Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 8th August 2012, 18:18   #19021
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

I was riding along on my scooter this evening around 5pm, going from Koramangala to Silk Board.

I spotted a blue FIAT Punto Emotion (TN 33 AQ 0739) with the redlining/tacho sticker on front bumper, Got-BHP sticker on rear bumper, URL stickers on number plates, couple of more stickers on doors. At the Silk Board signal, I pulled up next to him and asked him where he got his stickers from - like I wanted to buy it.

He told me the website URL, and also said that I don't need any membership to buy it, and that his cousin had given the sticker set to him. He wasn't sure how much it costs, reckoned it would be around Rs.300.

While on the subject of spottings, I saw this Getz (KA 51 Z 2214) last night in Banashankari 2nd Stage. Clicked while waiting at a signal. Any hope it would be a BHP-ian?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20120807_210426.jpg  

Old 8th August 2012, 18:34   #19022
Senior - BHPian

Chennai LIVE spotting

What : TN 06 reg White Scorpio
Where: In from of Dominos Pizza, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai.
Sticker : live to drive on boot door (centered below numberplate)
When : Right now . 6:33 PM
Old 8th August 2012, 19:26   #19023
Senior - BHPian

Tragedy!! Some 'divine soul' has stolen the T-bhp URL sticker stuck on the visor of my bike!! Unable to find out whether this happened from my apartment parking lot or from the office parking lot!
The security staff of my office were wondering why I created such a big ruckus for a missing sticker! How do they know how much valuable they are to me and my ride
Old 8th August 2012, 19:27   #19024
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloAlpha View Post
At the Silk Board signal, I pulled up next to him and asked him where he got his stickers from - like I wanted to buy it.
He told me the website URL, and also said that I don't need any membership to buy it, and that his cousin had given the sticker set to him. He wasn't sure how much it costs, reckoned it would be around Rs.300.
Cheeky I must say! But, nice idea to know if its a genuine TBHPian or some other person who got that sticker.

OT:What if that cousin finds you out and hunts you down for lying to his cousin? Like we being the lost evil twins of each other - his cousin could be a evil twin of the person driving (remember your welcome post in my intro thread )

Last edited by AlphaKilo : 8th August 2012 at 19:29.
Old 8th August 2012, 20:39   #19025
BHPian

Black Tata Safari - HR 26xx0280. Ltd sticker lower left part of the tail gate. At about 1:15pm today in dlf phase 5 parked by the side of the road near the call centre office's on the icon/pinnacle complex inner road.
Old 8th August 2012, 21:54   #19026
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlokSriva

Sorry bloodred for missing your flashes - not only were we a wee bit late for a 1 p.m. appointment, but my son was holding my attention with his talks
No hassles Alok. I was in my Santro which anyways has a hard-to-spot LCLC sticker (unlike bright LTD).

Thanks for the acknowledgment nonetheless. Very rare for Gurgaon sightings!
Old 8th August 2012, 22:36   #19027
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloAlpha View Post

I spotted a blue FIAT Punto Emotion (TN 33 AQ 0739) with the redlining/tacho sticker on front bumper, Got-BHP sticker on rear bumper, URL stickers on number plates, couple of more stickers on doors. At the Silk Board signal, I pulled up next to him and asked him where he got his stickers from - like I wanted to buy it.
I spotted the same guy last weekend. I was in a bus so could not gather his attention.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2862688
Old 8th August 2012, 23:06   #19028
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodred

No hassles Alok. I was in my Santro which anyways has a hard-to-spot LCLC sticker (unlike bright LTD).

Thanks for the acknowledgment nonetheless. Very rare for Gurgaon sightings!
Pleasure is all mine.
My observation is that Gurgaon spottings have a higher probability of being acknowledged than when compared with those of Delhi or Noida.
Old 8th August 2012, 23:39   #19029
BHPian

just got my overdrive subscription for august today and viola on the lettwrs page I find this blue swift. Belongs to Sudeep Patnaik. Wots your handle brother

Name:  ForumRunner_20120808_233731.png
Views: 784
Size:  269.2 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20120808_233808.png
Views: 792
Size:  207.8 KB

sorry if the pictures r not aligned cant figure out how to do that on my android phone
Old 8th August 2012, 23:44   #19030
BHPian

Quote:

Pleasure is all mine.
My observation is that Gurgaon spottings have a higher probability of being acknowledged than when compared with those of Delhi or Noida.
true alok I have posted qiute a few myself n no acknowledgement. In fact two cars I come across every day near my office in Noida. probably none members. hope to catch you some day.....cheers. all hope is not lost.
Old 9th August 2012, 00:18   #19031
BHPian

Very true Alok. The number of Gurgaon spottings being posted is encouraging. Most of the stickered cars I wave out in Delhi are confused about my intentions. I have noticed Dwarka too is a good place for spotting BHPians.

Unfortunately out of my dozen odd posts on this thread I've been acknowledged just twice.

Quote:

Pleasure is all mine.
Old 9th August 2012, 02:40   #19032
BANNED

spotted Kamesh aka Bubby on the greater noida expressway... on the way to work just like me . I was in the white Verito
Old 9th August 2012, 03:24   #19033
BHPian

Found this Optra in Pashankar Autowheels Body Shop!!
Dunno if this is type of sighting is a first one here!

Poor girl was badly banged up.. here are a couple of pics :

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_1616.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_1618.jpg

To the owner : All the best and speedy recovery for your car!
Old 9th August 2012, 08:51   #19034
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted this yesterday:
What:Silver coloured Getz with DbTBHP (Driven By) sticker at the bottom of rear windshield
When:8 Aug 2012 around 10:20am
Where:Bagmane Tech Park, C V Raman Nagar
Reg.:KA 19 xx 9631
I was behind your car but due to the traffic movement I ended up ahead of you at the Tridib building entrance where I stopped for the security check and you were right behind so I thought you'd spot the LTD sticker on my car's bumper. You were with a lady and I did not want to disturb. I proceeded towards the MLCP while you drove into the basement of the building housing Volvo, Yahoo, Kronos, etc
Who art thou ?

EDIT: just noticed that there's a swift Dzire very similar to my car on your left !
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-btp-8-aug-2012.jpg

Last edited by NPV : 9th August 2012 at 08:52.
Old 9th August 2012, 08:58   #19035
BHPian

I was driving back from my office in Naraina to Gurgaon and there was this blue Figo which raced to sort of catch up and overtake, at Dhaula Kuan. Sure enough, when he went ahead, there was the LTD sticker on the rear bumper. I have one on the rear bumper on my white Aveo. I overtook briefly and we waved as well. Why not a hello here as well?
There is also a white Figo TDCi near my locality in Gurgaon (Sector 56). I think I did meet the owner once, at the tyre shop.

Most Viewed