Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th November 2010, 00:11   #2281
BHPian

Old 14th November 2010, 13:44   #2282
kkg
BHPian

What about the latest Manforce contraceptive ad. The girl is good plus the whole Ad is very sensuous.

But the number of time it appears ( between every over in ongoing 2nd india-NZ test) is quite irritating. I stopped watching the match at my shop as some female customers felt kind of uncomfortable ( i made that out from their faces ofcourse)
Old 15th November 2010, 07:17   #2283
Senior - BHPian

The new Cadbury's Gems advertisement in which the multi-coloured Panda strips off its skin to reveal its chocolate coloured flesh is horrible.

As if the previous multi-coloured Panda advertisement was not bad enough.

Leave the Panda alone, I say.

Rohan
Old 15th November 2010, 08:52   #2284
BANNED

Every time I see that VW Ad I feel like slapping those actors. C'mon what kind of advertisement is that where they show all those technicians in the factory crying and mourning, it's total crap. It's really twisted that they show them breaking down over a VW car and beating about like a dead husband and to add to that their tears and nose dripping on to the new gleaming cars, yuck!

The theme that they hate cars going of assembly line is one stupid idea, well they can as well keep it if that's what they feel
Old 15th November 2010, 09:01   #2285
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan_iitr View Post
Leave the Panda alone, I say
+1 ; also gems is around for quite sometime now with the same taste, look & its high time Cadbury's India do something to improvise!!!

However, the Dairy Milk Silk is one of the best ad where 2 Bharathanatiyam artists have a chocolate before they perform on the stage, such lovely ad.

These days 5 Star is getting me on nerves; its Ramesh & Suresh forgetting each other when they've 5 star bar; but advertising it too much is frustrating.
Old 15th November 2010, 10:30   #2286
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaks View Post

The theme that they hate cars going of assembly line is one stupid idea, well they can as well keep it if that's what they feel
The car that goes out of the assembly line has a registered number plate.
Never knew that VW registers the vehicle in their own factory.
Old 15th November 2010, 14:34   #2287
Senior - BHPian

Padma Shri Saif Ali Khan deserves a Bharat Ratna for having appeared in the latest, highly intellectual, Amul Macho ad.

And the ad deserves a Cannes ke neeche award.

Last edited by Jayabusa : 15th November 2010 at 14:36.
Old 16th November 2010, 10:33   #2288
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Not really a fresh ad, yet the "India drives home in a Maruti" commercial strikes a cord, no? It replayed three times last night....Dad & I weren't complaining.

Old 16th November 2010, 10:45   #2289
BANNED

^^ I just replayed the ad three time! Love the theme. I guess it will become popular like the hamara Bajaj theme!!
Old 16th November 2010, 10:47   #2290
Senior - BHPian

Good:
I liked the new Linea TJET ad.

Bad:
New Estilo ad
Old 16th November 2010, 10:51   #2291
Senior - BHPian

I really love the way the maruti Ad is executed & the backgroud score complements it really well.
Old 19th November 2010, 16:38   #2292
Senior - BHPian

Surf excel ads have hit a new low with their intentional display of stupidity for seeking attention. Earlier it was the 'child playing dog' ad and now it's the kid sticking sponge hands to the washing machine. To supplement the stupidity they have captured a weird expression on the kids face in between.
Disgusting ad pretending to be weirdly innocent.

The Ritesh Deshmukh Videocon mobile ads are a piece o fart.
Old 19th November 2010, 16:45   #2293
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
The Ritesh Deshmukh Videocon mobile ads are a piece o fart.
ROFLMAO Hope that wasn't intentional
Old 21st November 2010, 22:18   #2294
BHPian

Just now saw one of the most absurd add of cadbury chocolate. A girl plans to run away with her boyfriend who is waiting in a car outside her home. As soon as she enters the car, the boyfriend says someone in the backseat wants to say something... and guess what.. the girls family is there and they say "beti..shubkam karne se pehle metha kha lo."

Man..it was like, have they gone out of ideas. The previous "shubham se pehle.." add was good, but this one.times 10
Old 22nd November 2010, 00:18   #2295
Team-BHP Support

What's up with that Scooty ad? Where this one girl on a vibrant looking two-wheeler cajoles a cop into letting her go despite the road being blocked for a Junta to go-by. That ad is a real put-off for me. Besides, that cop would be in serious trouble if the Junta spotted the chick on the Scooty.. which invariably he would! No one will miss a brightly painted and decal-ed two-wheeler ridden by a scantily clad woman!

On the other side of advertisements, I quite like the new Titan ad, where in Aamir Khan comes across as an ordinary computer technician to a customer at first. And only after Aamir Khan hands his business-card to the customer does he realize that Mr. Khan was in fact the MD of the firm. Work is work! What a brilliant ad!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks