Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-116.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by CYRUS43 (Post 698859)
HEY BEEM3R...thats a mighty good list...keep it up..

has any company started making the new M3 models by any chance??
coz i have tried to find one...coudnt..

Kyosho makes the M3. Sadly its not available here. The Modelart guys dont think much about Kyosho. :Frustrati

ohh thats bad...from what i have heard kyosho stuff is as good as or even better that autoart sometimes..

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMATMO (Post 697875)
do cars like these come in variety of colours? or is it just one option

i mean can get a black coloured ford model T if i want?

yeah, ther's only one color, no options.

Hey Guys,

Im back to my cellphone photography, the DSLR takes too long to load pics and I just havnt had the time. Hope these suffice.

Kyosho E60 BMW M5 (Interlagos Blue) DE

ok Imageshack is a bi#$%. Waited a long time to load the interiors, the M V10 and the M6 pics. Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow. Sorry guys have to wake up early. Blackadder theres the answer to your question. Think this is the best colour for the E60M5 atleast in 1:18.

I agree with you Beemer. Thats a great color for a M5.

ok guys...a couple of new cars for u all...

here you go..

cyrus you need to get a new cam bro. the pics dont do justice to your models.:thumbs up

this is from my cellphone cam..
my card reader has conked off so if i take pics from my camera cant show it to uall and they are too big anyways...1.5 mb each....get bored waiting for them to be uploaded to imageshack.

resize them and then upload them to imageshack. resize using paint.

Cyrus, I use this fasstone image resizer for all my picture editing jobs. It also helps you to resize in batches. And its all free. FastStone Image Viewer, Screen Capture, Photo Resizer ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by CYRUS43 (Post 699824)
this is from my cellphone cam..
my card reader has conked off so if i take pics from my camera cant show it to uall and they are too big anyways...1.5 mb each....get bored waiting for them to be uploaded to imageshack.

I like your choice of cars, add a exotic italian sportscars too. Is the second one a camaro? which year?

check out some awesome pics of members subaru impreza wrx sti on the forum shot by a mod, just awesome pics of the car...

Quote:

Originally Posted by JPL (Post 699976)
I like your choice of cars, add a exotic italian sportscars too. Is the second one a camaro? which year?

check out some awesome pics of members subaru impreza wrx sti on the forum shot by a mod, just awesome pics of the car...

no its a 1969 chevy chevelle drag spec(note the rear wheels)

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackadder (Post 699971)
Cyrus, I use this fasstone image resizer for all my picture editing jobs. It also helps you to resize in batches. And its all free. FastStone Image Viewer, Screen Capture, Photo Resizer ...

:thumbs up..you are god sent blackadder..i was looking out for a batch resizer for ages...now wait for the pics you guys...:)

cheers:Looking forward to your collection pics Cyrus.

my new chrysler 300b from maistro...

& my jeeps....

this baby is probably a 1:60(don'no the size & the company) but its from austria