Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st January 2010, 15:20   #2866
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRRaj View Post
I believe my bro spotted your black civic a week or so back. I did post a few pages back, but did not get a response from you
Oh nice! I must have missed it! Sorry, will check right now! Feels good to be spotted!

EDIT: I couldn't find the post KRRaj! I checked the last ten pages! Where did your brother spot me? And when?

Last edited by suhaas307 : 21st January 2010 at 15:31.
Old 21st January 2010, 15:55   #2867
Distinguished - BHPian

@Suhas, looks like your Civic has a very intellectual engine ..

So much that you started creating your gallery, added one post, and after giving the engine detail, even you got lost in SOCH !

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-suhasthought.jpg
Old 21st January 2010, 17:19   #2868
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Oh nice! I must have missed it! Sorry, will check right now! Feels good to be spotted!

EDIT: I couldn't find the post KRRaj! I checked the last ten pages! Where did your brother spot me? And when?
Page 174. Heres the Link to my Post.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post1662617

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post

So much that you started creating your gallery, added one post, and after giving the engine detail, even you got lost in SOCH !
. I also looked at his garage some time back and was disappointed to find a solitary distant shot of his civic.
Old 21st January 2010, 18:14   #2869
BHPian

@condor : Your truck is not regular to its favorite spot these days. Have you switched your favorite location? Every morning when I park my bike and walk towards the elevator, I always give a glance in that area if I can spot your truck.
Old 21st January 2010, 18:20   #2870
Team-BHP Support

Quote:

Attachment 270574
Haha!!!

Condor, I can't stop laughing at this! I generally know when I make a mistake and immediately try and rectify it! But SOCH was funny! Hehe..

Quote:
Page 174. Heres the Link to my Post.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post1662617

. I also looked at his garage some time back and was disappointed to find a solitary distant shot of his civic.
KR Raj,

Yeah dude, didn't really bother taking any pictures. Had so many plans for her. A K&N conical, Typhoon kit, Remus end-can, 17" wheels. And I almost convinced my dad into all that. And then came the big NO. So I was quite frustrated and figured that one snap would do since it's quite stock anyway!

P.S. Thanks for the link. Found your post! And feels good to be spotted {At this point, I'd have used a smiley or two but the rules don't permit me, so please don't get this the wrong way}
Old 21st January 2010, 20:05   #2871
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post
Was it a grey Marina with "Love cars Live cars" and couple of other Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Home stickers? If yes , then it's wanderernomad.

Please confirm
yes, not very sure of the color but sticker is the same only.

Spotted an Accent viva also on ashram flyover, silver coloured. Wanted to say hi but was being driven by a lady so thought of letting it go

Last edited by Jaggu : 21st January 2010 at 20:37. Reason: Back to back posts, use Multi Quote (Quote +) instead. Thanks
Old 21st January 2010, 21:44   #2872
Distinguished - BHPian

@Suhas, c'mon : you've got one of the best looking cars and you couldnt find pics to post !!

Finding another fav spot ? Wouldnt mind, .. but not yet so.
Actually, havent been feeling well enough to be able to drive. Hence WFH for the better part of last few weeks. Hopefully should be back to normal soon.
Old 21st January 2010, 21:44   #2873
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
KR Raj,

Yeah dude, didn't really bother taking any pictures. Had so many plans for her. A K&N conical, Typhoon kit, Remus end-can, 17" wheels. And I almost convinced my dad into all that. And then came the big NO. So I was quite frustrated and figured that one snap would do since it's quite stock anyway!

P.S. Thanks for the link. Found your post! And feels good to be spotted {At this point, I'd have used a smiley or two but the rules don't permit me, so please don't get this the wrong way}
The Stock Civic still looks awesome mate . I always look for your car, but never spotted it to date. We got to get that meet going soon.
Old 21st January 2010, 22:38   #2874
BHPian

spotted scorpio

Spotted benny`s ( i guess ) scorpio with the Drive safe sticker at the rear in front of lakshmi towers, coimbatore but couldnt meet him although i had my car parked there all the time while i was checking out the cruze in anamallais agency.
Old 22nd January 2010, 04:23   #2875
Distinguished - BHPian

Seen a few T-BHP cars this time in Mumbai:
- Saw Tejas's i10 and Honda City a few times (parked)
- Rehaan's Fiesta (parked, with his driver standing guard!)
- A silver Indigo Marina near Juhu, sporting the Drive Safe sticker. Wanted to say hi, but you were taking a U-Turn.

I got the stickers, put one up, which was removed within hours for some reason. Haven't put any other up, as the cars are driven by the chauffeur as I am out of town, and in case someone drives rashly, I don't want to take a risk and spoil the name of the whole community.

Hope to see more!

Last edited by lamborghini : 22nd January 2010 at 04:25.
Old 22nd January 2010, 05:08   #2876
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxymoron View Post
yes, not very sure of the color but sticker is the same only.

Spotted an Accent viva also on ashram flyover, silver coloured. Wanted to say hi but was being driven by a lady so thought of letting it go
It's got to be him , i don't think there are too many Marina's out there with TBHP stickers.

Only wanderernomad can confirm if he was on that route that day.
Old 22nd January 2010, 11:47   #2877
Team-BHP Support

Spotted a Safari 3.0 L yesterday evening on the ORR. It had the LTD sticker on the rear, and the Safari badge was all but gone, leaving just 'afa'. Going by the unpainted claddings, it looked like an LX.
Old 22nd January 2010, 11:50   #2878
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini View Post
the cars are driven by the chauffeur as I am out of town, and in case someone drives rashly, I don't want to take a risk and spoil the name of the whole community.

Hope to see more!
I appreciate that. I hope that there are more people like you out there who think that 'with TBHP stickers, come great responsibilities'. I know it sounds very familiar.
Old 22nd January 2010, 12:38   #2879
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
@Suhas, c'mon : you've got one of the best looking cars and you couldnt find pics to post !!
Quote:
The Stock Civic still looks awesome mate . I always look for your car, but never spotted it to date. We got to get that meet going soon.
Thanks fellas!

And on that note, I request you'll to check my garage again. I've posted some more pictures if her (and done the necessary editing 'SOCH')! Had taken those photos during my Mysore trip for the travel-log!

KR Raj,

The Civic is always parked at home. We use it only in the weekends! That's perhaps why you never get to see it! We believe in Namma BMTC! The public transport service has improved quite a lot!

Yes, we have to meet up sometime really soon! Let's decide on a place to meet up in the 'Quick Meets' thread!

Last edited by suhaas307 : 22nd January 2010 at 12:40.
Old 22nd January 2010, 13:25   #2880
BHPian

Spotted a White Safari VTT near St. Blaise Church off Caesar Road in Andheri (W) with tons of TBHP stickers in the back. Would have stopped and said hello, if I was not in a hurry to get to work.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks