Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th October 2012, 15:20   #20236
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran.Syed View Post
Need your help on placements. I dont want to end up with the stickers looking like advertisements. They should rather show off the importance and value of teambhp..
Rear bumper is preferred place to place the stickers. You can use, corners of rear windshield too. I have 'Got BHP?' on my door. Every time I open, it reminds me to drive safe and responsibly

Refrain from sticking anything on number/license plates. Easy target for cops.
Old 13th October 2012, 15:24   #20237
BHPian

Spotted a White Chevy Beat at the Vasant Vihar red light at 9.45 am today morning. Reg no DL 9144. I was behind you but you took off straight towards Munirka and I took a right. I spotted you a couple of days back too.
Old 13th October 2012, 17:59   #20238
BHPian

Thursday, Oct 11 sighting:

Skoda Laura vRS (Blue) with MH 02 CH XXXX plates at MIDC, Andheri (East) at about 3 PM with LCLC sticker on the rear windshield. There might've been others, but I was headed in the other direction and obviously therefore couldn't notice much. I think this is the 2nd instance that I've had a rendezvous with you. Howdy...would be nice to know a fellow RS owner!

Last edited by Omtoatom : 13th October 2012 at 18:00.
Old 13th October 2012, 18:27   #20239
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeWizard View Post
You could put the small url stickers on each number plate or on the front doors.
The driven by t-bhp sticker on the rear windshield and the carbon fibre driven by tbhp on the front glass.

And then you can stick the big ones wherever you like.
I've got driven by tbhp on the rear glass, url on both the doors, got bhp? on the front windshield lhs top corner, black and red lclc on the rear bumper rhs corner.
Thanks! I was considering most of ideas before posting here. Lets wait till they get here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farukh View Post
Rear bumper is preferred place to place the stickers. You can use, corners of rear windshield too. I have 'Got BHP?' on my door. Every time I open, it reminds me to drive safe and responsibly

Refrain from sticking anything on number/license plates. Easy target for cops.
I was seriously gonna put the www.teambhp.com sticker on the number plates. However now I am re-considering. You ever got stopped for having stickers on ur plate?

And I have decided to put a sticker in the interior for the same reason you put one on your door. Often I see an empty road or an empty spot in traffic and get a bit reckless.

Just waiting for the stickers now.
Old 13th October 2012, 19:30   #20240
BHPian

Spotted a silver Zen number ending 5070 with a Canadian flag on the rear near Rose gardens, Jayanagar 4th block at around 1900hrs.
Old 13th October 2012, 19:36   #20241
Senior - BHPian

Chocolate brown Ritz on Brigade road

Black Alto in Jayanagar 3rd block

Black Safari on JC road

and just now a copper Alto between Cubbon road and MG road on Kamaraj road

and copper colour Fiesta on St. John's road with LTD on the bumper (number ending 1178)

Anyone?

Last edited by IronH4WK : 13th October 2012 at 20:00.
Old 13th October 2012, 19:54   #20242
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthasarathig View Post
Moderator ji how come I didn't spot your swift? I was in the same area at the same time as you spotted the Aria. A bespectacled gentleman was driving it. I spotted it in front of the KTM showroom waiting for the signal to turn green. He took a left towards the CMH road and then stopped where you spotted him. How come I didn't spot you? .

BTW did you notice the candy blue and white Vespa on CMH road? Whoever you are mate, if you reading this, thats a lovely color to have on your Vespa.
Nope, I drive a Santro. Looks like H4WKY beat me to it. And the Aria was parked on the right side of that one-way road that's parallel to the Indiranagar Double Road. I did not spot it near the KTM showroom. And no, I missed that Vespa. Sigh. :(
Old 13th October 2012, 20:21   #20243
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Nope, I drive a Santro. Looks like H4WKY beat me to it. And the Aria was parked on the right side of that one-way road that's parallel to the Indiranagar Double Road. I did not spot it near the KTM showroom. And no, I missed that Vespa. Sigh.
The Aria probably came via the Domlur flyover on to the 100ft road, took left onto CMH road and parked on the one way street.

The Vespa went straight ahead. The color was so lovely, I felt I could eat it. Same blue like that of Gelato Italiano's blue sky icecream iirc.

I was on foot though. I shall spot you on wednesday, if you are there at the time when i paint the town ORANGE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Black Safari on JC road

Anyone?
I've spotted that black safari too a couple of days back same place. No ack.

Quote:
He has a silver green Santro with got bhp? at the left bottom corner at the rear (see my earlier post). The other rides in the family include a dark blue Jazz and a black Civic.
My god, you know about everybody's garage. Any idea who owns the yellow palio S10 edition in Jayanagar?
But sirjee, when will you spot me? Till now I've been spotted by only two bhp-ians.

Last edited by Parthasarathig : 13th October 2012 at 20:23.
Old 13th October 2012, 20:41   #20244
BHPian

Live spotting!

At Kogilu signal Yelahanka
Maroon Fiesta KA 04 **3653 with Live To Drive!

Who are you BHPian?!
Old 13th October 2012, 21:22   #20245
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthasarathig
Any idea who owns the yellow palio S10 edition in Jayanagar?
The S10 I know belonged to khan_sultan, but I hear it was sold.

Regarding spotting you, don't worry your time will come. I don't go out of the way to spot anyone (did it just once for naveen_raju); I spot what comes my way.

Last edited by IronH4WK : 13th October 2012 at 21:36.
Old 13th October 2012, 21:31   #20246
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay4587 View Post
Was on a trip over weekend,spotted the following vehicles.
4) PB03 registered ANHC with LTD on bumper near Zirakpur yesterday evening.
Sorry,no pictures,as i was driving.
Any takers?
The ANHC is mine Akshay sir!
If you recall we met during a meet around an year back. Glad to have been spotted, do flash me next time and we'll catch up.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20121012_230334.jpg
Old 13th October 2012, 21:48   #20247
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by avisidhu

The ANHC is mine Akshay sir!
If you recall we met during a meet around an year back. Glad to have been spotted, do flash me next time and we'll catch up.
I have not earned the title sir yet so call me Akshay and i remember catching up with you.Btw you were using the cell phone,while driving,avoid it.I was in non stickered car no wonder you didnt spot me.

Last edited by akshay4587 : 13th October 2012 at 21:50.
Old 13th October 2012, 22:10   #20248
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay4587 View Post
I have not earned the title sir yet so call me Akshay and i remember catching up with you.Btw you were using the cell phone,while driving,avoid it.I was in non stickered car no wonder you didnt spot me.
Ohh I'm sorry, I usually put it on speaker if I have to answer a call, will be careful

I too have spotted a few stickered cars (white Indica Quadrajet, a Swift and another one I do not recall) around this flyover, but strangely not many in Chandigarh or Panchkula. Not sure why this is so.
Old 13th October 2012, 22:20   #20249
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran.Syed View Post
I was seriously gonna put the www.teambhp.com sticker on the number plates. However now I am re-considering. You ever got stopped for having stickers on ur plate?

And I have decided to put a sticker in the interior for the same reason you put one on your door. Often I see an empty road or an empty spot in traffic and get a bit reckless.

Just waiting for the stickers now.
Naah, never been stopped. But its illegal to have anything on your number plates but the actual registration number. Why call for a trouble when you have the whole car to decorate?

My driving mannerism has improved after I joined the forum.
Old 14th October 2012, 08:04   #20250
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I don't go out of the way to spot anyone (did it just once for naveen_raju); I spot what comes my way.
I do remember that. That was a shocker for me.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks