Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th November 2008, 19:50   #1141
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BomBatt View Post
ICICI Life Insurance latest ad is really nice. I like the last scene where the kid daughter blesses her dad - "insurance yoga karte raho aur jeete raho !"
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
I hate the ICICI Pridential ad - the one with the oversmart kid. I detest kids who are too smart for their own good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
I hate that over smartness of the kid shown in the ad. In fact our ads and our films have never potrayed children as normal. They have to either over smart / dumb / dada's etc ect
Guys, this ad is sort of sequel. In the previous ad mom was advising dad about kid's education, his retirement etc, and in this ad, the kid is just repeating what mom was saying. Even otherwise, kids nowadays are too smart
Old 25th November 2008, 20:01   #1142
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BomBatt View Post
Guys, this ad is sort of sequel. In the previous ad mom was advising dad about kid's education, his retirement etc,
Yep am aware of that.

Quote:
Even otherwise, kids nowadays are too smart
Smart is fine - but they come across as oversmart !
Old 25th November 2008, 20:52   #1143
BHPian

I guess the Honda ad, not the new city one, but, the previous one was excellent.
And so was the nike ad who runs in shade all along the ad.

and

worst goes to latest "airtel tv" ad it is quite sad and also "big tv" by reliance if i am not wrong.
Old 25th November 2008, 22:56   #1144
Senior - BHPian

Smart is fine - but they come across as oversmart ![/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
I hate that over smartness of the kid shown in the ad. In fact our ads and our films have never potrayed children as normal. They have to either over smart / dumb / dada's etc ect
Another advert which features some over smart kid is the new Meswak Toothpaste ad.[/quote]

OK, since over-smart kids in ads are being discussed here, what do you guys think about the girl featured in the 'Parachute Starz' range of kiddie toiletries series of ads?!
IMHO, she is the epitome of over-smartness. If the concept of the ad and director demanded over-smart behaviour from the kid then I'm scared, a very bad message is being conveyed to certain audiences.
Old 25th November 2008, 22:59   #1145
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
Smart is fine - but they come across as oversmart !

Another advert which features some over smart kid is the new Meswak Toothpaste ad.[/quote]

OK, since over-smart kids in ads are being discussed here, what do you guys think about the girl featured in the 'Parachute Starz' range of kiddie toiletries series of ads?!
IMHO, she is the epitome of over-smartness. If the concept of the ad and director demanded over-smart behaviour from the kid then I'm scared, a very bad message is being conveyed to certain audiences.

Have any of you guys seen the 'Jivraj 9 chai' ad?
Awesome concept, direction, performances and implementation, but unfortunately the ad/concept isn't appropriate for the product IMHO.

p.s.: How do you upload videos from sites like Youtube?

Last edited by Jayabusa : 25th November 2008 at 23:16.
Old 25th November 2008, 23:03   #1146
BHPian

i like the saint gobain refelective glass add
which features an old couple
Old 26th November 2008, 13:03   #1147
Senior - BHPian

Have you guys seen the SET WET Zatak deo ad in which a skinny guy is dancing with 2 miniature axes. It's a take on the AXE Shock and Recover deo ad.

The Airtel ad featuring Shreyas Talpade and Darshan Jariwala is a sweet ad wherein the insecurities of a father and a son have been depicted well.
Old 26th November 2008, 14:26   #1148
BHPian

All Fevicol ads are really creative.

There is a really sucking ad of some Swagat or Shweta BANIYAN (inner vest) - "Tumhare dil ke paas kaun rahta hai...Shilpa ya Sania? Nahin nahin Swagat Baniyan"
Old 26th November 2008, 15:38   #1149
Team-BHP Support

Quote:

p.s.: How do you upload videos from sites like Youtube?

Refer http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...our-posts.html

If you find anything new in team-bhp, chances are an article in the announcements will tell you all about it.
Old 29th November 2008, 22:21   #1150
Senior - BHPian

I was just browsing the Honda website and they got their new TVC of the New City. Its got the band ' Strings' song as the background score. I havent yet seen on TV. Has anyone seen it around?
Old 29th November 2008, 22:29   #1151
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karanraheja View Post
I was just browsing the Honda website and they got their new TVC of the New City. Its got the band ' Strings' song as the background score. I havent yet seen on TV. Has anyone seen it around?
you mean the one where the car goes through waterfall - "bas aage badh jaana hai" something like that
Old 29th November 2008, 22:39   #1152
BHPian

Quote:
Have you guys seen the SET WET Zatak deo ad in which a skinny guy is dancing with 2 miniature axes. It's a take on the AXE Shock and Recover deo ad.
Yes. Poor ad, with zero originality.
Old 30th November 2008, 11:55   #1153
Senior - BHPian

best ads : sunny deol "apna lukk pehen ke chalo" Lux Cozy!; "apni saaikal aur rikkshaa check kijiye.. correct." ~ sahni tyre tube raaste mein dhoka nahin dete - Sahni Tyres!
Old 10th December 2008, 23:49   #1154
Senior - BHPian

Have you guys seen the latest HDFC Standard Life ad yet? It's Dizzzzgusting!
Which man on earth would ask his friend's kid "Aur agar tumhare papa kho gaye toh?". The ad becomes even more ridiculous when the kid's mother tells him, "Tumhare papa kabhi nahi khoyenge" or something like that because his father has got the company's life insurance policy. Yackkk!
Old 13th December 2008, 21:59   #1155
Team-BHP Support

Ad for Base terminal battery damn funny. Some official test driver on a test track wearing a ferrari jersey rips around a warehouse in a bmw 3 series. After some stunts he crashes the car. The car pictured changes from the grey 3 series to a black cielo. The car is totaled but the base terminal battery survives and is rescued by the test driver.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks