Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th September 2007, 11:33   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatDrive View Post
Hope Landlord dont ask for 10 months advance like Bangalore.
The norm here is usually 2-3 months rent as security & one month's rent in advance.
Old 10th December 2007, 12:50   #32
BHPian

Ok friends,
I have moved in Gurgaon now..
Wil be looking for help from fellow members to find a decent flat near sector near electronic city, sector 18.
Right now I am staying in a guest house in Belvedere Park.

Cheers
Old 10th December 2007, 15:26   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatDrive View Post
Ok friends,
I have moved in Gurgaon now..
Wil be looking for help from fellow members to find a decent flat near sector near electronic city, sector 18.
Right now I am staying in a guest house in Belvedere Park.

Cheers
1BHK Sec 22/21 Palam Vihar ~ 6-7k
2BHK Sec 22/21 Palam Vihar ~8-12k
2 months security
1 month advance
1 month comission

BTW you work for which company? Alcatel-Lucent?
Old 11th December 2007, 09:44   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEite View Post
1BHK Sec 22/21 Palam Vihar ~ 6-7k
2BHK Sec 22/21 Palam Vihar ~8-12k
2 months security
1 month advance
1 month comission

BTW you work for which company? Alcatel-Lucent?
Yes, lucent which is now alcatel-lucent.

Do you know some good Agents who can help me with this.
Can you please pm me their phone nos.
thanks
Old 15th June 2011, 14:01   #35
BHPian

Moved to Gurgaon- Need Help!

Hi! I have recently moved to Gurgaon and need help from fellow T-BHPian in Gurgaon/NCR area.

I have been to Noida earlier (3-4 yrs back) but Gurgaon is very new to me. Right now my first priority is to find a decent accommodation. I got a chance to look around for few hours last Sunday and realized that it is not going to be easy task - given the rental rates and the hot summer weather. So, I thought of reaching out to you friends for advice and leads on this. I am looking for a 3BHK apartment in a gated community (with power back up etc.). My office is in NH8 (udyog vihar phase IV) and I would like to keep the daily commute as short (time wise) as possible. Bigger consideration is comfort/convenience for the Family. Wife prefers gated community than independent house/floor and we have 2+ yrs old who will go to play school this year.

Can anybody help me in house hunting and suggest the preferred areas, key consideration items and any pointers/leads?

Thanks for help in advance!

Cheers!
Old 16th June 2011, 10:42   #36
BHPian

Re: Moved to Gurgaon- Need Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanwal View Post
Hi! I have recently moved to Gurgaon and need help from fellow T-BHPian in Gurgaon/NCR area.

Welcome to wild west of India.

Jokes apart, you have not mentioned your budget, also within gated community if your prefer highrise or low rise (independent floors).

For some one working in Udyog Vihar-VI, sector- 21, 22, 23 are nearest but then most of houses in these sectors are independent ones. Beyond sector-23 is Palam Vihar which can also be considered.

Most of the good gated societies are on other side of NH-8 and on Sohna road. 3BHK should be available from 17-18k onwards. One option which you can consider is HOPE or HEWO apartments in sector-15. It will be 7-8 kms from your work location. Best part is its location, as on one side it is very close to NH8 (no traffic jams to reach NH8, which is very rare in Gurgaon) and on other side lies the old Gurgaon town. In addition market, banks, hospital are very near by. I stayed in sector-15 before I moved to my own house and I really liked the convenience of living there.

All the best in your house hunt.
kamboj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th June 2011, 18:11   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamboj View Post
Welcome to wild west of India.

Jokes apart, you have not mentioned your budget, also within gated community if your prefer highrise or low rise (independent floors).

For some one working in Udyog Vihar-VI, sector- 21, 22, 23 are nearest but then most of houses in these sectors are independent ones. Beyond sector-23 is Palam Vihar which can also be considered.

Most of the good gated societies are on other side of NH-8 and on Sohna road. 3BHK should be available from 17-18k onwards. One option which you can consider is HOPE or HEWO apartments in sector-15. It will be 7-8 kms from your work location. Best part is its location, as on one side it is very close to NH8 (no traffic jams to reach NH8, which is very rare in Gurgaon) and on other side lies the old Gurgaon town. In addition market, banks, hospital are very near by. I stayed in sector-15 before I moved to my own house and I really liked the convenience of living there.

All the best in your house hunt.
Thanks Kamboj! It is quite helpful! I will definitely take a look this weekend!

Last edited by kanwal : 16th June 2011 at 18:16.
Old 16th June 2011, 19:38   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanwal View Post
Thanks Kamboj! It is quite helpful! I will definitely take a look this weekend!
While you are at it, do look at Sec 56 as well. It has some decent societies, full power back up and a 3 BHK's rent would be to the tune of 18k.

Waise are you bilkul keen on Gurgaon only? You could also try Dwarka. Its pretty close to Gurgaon (well, it would also depend on where in gurgaon, but for the most part is definitely is) and witin your budget, you will easily land a 3BHK. The roads are better and the markets close by. Gurgaon is more........ er..... happening

Welcome to the city and do post any further queries you might have. All the best.
Old 16th June 2011, 23:50   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanwal

Can anybody help me in house hunting and suggest the preferred areas, key consideration items and any pointers/leads?

Thanks for help in advance!

Cheers!
check for sohna road and a good 3 BHK with 100% backup will cost abt 25 to 28K. The commute to udyog vihar is abt 25 minutes from exoressway.
Old 17th June 2011, 11:24   #40
Team-BHP Support

Re: help from TBHP GURGAON MEMBERS !!

I would suggest sector 15 type place. E.g. Rail Vihar etc

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks