Team-BHP - A tribute to our beloved Robin AKA RTech (RIP) - Thread closed
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   A tribute to our beloved Robin AKA RTech (RIP) - Thread closed (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/33405-tribute-our-beloved-robin-aka-rtech-rip-thread-closed-10.html)

Indeed a shocking news, I already got it in the afternoon from planet's SMS...

RIP Robin, May be GOD the family enough strength to cope up...
Abhi

Just heard the news. Shocking!! May the almighty give courage to his family. RIP Rtech.

Deepest condolences to Robin's family.

Robin (rtech) actually defined the Motorbikes section. And he has contributed immensely to Team-BHP and helping others.

Having the exact same feeling when another friend met a similar fate in a motorcycle accident at the Speed Run a few years back.

I am so sorry to hear of this tragedy. Condolences to his family.

I'm shocked !!! May the god give strenght to his loved ones to cope up with the situation!

R.I.P Rtech you will always be remembered!

Sad News....RTech...you will be missed by all...RIP brother...

Sorry to hear the news RTech aka robin... May your soul rest in peace and may god give strength to your family and friends.

Actually bad to hear such news.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mpower (Post 666652)
One of the darkest days on team bhp. The man had a passion for life and motorsports and had a vision for the sport in India. Was an honest and straight forward guy...a true gentleman. All I can say is...god is not fair.

I second that.
I dont know him personally but each and every article or travalogue written by him conveys an idea of what kinda personhe really is. I was looking forward to meeting him someday. Truly a great loss for the auto enthus .
I hope god takes care of his family. Indeed a tragic loss.

This is unfathomable... RTech - u will forever be missed by all of us at T-BHP. R.I.P bro.

a shocking news indeed..my condolences to his family .RIP robin .

My condolences to Robin's family.
Its really shattering to hear news like this. R.I.P Rtech

Shocked to read about this very sad knews.

Never knew him personally but got to a glance of his immense knowledge through his various posts on buying a imported bike in India, ZZR400 and VFR800.

Don't have more to say in his glory as so many condolence posts in such a little time speaks a lot about the man and the respect we have for him.

My deep condolences to his family. May his soul rest in peace. Very sad news indeed.

Dear Robin,

May you RIP my friend. But God is very unfair.

Robin was one of the most genuine and soft spoken person I ever came across. A true friend whom I had the chance to spend some time with.

You will forever remain in my heart and thoughts, Robin. That void will never and cannot be filled ever.

I just pray to God to grant his family and his wife, Farnaz, the strength to cope with this tragedy.

I will miss you Robin, forever.

R.I.P Rtech in bikeing heaven,feel sorry for his family may god give them strength to withstand this loss
also i know this is not the place to say this but from what i read in this thread he was admitted to the hospital folowing a crash in the morning,dignosed with 2 fractured bones and passed away in the mid noon from internal bleeding why was it not diagnosed didnt they do a USG/CT scan of the abdomen(lacerations of the liver/spleen most common cause of death) didnt they moniter his pulse/Bp from the time of admission i dont know what exactly happened but from what i read here sounds like medical negligence to me and he should have been alive if they had done a proper clinical examination and investigated him properly

Truly a very sad day. Saw the thread title, and i froze.

Never had the privilege to meet him, though followed many of his posts and respected him as the evangelist of two wheels in tbhp. tbhp won't be the same for me anymore.

RIP bro. My condolences for his family.

Could anyone kindly PM me the URL to the post about what actually happened. I've seen all the ten pages, but not yet understood how this misfortune came about.