Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-117.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackadder (Post 700036)
cheers:Looking forward to your collection pics Cyrus.

will start posting all new pics of all my cars soon...am goin to take a pic of all my cars together for everyone here ....just gimme 5 mins or so

damn thing is too hazy..

Cyrus dude..... why dont you get a nice pupose-built display shelf done..... only then the cars will look nice when being displayed..... they look just stuffed in the pic you posted.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by islero (Post 700404)
Cyrus dude..... why dont you get a nice pupose-built display shelf done..... only then the cars will look nice when being displayed..... they look just stuffed in the pic you posted.....

yea well for that i will have to maska marofy my parents and it is not that easy in my case..

@cyrus Which company is the yellow 66 mustang from?

Cyrus, is it possible to get me one of those Scorpio scale models? The red one.

Does anyone know where we can get Fiat Palio, Siena and Weekend models. Any scale would do, plastic or diecast. Thanks for the help.

well, this is my first scale model. I have dedicated myself of buying one model per month..

Nissan Silvia

Just wondering if somebody can help me picking up a r/c model from trxxas.com.. wanted to take the nitro 4-trc 3.3

Quote:

Originally Posted by MustangMan (Post 700622)
@cyrus Which company is the yellow 66 mustang from?

the 67 gt 500 is from maisto.very rare..havent seen another one in yellow...salil pawar has a blue and silver one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosfreak (Post 701432)
well, this is my first scale model. I have dedicated myself of buying one model per month..

Nissan Silvia

Quote:

Originally Posted by PiranhaBoy (Post 702073)

i can proudly say that my impreza was the first X-TUNER in this forum..

@PiranhaBoy: Isnt that Celica a 1:12 from the Import Tuner collection? They have working lights and stuff as far as I remember.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 702854)
@PiranhaBoy: Isnt that Celica a 1:12 from the Import Tuner collection? They have working lights and stuff as far as I remember.

i dont think so..i think that it is like mine..1:24 with working lights and neons and stuff..
but the X-TUNERS are a dissapointment..they arent that good..quality wise

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackadder (Post 701184)
Does anyone know where we can get Fiat Palio, Siena and Weekend models. Any scale would do, plastic or diecast. Thanks for the help.

blackadder, u will get old palio models from centy toys, in various colors. but no sienna/weekend.

Thanks for the reply Amit. I will keep a lookout for them here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CYRUS43 (Post 702852)
i can proudly say that my impreza was the first X-TUNER in this forum..

Maybe we guys should start a X-TUNER club?? cheers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 702854)

Cyrus is right, its 1:24