Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-599.html)

Pics of the Stratos and Zonda please, also could you please tell me where in London I can find a scale model shop for models like BMW Isetta, Maserschmitt and other classics. Presuming you are in London.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2083799)
@zibby, which Store do you buy your models from??

Most of my models I buy off ebay, I bought some from hamleys and harrods in london and some from car showroom. There is another shop called modelzone they have quite alot. Visit their website Model Shop | Model Cars, Helicopters, Planes & Boats, Die Cast Models, Scalextric
Got the Maserati gt off ebay for £20 including ship it was in original box and excellent condition.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2085647)
Lancia Stratos and Pagani Zonda Cinque are now safely in my posession!! :)

What make is the stratos? where did u get them from?

Quote:

Originally Posted by zibby (Post 2085788)
Most of my models I buy off ebay, I bought some from hamleys and harrods in london and some from car showroom. There is another shop called modelzone they have quite alot. Visit their website Model Shop | Model Cars, Helicopters, Planes & Boats, Die Cast Models, Scalextric
Got the Maserati gt off ebay for £20 including ship it was in original box and excellent condition.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shahen9 (Post 2086022)
What make is the stratos? where did u get them from?

I got the Stratos and The Zonda from ModelZone only. But sadly, The Cinque had to go back as It is damaged

@cyrus how much was the stratos? was it £10?
They also had solido citroen hy?

@shahen9 ithink its solido

you should pop up to Stratford upon Avon - a day trip from London.
There you can enjoy a bit of Shakespeare-land, see his home etc and visit a lovely little store called Much Ado About Toys. That gentleman has been running his store for ages as a family business and has all sorts of very nice scale models and train sets.
worth a visit in my opinion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishalive (Post 2085705)
Pics of the Stratos and Zonda please, also could you please tell me where in London I can find a scale model shop for models like BMW Isetta, Maserschmitt and other classics. Presuming you are in London.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shankar.balan (Post 2086148)
you should pop up to Stratford upon Avon - a day trip from London.
There you can enjoy a bit of Shakespeare-land, see his home etc and visit a lovely little store called Much Ado About Toys. That gentleman has been running his store for ages as a family business and has all sorts of very nice scale models and train sets.
worth a visit in my opinion.

I visited their website but nothing great on cars, trains and trucks are very much there.

Instead I ordered some stuff from Modelzone, they had some good stuff. Waiting for my sister to return back :).

Recent additions:
mercedes 300sl
mercedes 300 slr(stirling moss' 722)
pontiac gto "the judge"
aston martin db9
maserati quattroporte
ford mustang along with the custom version

@cyrus- modelzone as in the website??

No Modelzone as in their real store. See this baby... I gave the Zonda back BTW.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2087480)
No Modelzone as in their real store. I gave the Zonda back BTW.

Could not get you?? Bye the way there is a Zonda by mondo motors for 25 pounds at their site, which seems quite cheap.

, MD50012 - Modelzone

@Ctyus - where r u getting Solidos in India?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MustangMan (Post 2088154)
@Ctyus - where r u getting Solidos in India?

He is no longer in India, he lives in UK nowadays

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishalive (Post 2087694)
Could not get you?? Bye the way there is a Zonda by mondo motors for 25 pounds at their site, which seems quite cheap.

, MD50012 - Modelzone

I know. They have this in the Store too. The zonda was returned due to a broken Door.

@cyrus where is modelzon?

model zone have stores across UK