Team-BHP - Bodybuilding - Exercises and Supplements
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Bodybuilding - Exercises and Supplements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1404-bodybuilding-exercises-supplements-141.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sha09mel (Post 1545965)
I've pm'd you his nos, make sure you buy whey protein which is lactose free.

Thanks Pal. I tried calling him but he did not answer. Will call him up trow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by harry10 (Post 1546188)
@NK- Pleasure mate!
Let me know if you like the flavor and the results.
If you want best out of myofusion take it with milk and oats. I can bet you would not have tasted any better shake:)

@hiren - i got iso sensation from alfa for 4200 in june so i guess should be less now.
No idea about myofusion in mumbai.
Like i mentioned earlier try myofusion- you will forget the taste of dymatize :D

I am all set to try it, hopefully sha09mel's contact stocks myofusion. And the Alfa rates that you mention are eye watering. Will visit them soon.
Just one more thing, which flavor of myofusion would you recommend?

Cheers

If the US$ drops and stabilizes to the mid 2008 rates expect a slight benefit passed on to Protien prices :)

Isosensation should be 4000-4250 range through regular channels.

Hiren buy the triple chocolate for the gaspari myofusion.simply delicious!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by navpreet318 (Post 1546340)

+1 to this.
Strawberry is great as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by navpreet318 (Post 1546340)

Quote:

Originally Posted by harry10 (Post 1546512)
+1 to this.
Strawberry is great as well.

Thanks for the tips fellas. Have ordered for strawberries and cream flavor. Cant wait to try it out.

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by hiren.mistry (Post 1546876)
Thanks for the tips fellas. Have ordered for strawberries and cream flavor. Cant wait to try it out.

Cheers

Contact ARC distributors in mumbai, official importers for Gaspari Products.
Last Known BestPrice @ importers= 2600 for myofusion/2300 for RealMass 6lbs. Both are good imo. Intrapro is extremely light. If you've had Daulat-ki-chaat in walled delhi, u'll know DKC has competition. THAT light.

for Fat Burners, Mitotropin by Gaspari looks like it's worth a look :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex670c (Post 1545632)
Hi Guys,

Since a lot of discussion is going on about protein supplements.
|
|
|
Regards,

Arka

Pathbreaking. Everyone knows everything said here. And YET, this post just woke me up from slumber.

A Big Thank-You, Arka!

Godog.

Guys I have a tub of Isopure and it works great, problem is that isopure is NOT vegetarian and I am, I just found out about this, so I was wondering if anyone wants to buy the rest of my tub, just PM me. I have the bill for the purchase and we can work something out.

How have you guys found dymatize elite? I am thinking either that or Iso sensation 93. I am also buying superpump 250 this week and I will post my experience soon.

Someone should rename this thread to "The Protein Supplements thread"

Quote:

Originally Posted by pranavt (Post 1548953)
Someone should rename this thread to "The Protein Supplements thread"

I think I suggested once to the mods, to seperate out all the supplements talk into a new thread called supplements thread and call this thread 'bodybuilding and fitness thread (no supplements talk)"
Will do it again :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by godog (Post 1547340)
Contact ARC distributors in mumbai, official importers for Gaspari Products.
Last Known BestPrice @ importers= 2600 for myofusion/2300 for RealMass 6lbs. Both are good imo. Intrapro is extremely light. If you've had Daulat-ki-chaat in walled delhi, u'll know DKC has competition. THAT light.

for Fat Burners, Mitotropin by Gaspari looks like it's worth a look :)

Thanks godog, I got my tub of myofusion for 2800. I am blown away by its taste when had with milk. It tastes just like McDonald's strawberry shake.

And no I have never been to Delhi, so you see...

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by spawnofsatan (Post 1547987)
Guys I have a tub of Isopure and it works great, problem is that isopure is NOT vegetarian and I am, I just found out about this, so I was wondering if anyone wants to buy the rest of my tub, just PM me. I have the bill for the purchase and we can work something out.

How have you guys found dymatize elite? I am thinking either that or Iso sensation 93. I am also buying superpump 250 this week and I will post my experience soon.

I would recommend Dymatize Elite especially the cafe mocha flavor. Its good and it mixes immediately in water, no need to shake it vigorously and it does not leave any lumps behind.

@pranavt & jassi - Actually if you read the first post by the thread starter then you will see that this thread was started to discuss protein supplements. Either supplements and working out go hand in hand, so you cant really separate the two. But if you guys are still interested I suggest you start a petition and have it signed :D

@hiren.mistry - isnt dynamatize only 75% protein and the rest is filler? how does that affect the body?

My vote would be for starting a new thread on body building with supplements declared an off topic subject there. Actually if we go by the first post, the heading of this thread is wrong. The original question was entirely on supplements.
I agree with Jassi that we do need a thread on bodybuilding and fitness (not necessarily with weights and supplements).

Quote:

Originally Posted by harry10 (Post 1546188)
@ex670c- Excellent suggestions sir!
However will like to add its better to do 3 sets with 12,10,8 variations of reps with an increase of weight with every set. Gives better results imo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by godog (Post 1547365)
Pathbreaking. Everyone knows everything said here. And YET, this post just woke me up from slumber.
A Big Thank-You, Arka!

@harry10

To achieve Myofibrillar Hypertrophy; A 5X5reps or 5X10reps and ideally 10X5reps is most suited for developing lean muscle and strength.

Increase the work over the sets, this slows down the build up of lactic acid, hence ability to develop more strength.

A High Repetition workout to develop Range Of Movement and Strength-Endurance (Definition/Cuts) - try body weight exercises.

To burn fat and develop good cardiovascular endurance, try 400mts sprints
4X400mts 3 times a week.

To increase metabolism try the Baba Ramdev style breathing 1-5mts every hour.

You can include the sprints while doing multi-joint exercises (Squats/Dead-Lifts/Clean & Jerk)

@godog you are welcome:D