, I hope we see an new/improved 4x4 XXXX soon which could run rings around the THAR
+1 to this ^^^

On a serious note wishing you the very best at your new assignment!
Old 10th June 2011, 18:14   #10
Senior - BHPian

Dear Behram Dhabhar, best of luck in your new job. I hope that you will find a congenial atmosphere to conjure an even better 4x4 for us. (and hopefully, this time with AC, Heater and HT!). Eagerly awaiting.
Old 10th June 2011, 19:07   #11
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post
Dear DB. Wishing you all the best for your new journey. Your passion to your work & commitment is really commendable & the enthusiasm in you is something that few people have for their work. You (and your team) have done a GREAT job in bringing the Thar to life and I hope M&M folks are able to carry on the work from where you leave it. Again, all the very best.

Dear Shahnawaz - thank you for your wonderful comments. We must always raise the bar because:

If you are seeking a plateau, you can relax. But that's the thing. Its not a set of goals because goals mean that there is a finish line and actually there is no finish line. Doing the task - doing the task better - doing the task the best become one and the same thing. This is what makes me come to work everyday. In the end, there is no end.

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar

Last edited by GTO : 1st July 2011 at 11:37. Reason: Please avoid typing in FULL CAPS. Correcting
DHABHAR.BEHRAM is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 11th June 2011, 01:18   #12
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Dear Shahnawaz - thank you for your wonderful comments. We must always raise the bar because:

IF YOU ARE SEEKING A PLATEAU, YOU CAN RELAX. BUT THAT'S THE THING. IT'S NOT A SET OF GOALS BECAUSE GOALS MEAN THAT THERE IS A FINISH LINE AND ACTUALLY THERE IS NO FINISH LINE. DOING THE TASK - DOING THE TASK BETTER - DOING THE TASK THE BEST BECOME ONE AND THE SAME THING. THIS IS WHAT MAKES ME COME TO WORK EVERYDAY - IN THE END, THERE IS NO END.

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar
All the best on your mew endeavor!!
I guess you are now coming to 'my' world now

Things are mighty interesting over here, and I hope you will be able to achieve what you dream in your new role.
All the best!
Old 11th June 2011, 02:06   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
All the best on your mew endeavor!!
I guess you are now coming to 'my' world now

Things are mighty interesting over here, and I hope you will be able to achieve what you dream in your new role.
All the best!

If it is TATA, than surely they need somebody like Behram. They are looking to put Xenon/Safari in action in Raid-de-Himalaya and DS ( Xtreme category). And surely it needs hell lot of wizadry. We had some opportunity to test Xenon. And it needs a lot to be done to make it rally-worthy.
wanderhermit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th June 2011, 09:37   #14
Senior - BHPian

We will miss you as a M&M man, but am sure we are going to see you back soon in your new avatar!
Old 12th June 2011, 14:33   #15
BHPian

Dear sir,

Wishing you the very best in your latest endeavor.

Chandra
chandras1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks