Team-BHP > Shifting gears


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15th July 2008, 23:34   #2686
Senior - BHPian
 
Dippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 7,357
Thanked: 594 Times
Default

Rudra

After a long long time. Thats a beautiful picture. How about some more? This is one of Autoart's finest.
Dippy is online now  
Old 16th July 2008, 00:52   #2687
Senior - BHPian
 
amit V8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: kolkata
Posts: 1,066
Thanked: 198 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
I really like the Ferrari 308. What scale is it? 1:36??
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuffRyder View Post
@ amit, the models are very rightly placed on the balcony or the parapet wall on the terrace ( i guess ) looks like they are on the road..
@ cyrus-the ferrari is a 1:24
@ ruffryder-thanx, this is the first time i chose that position to shoot.
amit V8 is offline  
Old 16th July 2008, 12:27   #2688
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Mysore
Posts: 21
Thanked: 34 Times
Default Autofest City News - June 2008

Dear Patrons, friends & well-wishers,

We are very late this month. But it was due to our hectic schedules that Clyde and I could not actually get together to finalize this issue. Better late than never – here is the link:

V7-I6 Jun 2008.pdf - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage

Autofest City is in the Limca Book of Records for the third consecutive year. And this year has a reason to celebrate.

We will not keep you waiting any longer!

Best regards,
Neil D’Costa
Co-founder – Autofest City
MYSORE - INDIA
neiltopaz is offline  
Old 16th July 2008, 18:12   #2689
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,010
Thanked: 169 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neiltopaz View Post
Dear Patrons, friends & well-wishers,

We are very late this month. But it was due to our hectic schedules that Clyde and I could not actually get together to finalize this issue. Better late than never – here is the link:

V7-I6 Jun 2008.pdf - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage

Autofest City is in the Limca Book of Records for the third consecutive year. And this year has a reason to celebrate.

We will not keep you waiting any longer!

Best regards,
Neil D’Costa
Co-founder – Autofest City
MYSORE - INDIA
I was starting to wonder where you guys had gone!! Another one On Mustangs!! Awesome!! I love the GT90. Perfect homage to SVT!!
Cyrus43 is offline  
Old 19th July 2008, 16:17   #2690
BHPian
 
Dussey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Chennai
Posts: 251
Thanked: 170 Times
Default 1938 Merc 540K 1:5 Big Size

Hi Folks,
Heres one more interesting one from my collection.A Huge 1:5 1938 Mercedes Benz 540 K Roadster. I have posted two pictures with a 1:18 Scale Maisto Merc 540K alongside the big model for a size comparison.
Attached Images
        
Dussey is offline  
Old 19th July 2008, 20:47   #2691
BHPian
 
speedfreak01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: new delhi
Posts: 115
Thanked: 36 Times
Default

Wow..what a beauty that model is

Btw..how much does it weigh??
speedfreak01 is offline  
Old 19th July 2008, 20:56   #2692
Senior - BHPian
 
Maverick5490's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Thane
Posts: 1,369
Thanked: 1,078 Times
Default

Wow dussey.. that is beautiful.. now my 1:18's will look puny in front of her!
Maverick5490 is online now  
Old 19th July 2008, 22:16   #2693
BHPian
 
Dussey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Chennai
Posts: 251
Thanked: 170 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreak01 View Post
Wow..what a beauty that model is

Btw..how much does it weigh??
12 pounds. I paid a whopping freight to import it ! More than the cost of the car. But when you cant have the real one, the next best is a scale model !! But my real 1938 170V which is under restoration is very close except that it is a sedan and not a roadster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick5490 View Post
Wow dussey.. that is beautiful.. now my 1:18's will look puny in front of her!
You bet, see the last two pics of a 1:18 next to the 1:5 !!!

Last edited by aah78 : 20th July 2008 at 04:04. Reason: Posts merged.
Dussey is offline  
Old 19th July 2008, 22:27   #2694
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,010
Thanked: 169 Times
Default

Thats an absolute beauty Dussey!! I think that is the only one on TeamBhp that is THAT big!!
Cyrus43 is offline  
Old 19th July 2008, 22:38   #2695
BHPian
 
Dussey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Chennai
Posts: 251
Thanked: 170 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
Thats an absolute beauty Dussey!! I think that is the only one on TeamBhp that is THAT big!!
Thanks Cyrus ! If one cant get the real one, the next best is a scale model ! I am sure you will agree ,especially when you have seen the 1 : 5. Scale. The 1 : 18 looks puny next to it.
Dussey is offline  
Old 19th July 2008, 22:58   #2696
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,238
Thanked: 24 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dussey View Post
Hi Folks,
Heres one more interesting one from my collection.A Huge 1:5 1938 Mercedes Benz 540 K Roadster. I have posted two pictures with a 1:18 Scale Maisto Merc 540K alongside the big model for a size comparison.
Well its awesome and classy. Quite a collection there dussey
VJ_MAVRICK is offline  
Old 19th July 2008, 23:15   #2697
BHPian
 
Dussey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Chennai
Posts: 251
Thanked: 170 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJ_MAVRICK View Post
Well its awesome and classy. Quite a collection there dussey
Thanks VJ_Mavrick. One of the around 250 scale models I have (and the only 1 : 5) mostly of vintage and classic.
Dussey is offline  
Old 21st July 2008, 09:50   #2698
Senior - BHPian
 
Maverick5490's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Thane
Posts: 1,369
Thanked: 1,078 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dussey View Post
Thanks VJ_Mavrick. One of the around 250 scale models I have (and the only 1 : 5) mostly of vintage and classic.

Well you should post more of the pics then.. would love to see the collection..
Maverick5490 is online now  
Old 21st July 2008, 11:51   #2699
BHPian
 
Hurrycane12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pune
Posts: 457
Thanked: 55 Times
Default

Thats a real huge one Dussey; loved the rims and the hub.
Hurrycane12 is offline  
Old 21st July 2008, 12:00   #2700
BHPian
 
TractionAvant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: pune
Posts: 226
Thanked: 157 Times
Default

Dussey, that is a magnificient model

Who makes these? and what other cars do they offer. I know it must have cost you the earth, but imagine the superdetailing potential of this one..........
TractionAvant is offline  
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks