Team-BHP - The TV / Streaming shows thread (no spoilers please)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The TV / Streaming shows thread (no spoilers please) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/25760-tv-streaming-shows-thread-no-spoilers-please-57.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gannu_1 (Post 3264358)
Headsup! The Walkind Dead Season 4 premieres tomorrow in the US (amc). We Indians would get to watch it on Monday, as usual. :D

Super excited for this, especially after watching the trailer -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSi2fJALDyQ

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soumyajit9 (Post 3257459)
Even the XUV5oo that Anil Kapoor was driving,

Funny thing is, 24 is presented/sponsored by Tata Safari Storme & yet the main guy Anil Kapoor is seen driving the XUV!:)

On 24, i never really watch any tv shows but i found this show somewhat gripping. Anil Kapoor is as usual, you know he's in form when he looks hassled!

So basically they are going to take 24 episodes to show what happened in 24hrs?? That means it will be 3 months till the finale?:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPS (Post 3264391)
Funny thing is, 24 is presented/sponsored by Tata Safari Storme & yet the main guy Anil Kapoor is seen driving the XUV!:)

Yes that is hilarious! I was waiting for someone to point it out :D. Incidentally there *were* a couple of Stormes used in the first couple of episodes. I missed the start and was admiring the clever product placement and then I saw Anil Kapoor's car and was like...what the HELL! :Frustrati

By the way, I must be the only guy in this thread who skipped the original completely and is watching the Hindi version!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandhi (Post 3264372)

Our hopes are on Daryl as always! :D

Season 3 finale of TWD holds a record viewership of 12.4 million viewers, a feat no other serial till date could match or best. Not even amc's best show BrBa!

Quote:

Originally Posted by noopster (Post 3264449)
Yes that is hilarious! I was waiting for someone to point it out :D. Incidentally there *were* a couple of Stormes used in the first couple of episodes. I missed the start and was admiring the clever product placement and then I saw Anil Kapoor's car and was like...what the HELL! :Frustrati By the way, I must be the only guy in this thread who skipped the original completely and is watching the Hindi version!

Me too, haven't catch the original but trying to catch up with the Indian version. Btw, when exactly are they airing the episodes? It seems like they have aired only 3episodes till now and I was expecting they would new episodes daily.

Btw, I guess you guys must have spotted the uncanny resemblance of the political family in the series to that of the real life ones :p

Quote:

Yes that is hilarious! I was waiting for someone to point it out :D. Incidentally there *were* a couple of Stormes used in the first couple of episodes. I missed the start and was admiring the clever product placement and then I saw Anil Kapoor's car and was like...what the HELL! :Frustrati

By the way, I must be the only guy in this thread who skipped the original completely and is watching the Hindi version!

Saw one episode yesterday. As i had seen the original i wont be watching this as it looks like they had copied it scene to scene. But a very good effort indeed by indian tv show standards.
However i will recommend everyone to watch the original as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPS (Post 3264391)

Quote:

I do not think the TATA guys are this dumb. Watch the next couple of episodes, and you will know :D

Quote:

You have a week, finish the first season before that. Its much better in the execution and the storyline twists

A tribute to Breaking Bad and Walter White! Must watch for all the BB fans out there!
WARNING: SPOILERS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6eSrcfqEtY

Quote:

Incidentally there *were* a couple of Stormes used in the first couple of episodes.

I only remember seeing Scorpio's & an Endeavour! The only Safari Storme seen in the show is of Tisca Chopra's companion when they go in search of their daughter.

Quote:

Me too haven't watched the original.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddy (Post 3264545)
I do not think the TATA guys are this dumb. Watch the next couple of episodes, and you will know :D

Maybe all the Mahindra's are blown up by the bad guys & get replaced by Safari Storme!!:uncontrol

Great find saadat and thank you for posting it here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by saadat1992 (Post 3264624)
A tribute to Breaking Bad and Walter White!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandhi (Post 3264372)

Did you catch the new episode? I hope you did! The show has a good start for the season. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gannu_1 (Post 3265607)
Did you catch the new episode? I hope you did! The show has a good start for the season. :)

Of course I did. Good start for the season. Back to fighting walkers :).

I am yet to watch the Indian 24 but from the cast details on Wiki looks like they are doing adaptation of stories too & not just the format.

So the first season is going to be the same story as US 24 season 1 adapted to Indian Context, is that correct?

Yes techno, that is correct

Oh that's a downer for me, but i guess it would still be interesting for all those who haven't seen the original. And for those who have seen it, it might be interesting to see how good the adaptation is.