Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-112.html)

yep i picked up two keychains from there! The new lot of scale models are coming in by next week said the guy at the counter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aZa (Post 668344)
yep i picked up two keychains from there! The new lot of scale models are coming in by next week said the guy at the counter.

could you please tell us what floor is it exactly. I am planning to go there either this Sat/Sun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by harjeev (Post 668784)
could you please tell us what floor is it exactly. I am planning to go there either this Sat/Sun.

harjeev
Just go on the top floor and check the enterance of the PVR its just on the way right side. Have a great time dude:)

Dirt mini...i just love it....

Quote:

Originally Posted by kutlee (Post 669176)
Dirt mini...i just love it....

very nice indeed..has it come this way or has it been done so?

Thats a Nice one KUTLEE !!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackadder (Post 667462)
Do you mean plastic or diecast? Maisto is the only one who come to my mind who make diecast r/c cars in 1:18 with B/O motors. They have working lights too. But the speeds are nothing to write home about.
Fuel operated r/c cars start upward of Rs. 20K and the availibility of parts is quite a headache here.

Plastic or diecast.. It does'nt really matter as long as they look like existing cars.. I didnt know maisto had B/O cars too.. I always thought they only made scale models for the showcase..stupid:
Any place in Bangalore I can check? Modelart at Forum or something??

thanks mates...it comes like that. Its still in the box..opened to photograph it...

guys,
i had some new models yesterday....here are some snaps of em.
the '69 corvette zl-1 by hot wheels

then i found this 1.....i probably think its a 1939 alfa 8c replica, the best part is its a 1:49 R/C with working head lights.i also got a 1914 ford model t, gonna post the potos later. if i'm wrong in identifying the models please feel free to correct me.

here are the snaps of the Model T...

sorry for the bad quality pics.

Ferrari 360

Hummer 1:18

Jaguar XJ220 1:12

James Bond Aston Martin DBS

Vanquish - Shelby - TVR Speed 12

Super cars Zibby.. Especially the shelby and the 360

Wishing you all a very happy, healthy and prosperous 2008 and also loads of diecast.
NDTV Goodtimes happened to feature the Modelart Delhi store in their T3 gadget show just some time earlier. They also have petrol powered RC cars on sale now. Also happened to notice Porsche racecars by Autoart that were never available at their Bombay outlet.

guys,
Was waiting for a long time to get my hands on the Pajero, & saturday was the luky day when i got my car from Austin Distributors in Chowronghee. I was eagerly waiting for the moment & took it for a spin off road style in a place which was far away from my house & was called 'MY GARDEN'. here are some snaps taken by my pal which shows how powerful the pajero still is.

it was really awesome driving it off road.

it didnt had any traction control or hill descent control so i had to do everything manually.

Whats the Make and Scale of this Paj mate?