Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-596.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 2072376)
The 715 from Greenline served the Hertford Route in 1958. The coach is nicely detailed and a limited edition from Sunstar. Here's a teaser, yet to shoot full pics.

Siddvi, Very nice Bus. Infact I have also ordered the same from China. My friend returned empty handed :D. Hope his friend coming back brings the same for me.

Maserati GT with Daytona 675.

Added few more to my 1/18 collection
Maserati Gran Turismo - Mondo
Porsche Cayenne GTS - Norev
Volkswagen Touareg - Bburago

@siddvi thats a nice bus there.
@bandhav love that photograpghy.

Got an Enzo from shell as part of the fill-up campaign. Scale 1:38. Quality is much better than i expected. Will post pics soon.

@zibby: Thanks, what color is yours GT?

@ben: I have all 6, one of my friend from banglore gifted me these.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDHAV (Post 2075051)
@zibby: Thanks, what color is yours GT

it's same colour as yours, will post pics when the cars gets delivered.

1. Jaguar E Type British Racing Green 1:43 Auto Art
2. Jaguar E Type Cabriolet British Racing Green 1:43 Auto Art
3. MGB GT Coupe Mark II British Racing Green 1:43 Auto Art
4. Jaguar XJ R Silver 1:43 Auto Art

A wickedly expensive Sunday indulgence. Shall call it the Diwali present to me from the wife!:)

@shankar.balan:Beautiful British classics there.
@siddvi:Can't wait for more pictures of that bus!
@Cyrus43:Smart move,buying that BMW 7-Series from the dealership.Did you get it from Infinity Motors,Worli?What else have they got in stock right now?

lovely Maserati
and a really lovely photo - worthy of an auto mag!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDHAV (Post 2074470)
Maserati GT with Daytona 675.

saw a nissan 370Z Maisto 1:24 in Bright Red colour today at the Auto Art shop.Rs 550/- - very reasonable price indeed for reasonable quality of finish. Nice looking car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 2070900)
2 x Nissan 370z 1:24 Maisto

I had ordered a 1:24 Nissan 370z via ebay,but when i received the item it had damaged/missing minor parts - side view mirror was lying inside case and model had no steering wheel.Put a -ve feedback on ebay and seller immediately responded by sending a fresh piece.thus i ended up with 2 Nissan 370zs'

Attachment 424352

Attachment 424353

Attachment 424354

Attachment 424355

Attachment 424356

Attachment 424357

This means the New Maistos are on their way!! AWESOME!!

making a collections of 1:18 scale models, looking forward for more to come

The ZR1 is a JADA right??? And the Shelby Cobra is a Kyosho?? Also, Who makes the Lotus Esprit??

is that Lotus not an Exige? the Esprit was altogether cleaner and straighter in appearance was it not?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2077147)
The ZR1 is a JADA right??? And the Shelby Cobra is a Kyosho?? Also, Who makes the Lotus Esprit??

@ Samstrikes, awesome collection, loved the Shelby Cobra and the ZR1.. very unique!