Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-114.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedfreak01 (Post 685637)
Quote:

Originally Posted by blackadder (Post 681737)
What Maisto and Burago cost more than 1500 rs. ??? Never paid more than 1500 for one till now. Aa's are available from 1975 onwards too. I have got on a 40% discount on the 1975 rs. models as well. Would like to know which Aa costs rs. 6000

Maisto's n Bburago's do cost above 1500.Maisto's Playerz n ProRodz cost between 1800-2500 and Bburago's Street Tunerz cost between 1600-2200..

Okie. I didnt consider prorodz and playerz editions. I never knew Burago makes tuners as well. Infact I have not seen a Burago here for the past few years.

ok guys a few updates for mumbai fellows...GO TO PHEONIX MILLS WITH MONEY....and then go to the lifestylw store and check out the toys section asap....the X-TUNERS range of scale models has been officially launched and they are well.....good...either love them or hate them...also there is a bmw 645 ci in pantaloons.

ohh damn i forgot...pantaloons also has a STUNNING cls from the players range which if u have 1800 buks is forth a buy...

now bandra shoppers stop...nothing uch going on there..for wolkswagen fans..there is a vw 1900 sedan model for 500 bucks..there are two merc 500k models (the old ones) from signature...

The Story Goes like This,

One fine day, i was Walking down a "local street" of Pune, just to Kill time.
There was nothin much going around either, all was calm & quiet.
Then suddenly i saw something peaking out of a corner,i could only get a glimps of it,but i knew it was something special.
My legs automatically took me there.
And what i saw made me mad.
It was a 1934 model "Classic" as per its plates. It had no colour.
The body was rusted & nothing seemed to be in good shape. Yet i knew i wanted it.
I looked for the owner & asked him the "Million Dollar Question" "Is it for SALE?".
The owner seemed quite resonable & before i knew it i had bought it.
It seemed a "Fair Price". I took it home then & there.
At home first thing i did is to strip it down to a bare rolling chassis.
Then painstakingly i restored, one piece at a time, till i got this.
It has been an year or so since i had done this.
& Here is the result. Sorry i dont have the "before" pics.
Click Here for The Results.

Picasa Web Albums - Shreeram - The "Classic"...

Hope You Like It.

@ Cyrus: What scale are the X Tuners and what are the cars available in their line up?

So you didnt figure out which car you rescued. i think now the million dollar question you should ask is 'what car is this?'

Damn! it looks like a merc!!.
where is the car located. the place doesnt look like pune. please excuse me if i am wrong. i am browsing through my cell phone(W200i).

raj

@dippy.. the scale is 1:24
they have evos..integras..silvias..s2000s..miatas..don kno what else..

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkr2k2 (Post 687283)
So you didnt figure out which car you rescued. i think now the million dollar question you should ask is 'what car is this?'

raj

Looks like a Dusenberg... not a very detailed one!! could be wrong!

Visited Modelart in Delhi this last week...
Was a bit disappointed after the hype.... Its small and they don't have much other than 1:18 Autoarts. Some Maistos, Hot Wheels etc, but other scale is lacking.

They did have some oddities like scale model vintage pumps and engines (only 2)...

Few R/C cars and autoart furnishings.

Somehow expected more....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shreeram (Post 687276)
One fine day, i was Walking down a "local street" of Pune, just to Kill time.
Then suddenly i saw something peaking out of a corner,i could only get a glimps of it,but i knew it was something special.
And what i saw made me mad.
It was a 1934 model "Classic" as per its plates. It had no colour.

That does indeed resemble a Duesenberg. Great stuff Shreeram. Did you get the lighter working as well?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MustangMan (Post 687414)
Looks like a Dusenberg... not a very detailed one!! could be wrong!

Visited Modelart in Delhi this last week...
Was a bit disappointed after the hype.... Its small and they don't have much other than 1:18 Autoarts. Some Maistos, Hot Wheels etc, but other scale is lacking.

They did have some oddities like scale model vintage pumps and engines (only 2)...

Few R/C cars and autoart furnishings.

Somehow expected more....

Sorry for you Delhiites...but glad to know that I am not missing anything. :deadhorse<<<guess this explains what I feel everytime I used to visit modelart, bombay.

Yes the Lighter is now working. It was not when i got it.

It took some to figure out the wiring but later once i got it, it was easy.

Will post some photos with the Flame on.

You have to push the steering in to activate the Flame.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CYRUS43 (Post 650550)
i know..ashokbhai has it....

i have many scale model cars.. culd ne one help me here as to how put lights and leds on eM?

Quote:

Originally Posted by fx45 (Post 693156)
i have many scale model cars.. culd ne one help me here as to how put lights and leds on eM?

what models do you have?? i can help you...

hey guys..need some help..should i put a spoiler on my ///M5??

this is how it would look..(in black though)

sorry for the picture quality...taken in a hurry

no cyrus. pleeeease dont do it.

No Cyrus its not looking good leave the car as it is