Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th February 2007, 22:03   #46
BHPian

I faced this problem today. I was passing by Tardeo Bus Depot, when a pichkari hit me from a BEST Bus. Since the traffic was very slow moving, I managed to halt the bus. The driver, conductor and TC were least co-operative. Even though all buses have a warning against spitting, and also keeping legs on the seat, these are regularly flouted.

I found the guy who was chewing the cancerous stuff, and asked him if he would clean his "doings"? He behaved as if he was deaf and mute.

Couple of raps from me and his senses were in full working order.

TC then took him off the bus and extracted some pocket expenses.
Old 5th February 2007, 23:00   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdriver2000 View Post
I faced this problem today. I was passing by Tardeo Bus Depot, when a pichkari hit me from a BEST Bus. Since the traffic was very slow moving, I managed to halt the bus. The driver, conductor and TC were least co-operative. Even though all buses have a warning against spitting, and also keeping legs on the seat, these are regularly flouted.

I found the guy who was chewing the cancerous stuff, and asked him if he would clean his "doings"? He behaved as if he was deaf and mute.

Couple of raps from me and his senses were in full working order.

TC then took him off the bus and extracted some pocket expenses.
Ohh man your incident refreshed my bad experience, I guess by your lessons he will forget to chew cancerous stuff in the bus... I am happy guys that people are openly telling their worst experience,and what do they do after your hit with these "mumbai ke laal".. soo two people have mproved i guess in february 2007... keep on lets make India clean.
Old 8th February 2007, 12:55   #48
BHPian

Gandhigiri, maybe, a la Lage Raho Munnabhai...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks