Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th November 2020, 06:44   #46
BHPian

Re: Which YouTuber's car is your favourite?

How I wish Seinfeld was an youtuber and we got to see his insane Porsche collection!
I really enjoy Harry from Harrys Garage, and his collection! Completely eclectic collection with some timeless classics, like the countach, some classic ferraris, a jaguar project8 and huge set of dakar bikes (esp hondas i think).
His videos are interesting, including some crazy road trips on some of these cars. In this video he talks about how much it costs him to maintain his garage of 20cars and 16 bikes!
I think he did a trip to the arctic circle with an ‘69 rolls royce shadow that he picked up for real cheap! There is another one where he takes a ferrari Testarossa to sahara in Africa!!

Another car that I really like is this Keen (Leh Keen) project safari 911 that Matt Farah ( The smoking tire podcast/channel) got built!

https://drivetribe.com/p/keen-projec...SKK-pY6E-BJp9A

Last edited by ronk : 28th November 2020 at 07:02. Reason: Confirmed points
ronk is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 15th December 2020, 23:59   #47
BHPian

I am surprised no one mentioned Dustin Williams's tasteful car collection which mainly comprises of JDMs. This guy has a souped-up R32, R33(recently acquired), R34(stationed in Japan) GT-Rs and a Millennium Jade R35 GT-R with a Varis Widebody Kit. Apart from these, he also owns a Spoon Sports Honda S2000, a WRX, Datsun 280Z and a McLaren 570s. Out of these, I liked the R32, R34, R35, S2000 and the Datsun.

R32:

R35:

The Spoon S2000:

The Datsun:

tanmay1904 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th December 2020, 10:46   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by superguy282 View Post
Rob Dahm's AWD 4 Rotor Mazda RX-7
This guy and his team has built the entire thing using the RX-7 body frame as a base. I'm talking the engine, chassis members, roll cage, the front and rear diffuser, the flat floor, fuel tanks and many other miscellaneous pieces. It's shod with 285/40 R18 at the front and a gigantic 320/35 R18 at the rear. He was inspired by Hoonigan Racing's Hoonicorn and there's an interesting story behind that too. He wanted to procure some parts from the Hoonicorn for his build, however the suppliers refused to sell it to him as he wasn't affiliated with Hoonigan Racing. So he called up and pretended to be a team member of Hoonigan and got the parts he wanted. I don't know if anything can beat that in terms of sheer humor and creativity
Yes! Rob Dahm! His crazy 4 rotor RX-7 is now my favourite YouTuber car.
The latest episode of "Hoonicorn vs The World" features Rob's RX-7 vs Ken's Hoonicorn. I think you've probably watched this
TaurusSHO is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th December 2020, 11:00   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaurusSHO View Post
Yes! Rob Dahm! His crazy 4 rotor RX-7 is now my favourite YouTuber car.
The latest episode of "Hoonicorn vs The World" features Rob's RX-7 vs Ken's Hoonicorn. I think you've probably watched this
https://www.Youtube.com/watch?v=n8_2...annel=Hoonigan
Oh yes! I did watch it .To think it was so close to beating the Hoonicorn! I can't wait to see the build getting completed and Rob fully dialing it in!
superguy282 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks