Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd June 2007, 13:49   #46
Senior - BHPian

heheh... yes I know.... I kept it like that coz that is what my main interest are . I am a complete foodie / drinker . All in all a complete guy
Old 27th July 2007, 00:04   #47
Senior - BHPian

I thought this was an interesting thread, no one has been reading this lately !! come on guys.. add some of yr expert comments on this one !! cheers !!
Old 27th July 2007, 16:26   #48
BHPian

Zen owners ->2nd hand car for New working executives (unmarried)

who fell in love with the car after seeing it zooming nicely in traffic way back in 1998, in the hands of the college romeo.

And now thinking-> should've bought a swift (new), or esteem just for its 0-100 advantage.
Old 27th July 2007, 16:31   #49
BHPian

Good thread.
I agree with most of the posts.
Obviously, there cant be a 100% accurate way of predicting the owner characteristics, since different people have different needs. But, it is close.
My 2 paise:

Any car - very closely inspected for anything abnormal/sometimes switching off the audio and listening --- > owned by a Team BHPian!!
Old 27th July 2007, 21:54   #50
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by appuchan View Post
Does the cars people own/drive denote their character?

M800 owners are the ones who are least affected by "peer pressure" at the same time believing that they have the best car in the road.

NHC owners are the ones who is clearly affected by the 'peer pressure' bug and believes that they are a "class above" (courtesy the big 'H') the rest inspite of owning one of the least secure, lowest powered, not so good looking vehicle in 7-10 lacs range.

Santro owners, hmm, need help here....
What's this "peer pressure" thing you mean in case of M800 and NHC?
Did not quite understand...
Old 27th July 2007, 23:41   #51
BHPian

Interesting topic!

Interesting topic appuchan. It actually made me think what was going in my mind when I picked my first car Zen, silver color. After 5 yrs. all I remember, I wanted to buy a newly launched palio then as there were some emotions connected to Fiat. However, ended up buying Zen and never regreted the decision. Few months back checked Cedia. Wanted to buy Sports in red color but my wife told me that it is too flashy for my persoanlity. Finally, after lot of delibrations settled for Cedia Select in silver color; second silver colored car for me. After the purchase I did ask my wife and close friends whether it reflects good on me. For lot of people, cars may be just any other thing but I know for sure for many more it is a way to identify themselves.

There is lot of merit to the fact that people buy stuff that reflects on their personality or / and they want a product to make a personality statement if not style. I for sure would never buy something like Scorpio / Safari / Innova. Fiat, Mitsubishi & Audi cars have always fascinated me; wish if they were strong brands in India though they have produced great cars.

Lets see more comments on this good topic.
Old 28th July 2007, 00:22   #52
Senior - BHPian

For a complete list of who owns/owned what in Team-BHP, see this thread. 257 members have voted which is pretty much the active number.
cheers
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-c...re-voting.html
Old 28th July 2007, 12:14   #53
Senior - BHPian

Very Nice thread - esteem lover - I have voted !!!
Old 20th August 2007, 16:11   #54
BHPian

I do respect freedom of speech, & yes its fun when you are laughing with somebody,..but dear appu !?? Careful lest you cometh under the wrath of NHC owners !! I wish I could be like Godfather,...and make sure you like it too !!

Last edited by Torque-ative : 20th August 2007 at 16:12.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks